InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat ❯ Trick or Treat ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA AND COMPANY
I wish I did though*sigh* oh well
 
Tonight was Halloween and Kagome had to take Sota trick or treating. She thought it would be nice to invite her friends from the feudal era to go with her, it would make the night interesting. Considering tonight everyone would be dressed up no one would give a second thought to Inuyasha with his dog ears and old fashion kimono, or Shippo the little fox demon, or Sango and Miroku dress up in their old fashion get ups. After making up her mind to actually invite them she headed toward the well. She had to think of excused to get Inuyasha to come to her era, she decided to tell him that she sensed a shikon jewel shard and that he and the gang had to go get it. This was slightly true. She did sense a shard but it was from a harmless necklace in a jewelry shop. She hopped through the well thinking that her plan was sufficient enough to get the stubborn hanyou.
She was slightly surprised when she touched down in the feudal era because everyone seemed to be waiting for her.
“He hey everyone,” she said uneasily, “whats up?”
“What took you so long, Kagome?” Inuyasha asked a little more gruffly than he meant, “Where is your backpack?”
“What you bring me this time?” Shippo asked jumping up and down, “sweets?!”
“What is this? Twenty questions,” Kagome asked, “anyway I came to tell you that I sensed a shard in my era.”
“Where? Why didn't you get it?” Inuyasha asked a tad bit annoyed.
“Well, um, I, ah, need your help,” Kagome said, “um all of your help.”
“Okay, let's go,” Inuyasha said heading to the old well.
Oh man stupid concince “Inuyasha wait”
“What is it now?”
“Today is Halloween and I have to take Sota trick or treating and I want you all to go with us,” Kagome said in one breath.
“What's Halloween?” Shippo asked.
“It's where everyone gets all dressed up and goes house to house getting candy,” Kagome to him.
“Oooo I want to go, let me go, PLEASE INUYASHA CAN WE GO!!!” Shippo asked.
“Feh, fine, only if we can shard hunt for a month afterward,”
“INUYASHA SIT BOY!” Kagome yelled furious.
“I thought this would be a fun thing to get rid of some stress, besides you can go like you are and no one would know it wasn't a costume,” Kagome said after she calmed down.
“Fine, fine, just don't sit me while we are there”
“Yeah!!” Shippo cried overjoyed.
After Inuyasha quit fuming over being sat they all headed toward the well, by this time it was prime time to trick or treat and Sota was probably getting worried.
“Finally sis, what took you so long?” said a miniature Inuyasha.
“What the heck—is that you Sota?” Inuyasha said to his miniature look alike.
“Yep, you are soooo cool,” Sota said waving around his plastic tetseiga.
Inuyasha's face turned the faintest color of pink as he thought about how the tiny worshiper looked so much like he did as a child.
“Come on, we're late already,” Sota cried as he ran out of the house.
A few blocks down Inuyasha saw a sight that kind of freaked him out. Everywhere there were demons.
“What is this?” he thought as he drew tetseiga.
“SIT” BAM Inuyasha's head on pavement
“Wind…”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIRUKU!!??” kagome cried catching his hand right before the purple cloth released the deadly wind tunnel on all of the innocent children.
“THESE ARE CHILDREN DRESSED IN COSTUME—idiots” she said, thankfully Inuyasha sheathed tetseiga just before she sat him for a second time.
“Why would anyone want to dress up as a demon?” Sango asked.
“It's just for fun,” Kagome sighed regretting her decision on letting her feudal era friends come with her.
While this was going on Shippo and Sota was having the time of their lives getting candy from all of the surrounding houses. Shippo was eating his candy as soon as it was given to him; this made the little fox demon VERY hyper. He was bouncing all through out the street singing songs on the top of his lungs; mostly trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat Halloween song.
“You never said that people would be dressed as demons,” Inuyasha yelled at Kagome.
“I figured that with your powerful nose, Miruku's spiritual powers, and Sango's intuition that you would be able to tell that they were not demons,” Kagome shot back.
“Feh!”
“SIT”
BAM Inuyasha's head meets pavement for the third time.
 
Please r&r
Comments/flames/whatever welcome and greatly appreciated.
I love Halloween
Please tell me anyways to fix it
If you want you can e-mail me at dragonstargirl5@aol.com
I LOVE e-mail
Flames or whatever but nothing dirty
 
A thank you to my reviewers
CrazyLady101: thank you for reviewing my story, I'm glad you liked it
 Inu Fan05: thank you for reading a reviewing a second story—I LOVE YOU