InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ trampoline ❯ trampoline ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Trampoline
Rating: G......
decided to not do a lemon this time.....enjoy this story......
I dont own inuyasha...but i have an inuyasha plushie!!!!!
It was Kagome's 17th birthday. She decided to be in her time to celebrate it. Also that her mom and grandpa had a present for her. Kagome runs downstairs and greets everyone. They all sit down to eat breakfast then her mom tells her it is time for her presents. Kagome gets loads of things. But then her mom blindfolds her and walks her out of the house to the backyard. There they stand her right next to the present and unblindfold her. She turns to the right and gasps. There is a trampoline right beside her. She runs up to the family and gives them hugs. she then runs to the trampoline and starts to jump on it. Her family goes inside to make a cake for Kagome. While she is jumping around, Inuyasha comes through the well. He is really angery cause Kagome was sopposed to be back in the Feudal era right now. Thinking she is asleep, he walks to the backyard to jump into her window to drag her but back to his era. But what awaited him and shocked him was seeing Kagome on a bouncey thing. He walks up to her and growls. Kagome hears this and stops jumping. She turns around and smiles.
"Hi Inuyasha. What brings you here?" Asks Kagome
"Oi, Wench. You was sopposed to be back in our era about 5 mins ago. What the heck is this thing you are on?" Asks Inuyasha
"This is called a trampoline. It is something you jump on to have fun." said Kagome.
"Trapolene?" Asks a confused Inuyasha
"No silly. Trampoline. Come on it and try." Said Kagome
"Er......i dont think so." Said Inuyasha
"AWW come on...what are you...chicken?" Asks Kagome
"NO....i...i just dont want to." said Inuyasha
(chicken noise is heard)
Inuyasha growls and jumps on the thing. Kagome bounces and Inuyasha claws it. Kagome laughs and stops jumping. Inuyasha stands up and starts to jump. soon Kagome joins in and they have a blast. Untill somehow, Inuyasha jumped so hard, that he ended up on the roof of the house. Kagome stops jumping and laughs. Inuyasha growls.
"Oi...how the heck and i sopposed to get down?" Asks Inuyasha.
"Just jump back on the trampoline." Said Kagome
"K..here i come." Said Inuyasha
(chicken noise ends)
Inuyash jumps and lands back on the trampoline. the impact of inuyasha's landing sends Kagome high into the sky and she lands in a tree. Inuyasha sees herand laughs.
"Shoot. I should have gotten off before you did that. Now what am i sopposed to do?" Asks Kagome
"Do the same thing i did. jump back onto the trampoline." Said Inuyasha
"Im scared to. cant you just jump up here and grab me?" Asks Kagome
"No wench. come on." said INuyasha
"Do i have to?" Asks Kagome
(again with the chicken noise)
"Okay okay im coming." Siad Kagome
Kagome takes a deep breath and jumps. She jumps into Inuyasha's arms. The impact however, sent them flying into the air once more, but this time they landed in Kagomes room, landing on the floor. They both get up, Laugh what jsut happened off and went downstairs for some nice juicy Ramen.