InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 5~The Battle! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~Chapter 5 by Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha and company, but geez I really wish I did..:-)

The Battle!

~~~Kagome sat in her little cubby like hole and watched the scene unfold before her. Kouga had got Kaugura in close quarters, so she didnt have the chance to use her fan or wind blades, but she was still full demon and had strength and speed, as well as sharp claws. What was it with demons and claws Kagome thought, as she watched Kaugura take a swipe at Kouga who sported a nasty looking gash on his bicep, but paid little heed to it as he took his own swipe at her with his claws. Kouga's claws didnt draw blood but it did cut open Kauguras Kimono, causing it to open up just a bit more above her chest.

~~~Both continued to swipe at each other, niether gaining any ground, but both getting bloody with each swipe and grab they made at each other. Kagome didnt know what to do. All she could do was watch in fear as the battle continued in front of her.

"She must die!..the bitch must die!..the smell...the smell is horrid!..must rid myself of her foul stench!" Kaugura screeched at she took another swipe at Kouga, which took the last of his amored top off leaving him bare chested.

"You Can NOT kill my mate!" Kouga responded, also taking a swipe at her which totally exposed her upper half to him. Kagome gasped at this, cause now both Kouga and Kaugura were naked above the waist.

~~~The swipes and jabs continued, both drew blood on arms, chest, face and even on legs. Both were breathing heavily from the exertion it was taking them to combat each other, not to mention the way thier bodies were reacting to Kagome's scent. Then to Kagome's surprise Kouga finally got the upper hand and flung Kaugura to the ground and pounced on her, pinning her hands above her head. He then let out a howl in victory. But then something strange happened. As Kagome thought Kouga was about to go down for the killing shot on her neck with his fangs, she watched as he bit her neck, but not in a killing blow but in a mating bite. After that Kagome just watched in awe and some embarrassment at being witness to such lust.

"Need to mate!..Now!" Kouga stated as he then clamped his mouth on one of Kauguras ripe round breasts. Kaugura bucked up and yelped in half pain and half pleasure.

~~~Kaugura yanked on his Kougas hair rather roughly, bringing him closer to her naked breast which he suckled and slurped with hungry greed. His hands were everywhere upon her, tearing the rest of her tattered Kimono off. Kaugura didnt protest, she used her own claws to rip the fur cloth around his wiast off, leaving hims gloriously naked. Kagome's mouth dropped as she watched them both. She had known Kouga was a fine speciman of maleness but she had no idea what he would look like naked. He was bronzed from being outdoors alot, his black silky hair long and hanging loose, his legs and biceps rippling with corded muscles. And his cock?? Ohh My. She thought. He was huge! She vaguely wondered if Inuyasha would be that big.

~~~As Kagome watched in a trance, she took note of Kauguras body. She couldnt get over how flawless her skin looked, except of course for the scratches she recieved from her fight with Kouga, but other than that she was pale and milky smooth looking. She had a body any girl would kill for and any man would dream of. Her breast were big and round, her nipples a dusky rose color and the small thatch of hair between her legs as dark as the long silky hair she had on her head. Kagome didnt get to notice or admire much else as the two began to moan in wild abandon. Kouga was sucking greedily at her breasts, one hand curled into her long black hair, as the other pumped two fingers into her nether lips. Kauguras legs were spread open wide, as her hips bucked up with each of Kouga's thrusts of his fingers. One of her hands was also wrapped in his long hair as the other wrapped around his very large and hard cock.

