InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three O' Clock One-Shots ❯ One Sided ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Three O' Clock One-Shots
One Sided
 
{Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.}
 
 
I watch as you leave school through the window of my classroom. It was so wonderful to see you looking so well. Since this year has begun so many things have happened to you, it worries me.
 
Your family says you're sick, and everyone believes them, except for me. Yes, I seem like I believe the lies as well, but it's an act. Giving you those gifts allows me to get closer to you.
 
It's there I see them, the cuts, the bruises, and sometimes even a burn. Injuries that can't be caused by sickness. Someone is hurting you, and I will find out who. I'm not as ignorant as everyone believes I am. It's all a performance that allows people to feel comfortable around me and let something slip.
 
Someday I will find out the truth about what is going on and then I will help. I care about you more than you realize; I want to make everything all better.
 
When I look into your eyes when you believe you're all alone I see what's there. The pain, sadness, and trouble of a heavy burden. I want to help lighten it for you. Even if you feel noting for me.
 
I know there's another who owns your heart; I can see it when you look at me. I don't mind, as long as he keeps you safe. If I can love you now that's all I need, even if it's one sided.
 
My Kagome, I don't mind just being “Hojo-kun” to you. If all you think of me as is a friend, I can be content. At least then I can be near you and love you from afar.
 
 
 
End