InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Things That The Inuyasha Cast Would Never Say ❯ Things That Kagura Would Never Say ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things That Kagura Would Never Say

All Inuyasha disclaimers apply!

"Hey Kagome! Let's go and flirt with the guys of your time!"

"Does this fan go with my outfit?"

"Inuyasha, I didn't come to kill everyone in this village. I came here for a manicure."

"Having the power to move dead people really sucks!"

"Miroku if you want, I'll have a threesome with you and Sango." (says in front of them)

"How the hell am I supposed to get anywhere with a feather!"

"Naraku is nothing but a cheapskate !"

"Rin is so cute!!"

"What color feather should I wear today?"

"Naraku you should give the jewel shards to Inuyasha."

"Can we get this fight over with Koga? I have a hot date with Miroku and I don't want to be late!"

"Kagome you're not the only one who hates Kikyo."

"Will you three quit staring at staring at me!?" (says to Inuyasha, Miroku and Koga after her kimono is open after her first fight with Inuyasha)

"This fan of mine not only kills and moves the dead; it can slice and dice vegetables in seconds flat."

"Does anyone know here know the number of a good plastic surgeon? I want to get rid of this damn scar on my back."