InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Rescue ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 8
THE RESCUE
 
 
 
A tear dropped for Kagome's eyes, “ Where is Inuyasha? I wish he would come and get me this place is terrible. Forcing me to do stuff to them that I don't want to do.”
 
Just then the door flung open. It was Naraku.
 
“ It is time to go. We are going to see if the half breed comes and gets you.”
 
Naraku grabbed Kagome by the arm and took her to the warehouse.
 
TO INUYASHA……
 
“ Come we have to go! It is almost time to get Kagome.” Inuyasha ordered
 
“ We are coming Inuyasha. We will catch up.” Miroku yelled back.
 
Inuyasha ran ahead of them. He ran all the way to the warehouse. He could now pick up Kagome's scent mixed with tears.
 
“ Kagome are alright?” he yelled.
 
No answer. He yelled again and still no answer. Inuyasha broke down the door. To find Kagome standing there crying.
 
“ Inuyasha don't come any closer.”
 
“ What? Kagome I am here to save you.”
 
Inuyasha stepped closer to Kagome and chains wrapped around him. One chain grabbed Inuyasha's sword.
 
“ Well Inuyasha you showed up to save your whore.”
 
Naraku stepped out of the dark.
 
“ So you are behind this whole thing Naraku. I swear I will kill you.”
 
“ Oh Inuyasha. I am not the only that is part of this plan.”
 
Kikyo also stepped out of the dark. With a smirk on her face.
 
“ Kikyo! Why have you betrayed me? I thought we had something?”
 
“ Well so did I until I saw you had that hoe making out. So I joined with Naraku to set out to kill you and Kagome. And though this whole thing I did find the love of my life. Naraku.”
 
Kagome said, “ What the hell? He was the one that killed you over 50 years ago. And now you are in love with him?”
 
“ Yes we are in love thought that he was a complete bastard but he is not.”
 
Naraku yelled, “ Enough with your life story lets get on with the killings.”
 
There was a sudden jerk of Inuyasha chains that tighten and they moved him over a boiling pot of tar.
 
“ I am sure you have found out how you are going to die Inuyasha. But as for Kagome I was something better in store for you.” Kikyo chuckled.