InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ This Is Your Life ❯ Enemy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part Five: Enemy

*A short time after Kikyo decided what to do with the jewel; Onigumo devises a plan of his own.*

I want to defile her.

I want to see every part of her tainted. She's been tempting me since the day she found me here in this cave. That kind hearted miko; she thinks she's doing her duty, helping a dying man.

She has no idea how corrupt a bastard I am, if she did I think she'd kill me herself.

I'll never tell her though, because then she would know how badly I want her defiled.

To have her purity and innocence tainted…

To have her pure blood spilt on my hands…

But I may never get the chance.

She's involved with a demon, a hanyou of all things. I can hear them talking to each other when she comes to change my bandages or give me food. That bastard, he's taking the pure miko I want to defile and is doing that himself.

Then again I don't think she'd ever let him touch her in that way, after all she is a miko.

I will make her mine.

I will taint her.

And then I will make that hanyou suffer.

I wanted Kikyo even before I knew she was here. In the last village that I ransacked and torched an old geezer mentioned something about a miko who possessed the Shikon no Tama. It's rumored to give demons unfathomable powers and humans anything they want with a wish.

Of course those things only come to those who desire power and are corrupt beyond any salvation.

I had found my next target.

I was coming to this village with the intent of slaughtering and ransacking it, then stealing the Shikon no Tama and using it to fulfill my selfish desires. Things would have gone to plan if it wasn't for those dammed samurais that found me and my gang of bandits. They set the manor that we were currently occupying on fire killing damn near everyone there and not quite killing me.

That's where those bastards found me, burnt alive and half dead, so I assume they decided to help speed along the process of my demise. They tossed me in the river wrapped in bamboo knowing that with the burns I sustained the bamboo and the water would have me suffering until my last breath.

They didn't count on my determination.

I want that jewel and the miko Kikyo.

And I always get my way.

I've devised a plan of sorts. I'm dying, and the chances of me getting reincarnated are a snowball's chance in hell. My soul is far too corrupt for salvation so I know that in all probability the kamis are going to make sure my soul ends up in hell.

I'm not going that easily though.

It has been rumored that a human can become a demon, granted that the human was vile and corrupt to begin with.

The power that any demon possesses….I'd give any thing for it.

Including my corrupted soul.

I've been calling the demons forth for three days now, in two more there will be enough to devour my body and give me the power I desire.

Well not all of it….

The Shikon no Tama shines brightest when tainted and corrupted…

I think Kikyo would be more beautiful if she weren't as pure as she is now…

In two days, Onigumo will finally die.

Naraku will live.

And that hanyou that thinks he can have my miko will suffer immensely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I read the reviews for this fic so far and let me tell you all THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

This chapter was fun to write. I think the best part about this story has to be getting into so many characters heads. I know I'm having fun.

Next: Part Six: To Die…

Ja ne!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~