InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ Love Over Throws All ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 10
LOVE OVER THROWS ALL
 
 
 
“ Inuyasha you can't kill me.” Kikyo pleaded.
 
“ Yeah you are right I can't kill you but Kagome and I can.”
 
Kikyo screamed, “ Just kill me know is that I can be with a lover.”
 
Kagome got a bow that she found. Inuyasha drew his sword. Kikyo fell to the floor onto her knees. Kagome shoot her arrow. Inuyasha did the wind scar. Kikyo's body disappeared.
 
“ Kagome are you all right.” Sango asked with concern looking at Kagome's cut and bruises.
 
Kagome answered, “ Yeah I am just a little sore.”
 
Inuyasha walked over to Kagome looked her in her eyes and kissed her. Kagome's eyes got wide and slow closed her eyes.
 
“ Kagome what did they do to you?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“ Oh Inuyasha it was terrible. I can't tell you right now. I don't talk about it.” Kagome sobbed
 
“ It is alright. You can tell me when you are ready.”
 
Inuyasha picked up the sobbing Kagome. Miroku and Sango followed behind. Kagome fell asleep in Inuyasha arms on the way back to her house. They walked in the house to find Kagome's mom sleeping on the couch with the phone next to her. Inuyasha laid Kagome in her bed. Sango found a sleeping bag from her and Miroku. Inuyasha laid down by Kagome taking in her scent.
 
That next morning Kagome woke up to have Inuyasha arms around her. She slowly slipped out of Inuyasha's arms and walked down the stairs.
 
“ Oh Kagome you are alright. When you and your friends didn't show up that night I was getting worried.” Her mom sobbed she hugged Kagome.
 
“ Mom everything is alright.”
 
“ How did you get all those cuts and bruises?”
 
Kagome sat her mom down on the couch and told her all the details about the party her getting kidnapped and how they killed Naraku. Her mom got up with saying a word her started to make breakfast.
 
Kagome walk up to her room. She got her own clothes out and a towel. She walked to the bathroom started a nice hot bath. She slipped down into the hot water. She started to think about Inuyasha. She got out and put her clothes on. She walked into her room. She whispered in Inuyasha's ear.
 
“ Inuyasha can I talk to you out in the well house?”
 
Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes. When he got them open he caught the last glimpse of Kagome walking out the door. He got up. He looked out Kagome's window to see her open the door to the well and go in.
 
Inuyasha opened the window and jumped out. He slowly walked to the well. He was thinking on what Kagome wanted. He opened the door Kagome was sitting on the edge of the well.
 
“ Inuyasha I am glad you came.” Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha answered, “ Kagome what did you want?”
 
Kagome grabbed Inuyasha's hand. She pulled him down by her. She told him about what happened. The gangster was forcing her to have sex. About Kikyo tying her to a chair to beat her. Inuyasha pulled her into his arms.
 
“ Kagome if I knew what they were doing to you I would have come sooner. I am so sorry Kagome. I will never leave you again. I promise.”
 
“ Oh Inuyasha.” Kagome sobbed as she buried her head into his chest.
 
Inuyasha said, “ Kagome will you be my mate?”
 
“ Yes Inuyasha I would love to be.”
 
“ Okay Kagome I am going to have to give you my mark. This will tell other males that you are mine. I am going to have to bite you right below your shoulder in the front. Is it going to be okay with you?”
 
“ Yes Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome took off her shirt and waited for Inuyasha to bite her in the shoulder her shirt fell to the ground.
 
“ Kagome try not to scream. This is going to hurt a bit. Tell me when you are ready.”
 
Kagome took a deep breath. She sighed, “ Okay Inuyasha I am ready.”
 
Inuyasha sunk his teeth into her shoulder. Kagome let out a little cry. She bites her lip. Inuyasha pulled away from Kagome.
 
“ Does it hurt?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“ It hurts a bit. It does not hurt that much now.”
 
“ Kagome it is time for breakfast!” Her mom yelled.
 
Kagome put on her shirt. Her and Inuyasha walked into the house. They found that everyone was up and ready for breakfast.
 
After breakfast Kagome told her mom about Inuyasha and her. Kagome told her not to tell Kagome's grandpa. But she did. He can after Inuyasha with a broom. After Inuyasha out ran him all of them went back to feudal era.
 
They got back and Kagome had bought a pregnancy test. It was positive.
 
9 MONTHS LATER….
 
 
Kagome and Sango had children. Sango's father was Miroku. They had a boy. His name was Yuki.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha had twins. One boy and one girl. The boys name was Inuyasha jr. he looks just like Inuyasha but he has a black tint to his hair. The little girls name was Kisa. Her hair is black with her fathers golden eyes.
 
A/n I finished the story about time. I have been really busy with a guy that I like but he likes my friend. Well I am sure that you don't really care but anyway. I am going to finish my story love you. Thanks for reading.