InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time Chart ❯ Confrontations ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time Chart

Chapter Nine: Confrontation ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OK I guess this is my only choice. SHIT! Inu-Yasha yelled at himself in his head!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu-Yasha started to walk back to the tree giving him the most stalling time as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------Kagome

Morning broke and Kagome roused from a very unmerciful sleep. She groaned as got up and stretched she looked outside it was still early the sun hadn't come up over the horizon. She decided she would go for a walk. Get some time to think or clear her mind. Before she got far she stopped her back was hurting. She sat down and leaned against a tree. She felt like shit! She had a major headache, her back was hurting, and she suddenly had the biggest craving for apples.

I want my Inu-Yasha well I still have Inu-Yasha but not one that remembers me loves me. A tear slid down her cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------Inu-Yasha

Inu-Yasha had made it to the tree but she was gone. So he took up her sent sniffing her out. He found her leaning against a tree crying. She looked up with teary eyes and gasped. She whipped her eyes not leaving eye contact with him.

"Hi."She muttered. He just nodded. she stood up and walked up to him standing directly in front of him.

"What's your name girl?" Inu-Yasha asked.

"Kagome." She answered with a sad smile.

Her smile. It is so bright so beautiful. I know it I know that smile! Inu-Yasha thought.