InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To live a life of two ❯ The fight begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of anything in this story.
 
Be warned I have never written a crossover before and my fight scenes really suck. (In me opinion) Well anyways I guess you want be to shut up so you can read the story. Here it goes. (Btw with the name I could not think of anything so I made this one don't hate me)
 
To live a life of two.
 
-All I can say is evil spreads
 
The Fight Begins.
 
A 16year old Kagome looked around at her group that she had brought together in the first few months of being in the feudal era.
 
Her eyes fell upon Inuyasha. She had grown to love him and that love had evolved. But it had not evolved like you would have thought. It had gone from a head over heals crush into a love that siblings have for each other.
 
Next Kagome looked at Sango and Miroku. They had admitted their love for each other and were now a married couple. Now when Miroku was his perverted self his reward was not a slap (he was only `cursed' around Sango) it was a warning about what would not happen after they beat Naraku.
 
Kagome also felt as though Sango and Miroku were like her brothers and sister. She felt so lucky she had them.
 
Kirara was in Sango's arms. Kagome still thought Kirara was just the cutest kitty in the whole world. Even if she was a demon cat Kagome still felt like she was a kitty.
 
Then finally Kagome's eyes fell on Shippo. She had officially adopted him in both eras. With the blood bond first, she had adopted him in the feudal era and now she was connected to him for life. Just like his real mother would have been.
 
A short while after they had done the blood bond, everyone had found out Shippo was now able to go through the well. Not long after this happened Shippo used his fox magic to look human and Kagome had taken him to the adoption agency and after a little bit of lies (well she could not very well tell the whole truth) Shippo was officially her son in her era as well.
 
After looking over her group she looked around her. This era was so beautiful. There was no pollution, so many wild animals, and the trees were so big they looked to be as tall as the skyscrapers in her era.
 
She stretched out her miko senses. They had grown remarkably since she had trained with Keade. After a month and a half of training Keade had said that Kagome had surpassed her in every part of her training. Anything else she would learn would be to learn by her instincts.
 
All of a sudden Kagome felt something coming in fast. Then she realized…
 
“Hey Mutt face.”
 
Kouga had arrived.
 
“Hi Kouga, what are you doing here?” Kagome asked. Around five months ago Kouga had told them that the feeling she had for him were that they were only friends. Kouga had said that he understood. Around a month later news came that Kouga had taken Ayame as a mate. Kagome was really happy for them. Theirs was a very romantic story.
 
Kagome was knocked out of her thoughts when Kouga said. “I have found the location of Naraku and I just thought you would all like to know were he is.” Kouga had decided as long as Naraku died his pack would be avenged. It did not matter who killed him, just as long as he died.
 
“Well where is he” Inuyasha asked anxiously for the last fight to begin. They had all of the shards besides Kouga and Naraku's shards. Kohaku had been killed by a demon while he had been sent to kill Sango. It had been very unfortunate. But Sango had known he would die though she was happy that it had not been her that had, had to kill him.
 
“Well follow me and I will show you.” “Are you all ready to go?” Kouga asked and said at the same time. They all nodded. They were always ready to go. They would never be caught unaware. They had been ready for the longest time.
 
Kouga started to run off. Kagome got on Inuyasha's back while still holding onto Shippo. Shippo would be fighting in this battle too, he had become a good fighter and his fox magic and foxfire had been getting a lot better.
 
Miroku and Sango climbed onto Kirara then they all took off after Kouga. They went fast enough to keep up with Kouga (who was going slow for them) but not to fast so the would be tired before they even got to the fight.
 
They ended up in a clearing in the woods. For a second Kagome wandered why the fights were always in a clearing. The trees would have given everyone more covering even Naraku. But she did not have long to think about this when Naraku came crashing through the trees to the right of them.
 
Kagome watched as some small animals started to run away as fast as they could but Naraku's poisonous miasma came upon the small animals like a storm at sea. The poor little animals were dead before they fell to the ground. They died in mid step, jump, or flap of their wings as they tried to run away.
 
Kagome felt their deaths, there deaths were like little pin pricks at her heart. This served only to get her madder and madder at Naraku. He was taking even more lives and he was not even aware of it.
 
Kagome notched an arrow and got ready. She checked t make sure her kanata was at her side. After Inuyasha had realized the evil that was Kikyo (and killed her) he trained her to fight with a sword and also taught her to fight hand to hand. Yes they all knew she was no longer that old weak girl that had fallen down the well on her family's shrine. She could now take care of herself. She could even put her miko power into the sword that hung at her hip.
 
She stood there in battle position with her friends all around her waiting for the last battle to ensue. Kouga had run back to his pack to take care of some of his kin that had gone down when they had tried to fight him. Yes they knew this was the last battle. She could sense that this time the Naraku that was in front of them was not a puppet but the real thing.
 
Yes this would be the last battle but she hoped that it was the last battle against Naraku and that all of them would go on living after it and for that damned Naraku to die a very painful death and then relive that death one thousand times over on every level of hell.
 
123456789
 
How do you like it so far? I think this chapter is kind of crappy but please do not give up on this story yet. That was just the intro to the story. And you can never base how good the story is on intro of it. But to all of you that loved this intro. Yes you can base a story on the intro to the story. Well please tell me what you think of it so far and I hope you all like it. Buh bye :D.