~~~Kouga growled and bucked in her hands as he clamped his lips on hers and kissed her as roughly and fiercly as he had kissed Kagome, the diffrence being, that Kaugura was not fighting it but savoring it. Kagomes face was turning several shades of read and her body started to heat up. She had mentioned to Kaede before when this changing had first begun in her that she was feeling odd at times. When she had explained exactly what she had meant, Kaede had just chuckled and told her it was natural for her to feel amourous while going threw the becoming. So Kagome was not nieve enough to know that the heat building within her at watching Kouga and Kaugura was making her very very horny.

~~~Kagome moaned, as she watched Kouga move between Kauguras pale thighs, looking so light against his bronzed skin. She had a perfect view of his hard member probing her entrance just before he thrusted into her. Kagome gasped as Kaugura gasped and Kouga growled. Kagome couldnt explain the feelings rolling within her as she watched Kouga thrust in and out into Kaugura's welcoming heat. Kaugura writhed beneath him clawing at his back and biting his neck and chest as Kouga pumped in and out of her faster and faster, harder and harder. Kagome had to swallow and lick her lips. This was making her soo hot and soo horney, it was all she could do to keep herself from squirming shamelessly and touching herself. She almost collapsed in relief when she heard Kaugura yell out in climax, as Kouga howled in his own compleation. Both were covered in sweat, which made the dried blood on their bodies streak down them in little pink rivluts.

~~~Just as Kouga fell onto Kaugura in exhaustion, Kagome saw Inuyasha jump from a tree limp and onto the ground without a sound. Miroku and Sango too entered the clearing, looking as if they had just swallowed something hard to take. Kagome wondered how long they had been watching, and wondered if they had noticed how she had reacted to the scene. Inuyasha walked around the couple who were totally oblivious to him, much to Kagomes surprise. He walked toward the tree and yanked Tetsiaga out of the ground and helped Kagome up out of the hole.

~~~Kagome looked up at Inuyasha and saw the heat in his eyes. Oh no Kagome thought, even as a part of her ached inside to do everything she had just seen Kouga and Kaugura do. But that thought vanished quickly when Inuyasha growled possesively and grabbed Kagome and brought her flush up against him. She could feel his arousal against her tummy threw his pants and gulped. Well at least she knew now that Inuyasha was just as big if not bigger than Kouga. But before any of them could conteplate it any further, Inuyasha grip loosened as he fell to the floor like a sack of rice. Sango and Miroku had come up behind him and hit him over the head before he could do anything to Kagome.

"But what about Inuyasha???" Kagome whimpered as Sango and Miroku led her away toward the cave. The sooner they got her there the better.

"he will be fine...he will only be out long enough to get you with in a safe distance from him, so he will be able to control his instincts." replied Miroku.

"Why isnt Kouga or Kaugura coming after me anymore??" Kagome asked as she looked back at the two, who looked totally exhausted and asleep.

"maybe they wore themselves out..lucky dogs." Miroku replied under his breath but both Sango and Kagome heard him and hit him over the head simotaniously.

~~~As they led Kagome away from Inuyasha and the two demons who were once lovers and now mates, she remembered what Kaede had told her. It made much more sense now, but she still wasnt sure if she wanted to go that way yet. She hoped she could survive this with out having to resort to that, but it was a good thing to know that is was no longer theory but a fact. She ached for Inuyasha, her heart hurt for him. None of this was his fault, and he was doing his best to protect her, yet he was the one who was constantly being hurt, because of her. This made her cry.

A/N~Okies heres the next chap, I know its not long and im sorry to my reviewee aleaha who asked for longer chapters, and to Kenji sorry no Inu/Kag pairing in this one, and to Nekio, im sorry but if i told ya who i was going to pair up it would take the fun out of the story..sowwy..and to my best critic and faithfull reviewee Rekka...thank you for all your support in all my stories, you have truelly inspired me to write more, as you all have, as ive said, i never knew how much reviews meant till i got one, it made me want to write more and faster just to please them..so to all thank you and keep them coming..hehe..till next chap be well be happy and read ya later..huggs Mija..:-) btw..sorry the lemon was not so good, i know the detail sucked and there could of been more lemony stuff, but i will get there soon, just wetting the whistle, lol..as i said im trying out my lemon writing skills with this one so have patience and bare wif me k?? ty huggers