InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ TMNT meets InuYasha ❯ Chapter two “The ninja’s and the seekers” ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter two “The ninja's and the seekers”
 
As Rose slowly began to wake up she felt something under her head. Her eyes shot open to see stars above her. “She's awake,” Sango said.
 
Rose sat up quickly, feeling some slight pain, and she saw a group of people she didn't recognized. Her hand went to her weapon, which was concealed in the side of her pants. “Who are you?” she demanded.
 
InuYasha glared at Rose. “I would take that hand away from that blade of yours if you want any answers,” he spoke.
 
`He knows that I have a weapon. I'll relax, but I still won't trust them yet,' Rose though to herself. “Fine. But you all better not try anything,” Rose said as her hand returned her side.
 
“I'm Kagome and these are my friends InuYasha, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Rokku,” Kagome said.
 
Rose looked at each one Kagome said. `They seem nice, but they could still be enemies if I'm not careful,' Rose though.
 
“What's your name?” Kagome asked her.
 
“It's Rose,” she answered sharply. “Have you seen my brothers or my father around here?”
 
“No, but could you describe them to us?” Miroku asked.
 
“Believe me you would not believe me if I tell you. Not many can believe the family I have,” Rose answered.
 
“We've seen stranger things,” Sango said.
 
`I doubt you'll be saying that when you see them.' “I can tell you a few things, but their still mysterious to me. I have four brothers and one father. My eldest brother is Leo and he loves wearing blue. He's usually the one to make sure we're not doing anything bad. Then there's Donny. He loves wearing purple and he's very smart. Next would be my brother Raph who loves wearing red. He's got some anger issues that sometimes helps us get through hard times while other times it hinders us. The youngest besides me is Mikey. He loves wearing orange and loves to joke around a lot. My father is very reasonable and will protect me and my brothers with his very life,” Rose explained.
 
“Why's that?” Rokku asked. The others were also equally curious.
 
“Many people want us dead. We've tried going to the cops, but some of the ones who want us dead have found their way in there so we're on our own,” Rose told them looking away. Suddenly a cry came loud and clear into their campsite. “That was Raph!” Rose exclaimed jumping to her feet. Her hand grabbed her weapon and drew it. It appeared to be a sword of some kind. Then she began to race off in the direction of the cry.
 
“Hey! You can't go racing off alone out here!” InuYasha cried as he and Rokku raced to catch up with her.
 
Rose stopped suddenly and turned sharply to the two hanyou's. “Leave me the hell alone!” she cried. She held her left hand out towards InuYasha and Rokku while her held her blade. From her hand came a strange force which sent InuYasha and Rokku back a few feet.
 
“InuYasha! Rokku!” Kagome cried racing up to the two half demons with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara.
 
“What the hell was that?” InuYasha asked.
 
“She seems to have some kind of power,” Miroku said as they watched Rose race off again.
 
“I'm going after her,” Rokku said dashing off.
 
Rose raced along until she came to a clearing where she saw the Turtles on the ground with cuts all over them and Splinter trying to fend off a large looking reptile. “Guys! Master Splinter!” Rose exclaimed.
 
“Rose!” Splinter said defending himself from the reptile.
 
“Is everyone ok?” Rose asked Leo.
 
“Yeah, but we got a lot of scrapes,” he told her.
 
“You guys rest up. I'll help Master Splinter,” Rose told them. She dashed up to join Splinter. She began to twirl the sword above her head. The blade seemed to grow longer as she twirled it. “You've gonna and made me mad. That's not a smart thing to do. I'll run you through with my snake sword!” Rose cried as she lashed out with the sword like a whip. Her sword sliced the monster left and right.
 
“Hey! That hurts you bitch!” the monster said as he lashed out at Rose and Splinter. Rose and Splinter were knocked away from the monster. Rose also dropped her sword, which landed a couple of feet away from her. “Now you're going to pay,” the monster said as it wrapped a tentacle around Rose.
 
“You think you got me?” Rose questioned him as she closed her eyes and began to concentrate. The monster could feel some strange force pushing the tentacle, which held Rose loose.
 
“So you have some power do you?” he said. Then he slapped Rose in the head and made her lose her concentration.
 
“You…bastard,” Rose said though clenched teeth. She tried to concentrate again, but her head hurt so much that she couldn't. `Damn! How did he know to know to hit me there?'
 
“Time for you die,” the monster said and he squeezed Rose harder. She cried out in pain.
 
“Rose!” Raph cried out.
 
Suddenly a blur rushed in and cut Rose free of the monster then grabbed her and leapt to safety. She glanced up and saw who rescued her. “Rokku!”
 
“Wind Scar!” The attack from InuYasha sliced the reptile killing it.
 
“Hey that could've been a relative,” Mikey said which made the other Turtles, Splinter, and Rose groan.
 
Kagome came over to Rose and Rokku. “Are you ok Rose?” she asked.
 
Rose got out of Rokku's grip and went over to the Turtles and Splinter. “You shouldn't have followed me,” she told them sternly glancing back at Kagome, InuYasha, and Rokku.
 
“And if we didn't you would've been killed,” Miroku said as he, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara appeared.
 
“Rose is that?” Mikey asked.
 
“Yes Mikey. It's InuYasha and his friends,” she answered him.
 
“What about blondie?” Raph asked indicating Rokku. Rokku growled slightly.
 
“His name is Rokku. He's new,” Rose said kneeling beside Leo, “I better tend to your wounds.”
 
“I'll help,” Kagome said going over to join her. Shippo climbed onto Rose's left shoulder.
 
“So these are your brothers?” Shippo asked Rose looking at Leo and the others.
 
“Yes. If you remember the colors I told you that they love to wear then you'll know who they are,” Rose explained.
 
“So that's Leo in blue, Donny in purple, Raph in red, and Mikey in orange,” Sango said.
 
“You didn't tell them did you?” Donny asked Rose who shook her head.
 
“I wanted to make sure it was really them before I told them anything that I didn't want to be turned against me, Rose explained, “But now I can tell them everything.”
 
Too be continued…