InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ truth or dare at kagome's house ❯ how it all started ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, I only own the plot… or do I? yep, I do.

Characters: Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippou, Miroku, Sango and maybe more later.

Key: `…' = thoughts, <…> = noise/actions, !~!~!~!~!~! = new scene, +?'s pov+ = point of view (kinda obvious…)

Truth or Dare at Kagome's House

by: silence of deep snow ( but I would prefer if you called me miyuki )

How it All Started

!~!~!~!~!~! In Feudal Era !~!~!~!~!~!

Kagome: Hey you guys! Want to come to my hose in my era and spend the night there? (A/N : I know, only Kagome and Inuyasha can pass through the well, but this is MY fic and ANYTHING can happen)

All (except for Inuyasha): Sure! That's sounds fun!

Kagome: <nods> Yeah, it will be fun.

Inuyasha: Feh. Why should we? Remember we still have to collect the jewel shards.

Kagome: <humph> Oh come on! Can't you even take a break?!?!

Shippou: Yeah, Inuyasha. Take a break.

Inuyasha: <death glare at Shippou>

Miroku: uh… Shippou, I think you should have let Kagome tell Inuyasha that…

Inuyasha: What do you know, monk?

Miroku: Enough to know that you're going to get back at Shippou, are you not?

Inuyasha: Feh. Anyways… <turns to Shippou>

Sango: Better watch out Shippou…

Inuyasha: <(FINALLY) smacks Shippou on the head>

Kagome: And I suppose you know what's coming up next Inuyasha… SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<thud>

Inuyasha: OW!!! What was that for???

Kagome: SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miroku and Sango: <sweatdrop>

Inuyasha: <gets up> Why you…

Kagome: So, ready to go?

All (except for Inuyasha): Yep

Inuyasha: HEY!!! Who said I was going anywhere?

Kagome: I did.

!~!~!~!~!~! At Kagome's house!~!~!~!~!~!

Kagome: Well, we're here.

All (except for… Inuyasha): Wow…

Miroku: Are you sure this is the same place?

Kagome: Well, duh! It just LOOKS different because this is MODERN day Tokyo (A/N : That's where Kagome lives right?)

Shippou: Um… what's Tokyo?

Sango: I think it's where we just left, it's just that it's in Kagome's time. <turns to Kagome> right?

Kagome: <nods> Anyways, let's go inside.

!~!~!~!~!~! Inside !~!~!~!~!~!

Kagome: MOM!!! I'M HOME!!! AND I BROUGHT FRIENDS!!!

Miroku: <mutters> Gosh, that girl can sure holler.

Kagome: <warning glance at Miroku>

Kagome's mom: THAT'S GREAT!!!

Miroku: <still muttering> Probably where Kagome gets that hollering voice.

!~!~!~!~!~! In Kagome's room !~!~!~!~!~!

<all sit in room> (A/N : ok, the room is the pretty much the same as the anime, maybe a little different. Kagome and Sango are sitting on the bed, Inuyasha on the floor by the window, Miroku on the floor opposite to Inuyasha and Shippou on Kagome's shoulder…)

Kagome: So… you guys want to play a game?

Shippou: YEAH!!! I love games!

Sango and Miroku: Sure…

Inuyasha: What's the game?

Kagome: <smiles evilly> Truth or dare.

-end-

So, what did you all think? Plz tell me!!! I'm begging you!!! <gets greedy for reviews>

oh, if anyone knows a good way of explaining how truth or dare works, plz e-mail me. and if you have any ideas for truth or dares, feel free to send them to me in your reviews too!!! they will be much appreciated!!!

anyways, enough of my rambling, just go and review!!!!