InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 10~Finally! ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~Chapter 10 by Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha or Company.

Finally!....(lol ok it was the only title that would fit with all the waiting)

~~~Kagome saw the glazed look come over Inuyash'a face soon after she had taken the mask off of him. She shivered and a momentary chill of fear went down her spine. He looked feral, possesive.

"Inuyasha?" she said his name, for what reason she wasnt sure. A brief flash of clarity went threw his eyes, but vanished as soon as it had come. That was when Kagome had known why she had called his name, she had had to know if HER Inuyasha was still there somewhere in all that animal heat. It may have been brief, but it was enough. No matter how bad it was or might get, she knew that all that mattered was that it would be with the one she loved with all her heart. Even if he didnt feel the same way about her.

~~~Kagome had crawled onto his lap when she had taken off the mask. So she was now straddling him and moaned slightly, unintentionaly, when she felt the bulge in his pants grow beneath her. She had thought him large before? He wasnt large, he was HUGE! And she just knew this it was going to hurt when he took her, but she had already known that hadnt she?

~~~Inuyasha growled low in his throat as he took Kagome's lips in a fierce hungry kiss, demanding entrance to her mouth, while at the same time flipping them so that she was underneath him, his body over hers. The kiss had startled Kagome and at first she thought to resist, then he growled in a way that made her think he was not too happy about it, and complied with him. She opened her mouth to him and suddenly Kagome felt herself relax. Inuyasha was kissing her. It felt sooo good. He tasted good and she loved the way his tongue mated with hers as he let his fangs lightly scrape her lips. It was a hungry rough kiss, but funny, it was nothing like it had been when Kouga had forced his kiss on her. Kagome couldnt help but moan with pleasure in his mouth. This made Inuyasha give a half growl and half pure, which rumbled against her chest, which he held himself closely to. They were soo close there was not an inch between thier bodies.

~~~Inuyasha began to grind his hips into hers and Kagome instinctivly bucked against him. This earned another growl, and some urgency from Inuyasha. Tired of thier clothes she assumed, he ripped hers off her body with his claws. She eeped in his mouth, but she had actually expected this part, luckily she had some spare clothing. Then when she was totally naked, she blushed red all over as he reared up onto his knees and looked down at her. The look in is eyes made her shiver. He looked hungry, absolutly ravenous. With another growl, he ripped his own clothing off and then pounced on her.

~~~Kagome yelped briefly then let out a small hiss at the feel of his naked body against hers. He was soo hot. His body was just radiating pure heat. And ooh how good it felt she thought. After that things became less coherant for her. Instinct just took over for him and her both. And all she could do was feel. So far so good was the last thought threw her mind before she felt Inuyasha clamp his fanged mouth over one of her naked breasts.

~~~Kagome cried out, but not in pain, although there was some slight pain as Inuyasha suckled on her breast. His teeth were grazing the area around her nipple as his tongue did strange things to it as he licked and tugged on it. Kagome couldnt think only feel and it felt soo damn good. Her hips began to buck at the feel of his mouth on her breast. He bit down on her and she yelped in a bit of pain, he growled in satisfaction when she no longer bucked against him. He was trying to dominate her she thought hazily, and it was working, but being the person she was she wrapped her arms around his back and raked her finger nails against his skin, leaving slight red welts on his light skin. This earned another growl and a slightly harder nip on her naked breast.

~~~As he continued to give one breast then the other some very hungry attention his hands went down to test her heat. She was wet. He inserted a finger in, then two, stroked them in and out two times before Kagome cried out in climax. Ok Kagome thought foggily, what the hell was that?? and so fast?? But if she thought it was over she was wrong. All Kagome heard was a growl before he flipped her over on to her tummy and pulled her onto her hands and knees. Oh Lord. Kagome thought and a bit of fear seeped into her. He growled and grabbed her hips to keep her in place while he bent over her and bit her shoulder. She felt his fangs sink into her shoulder, but not deeply. This couldnt be the claiming mark could it? She thought, then realized it wasnt. He was reprimanding her, scolding her. Telling her in his demon way to stay still and not be affraid. He had felt her fear. Kagome couldnt help but humm in pleasure, that soo far not much pain, not like she thought it would be.

