InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Kidnapper ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 6
THE KIDNAPPER
 
 
“ Damn it! Where are Miroku and Sango? There are so many damn different smells.” Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha ran outside. He found them out by the garden. Sango was hugging.
 
Inuyasha grasped, “ I smell tears. Oh my god Miroku is crying!!!!”
 
Inuyasha ran over to them and told them about the kidnapper and about the note he was given and that they need to save Kagome from who ever had her.
 
MEANWHILE….
 
“ Hey put me down! Who are you?” Kagome screamed.
 
“ Oh so you don't who I am. You should know.”
 
When he said that he stopped and put Kagome and I person walked out of the shadows. It was Kikyo.
 
“ What are you doing here Kikyo? How in the world did you get here?” Kagome asked.
 
“ Naraku and I have teamed up. We watched you and your friends leave your time. And we noticed how you got here. It was from the jewel shards.”
 
“ Kikyo you watch Kagome while I got to get some friends from this time.” Naraku commanded.
 
“ Yes I will watch the whore.”
 
Naraku leaves the room. Kikyo turns around holding ropes
 
“ Now it is time form you beating for touching my man.”
 
BACK TO INUYASHA…..
 
“What are we going to Kagome's mom?” Sango said.
 
“ How are we going to get Kagome back?” Miroku questioned.
 
Inuyasha answered, “ We are going to tell her mom that we going to stay over at one of her friends house tonight. To answer your question Miroku we are going to do what the note says and meet at the old warehouse.”
 
They went Kagome's house and told her mother that they were going to stay and her friends house. Inuyasha and the gang went up to Kagome's room and got cloths.
 
“ Inuyasha and Miroku I have some of Kagome's fathers old clothes that met fit you. So that her friends don't find out that you are form a different time.” Kagome mother said.
 
She went and got the cloths for them. They left the house and set out to find a place to sleep.
 
Kikyo had tied Kagome to the chair and was beating her. Every hit Kagome would just flinch.
 
“ Why aren't you crying out in pain?”
 
“ This pain is nothing compared to the pain and suffering that I have to through.”
 
“ What the hell do you mean?”
 
“ Well when Inuyasha would go off to find you. Just the thought that he loved you more then me hurt. It felt that my heart was being ripped out. But what even hurt me more is that he never noticed that I loved him.”
 
“ Kikyo what are you doing the girl?” Naraku yelled.
 
“ I was teaching her a lesson.”
 
“ I can see you beating her but that you where so scared that she could beat you. You had to tie her to a chair to beat her.”
 
A/n Sorry it has been taking me so long to update. I have been busy with track meets and practice. I don't own Inuyasha but I wish I did.