InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Party Part2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 4
THE PARTY PART 2
 
 
Inuyasha sitting across the room thinking. How did that girl now that I had body. With cloths on you can't tell I have a 6 pack. That less I think that is what Kagome said they were.
 
Kagome and Sango walked over the punch table they had so punch and so chips.
 
“ Hey Kagome have you noticed that Inuyasha has not taken his eyes off of you when you were dancing?” Sango asked.
 
“ I did kind of notice.”
 
This tall and handsome walked over to Kagome and Sango.
 
“ I think you dropped this because it has your name all over it.” He handed her a hot sauce that said Hot over and over again.
 
Kagome answered, “ Ah thanks.”
 
Sango and Kaogme start to giggle.
 
Inuyasha had seen the guy walk over to Kagome and her start to laugh. He grew with angry. He stormed over to Kagome and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dance floor.
 
Inuyasha yelled, “ Who the hell was that guy?”
 
“ I don't know. He just walked over to me and started talking to me! Why are you so worried?” Kagome screamed.
 
A slow love song came on.
 
“ Do you want to dance?”
 
Kagome answered, “ Why are you changing the subject and I would love to dance.”
 
Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome's hips. Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck. They pulled each other closer to one other.
 
Miroku and the so called girl where holding each other in the bed.
 
“ That was the best I had ever had.” Miroku sighed.
 
The girl answered, “ I have a confession.”
 
“ What is that my dearest?”
 
She answered, “ I am a guy.”
 
“ What the hell? Then that thing. I thought that was normal with the girls time!”
 
“ What do you mean by this time?”
 
“ Oh nothing. I have to go.” Miroku ran out the door.
 
When miroku left the guy got up and got dressed.
 
“ Man I have always wanted to do that to that monk.”
 
Sango was talking to the handsome guy that was hitting on Kagome. When she saw Miroku ran down the stairs with a worried face. Then he fell over an invisible line.
Kagome and Inuyasha had a couple of drinks. Wait lets change that to a lot of drinks. They were in the corner making out with each other. Kagome was so drunk that she dragged Inuyasha up the stairs and into a room.
 
Sango in the mean time found Miroku outside sitting on the cement stairs.
 
“ Hey Miroku what is the madder with you?”
 
“ Well will you promise that you will not slap me or hurt me in any way?”
 
“ Yeah I guess. What did you do?”
 
“ I slept with a guy.”
 
“ You what?!”
 
“ I thought it was a girl.”
 
“Oh Miroku.”
 
Sango wrapped her arms around Miroku.
 
Inuyasha and Kagome were just getting dressed. They went down stairs.
 
“ Inuyasha I have to go to the bathroom.”
 
Kagome walked to the bathroom and a two dark figures grabbed Kagome. A girl about a 1 year older then Kagome walked over to Inuyasha.
 
“ A guy told me to give this to you.” The handed the letter to Inuyasha and walked off.
 
Inuyasha opened the letter. It said, if you ever what to see you sweetie Kagome come to the old warehouse down town at midnight tomorrow.
 
A/N That is a long chapter. I was bored and I wanted to finish the party. Thanks for reading. Please review.