~~~That illusion was shattered when she felt Inuyasha poise briefly at her entrance, as he still bit on her shoulder, then thrusted in hard! Kagome cried out in pain. He had broken her maiden head and it had hurt. She knew it would, but it didnt help that he was huge. The feel of his rock hard cock in her hurt as it filled her totally and stretched her beyond what she ever thought possible. But even in the pain she felt oddly whole. As if he was meant to be there, inside of her, hard, hot, and deep. Again she cried out a bit as he started to pump in and out of her still stretching and pain filled pussy.(cunt? ok this part is hard for me k? choose what ever floats your boat) He was ramming into her without much thought except to mate. He was right when he said it wasnt going to be all fluffy clouds and rainbows. It hurt damn it! But eventually she began to loosen around him a bit and the pain started to dim and the friction of his cock sliding and pumping hard and fast into her began to create a new feeling.

~~~She arched her back into him and pushed her ass more into him and he growled, she let out her own small growl, at the feel of his rumbling, loosening his hold on her shoulder with his fangs and got back to being upright as he grabbed her hips more tightly. His claws scratched her lightly as he gripped her and rotated his hips to enter her more fully. Kagome moaned and hissed at the same time. Oh that felt good, she thought. The sounds Inuyasha was making behind her were arousing, he was grunting growling and purring all at the same time, the tempo of each changing slightly with each thrust or shift of his angle, as he sought to fill her totally and hit a spot in her she did not know existed till he hit it.

~~~Kagome's eyes roled back in her head and she growled loudly, biting her bottom lip in pure exctasy. What ever he had found inside of her felt sooo good it was all she could do to not pass out with the pleasure of it. He growled, in what seemed approval to her and began to pump faster, much to her suprise, since he had already been going fast to begin with. He pulled her up, keeping his place inside of her as he held her against his chest, still thrusting into her. His hands moved from her hips and one started to grope and squeeze her breast as the other snaked down toward thier linked bodies and started to rub just above where his cock entered her. She cried out as she felt the intese pleasure of this. What the hell was he doing to her?? Was this normal?? Was this how it felt?? And if so why hadnt she done it earlier she thought blissfully. It didnt take long for Kagome to feel that building heat in her tummy as it grew and knotted and then exploded. She cried out as she came, gripping Inuyasha's thighs and digging her nails into him lightly. Inuyasha growled loudly, sending shivers up her as he clamped his mouth on the juncture between her neck and shoulder and bit down hard as he continued to pump into her fiercly. She cried out again as the pain oddly enough made her cum again, then she felt Inuyasha thrust into her once more before she felt warmth shoot from his cock into her body.

~~~Kagome slumped against Inuyasha's sweaty chest as he continued to suck on her shoulder, his fangs still in her, his still shooting cock in her as well. She couldnt help the way her cunt clamped tightly around his still shooting rod. He did another growl and then licked at the bite on her neck, soothing the pain, but holding her by her tummy agianst him to hold her in place. To keep himself still inside of her. She couldnt believe he was still filling her with his seed. All in all it had hurt, alot, but it felt good to and she felt totally at peace with her decision. She loved Inuyasha and this was not as bad as she had expected.

A/N~Okies heres the next chap...ok ok...it was not that lemony and crude. But I didnt know this stuff was soo hard to write darn it..lol...I know how it looks in my head, I can even say the words in my head but writing them down to look and feel like they do in my head is somehow not so easy, dont know why, will work on it..besides its not the last Inu/Kag lemon scene. Remember she still has once more day of heat to go, and besides theres others to consider too. I mean do you think im going to leave out the rest of the gang??? hehe..maybe...not sure yet, but i have the the bases for what i want in my head, just getting it to paper and make if believable is another thing..lol..ok so let me have it guys...review and tell me what a big build up it was to only be let down..be kind but even not i want to hear from ya..till the next chap be well be happy and read ya later huggs Mija..:-)