InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ttgbm ❯ ttgbm 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer I do not own Gargoyles or Inuyasha. Just this story that I came up with.

I what to say thanks to darkpriestess66 who beta this story for me.


-Few hours later-

The Gargoyles arrived back with Talon, along with his clan.

When Talon glanced at Elisa sitting in the chair, he runs up to her, and then he asked her.

"What is the matter, Elisa?"

He voiced it with such a worried tone to his voice.

Elisa looks up at her brother; he looks like a black panther, and on his back, he has black wings, and his eye's color is yellow, and he has a cat's ears, and a pink cat nose.

Elisa then told her brother what happen.

"Derek, something happen to Sota, and I do not know if the person had tried to harm Kagome."

Elisa told him with a worry tone to her voice.

"What do you mean?" Talon asks with confusion, and anger.

Goliath walked up beside Elisa, and then he asked her. "Did someone try to hurt them?"

Elisa got out of the chair, and walks up to Goliath touches his cheek.

She put her hand down, "No, they are not hurt well am not sure about Kagome, but Sota was turned into a gargoyle, by an old man who Kagome's friend brought to their shrine, then once they turn him they disappear."

When Elisa told them. Everyone had a look of shock, and some with anger.

Elisa then added. "Sue, the kids' mother; she has told my family a while back; that Kagome has been going back in time through the well on their family's shrine."

"Why would a girl want to go back in time?" Ask Lexington, who shakes his green head in confusion.

Elisa looks at the smallest gargoyle in the clan that has green skin with green bats like wings, and two tiny fangs that hanged out of his mouth, and two pointed ears.

"Well the first time, she was kidnapped by a demon that pulled her down the old well. Then later when she was in the past, she broke a jewel that was inside her, and then she had to put it back together and stop an evil half demon. She has finished with her quest, but she goes back to help her friends and to train her powers and so they are like my family and poor Sue is worry about Kagome because she went back, and, so we do not know if the guy turn her, or he may even hurt her."

While Elisa told them about Kagome, she was trying not to break down in front of her friends.

Everyone was surprise, by what she had just told them.

David stood up while pulling out his cell phone to tell Owen to get the jet ready for a trip to Japan. He then looks at Elise, "That was interesting." Then he puts his arms around his wife's shoulder. She is holding a sleeping Alex. Then they leave the room.

Elisa looks at her friends "So will you help my friends? They are younger than Beth, my sister.

Kagome is sixteen, Sota is fourteen."

Angela walks up to Elisa, "We will help you. However, how did your family meet them, their names sound Asian, like the Gargoyles and the people in Japan."

Elisa looks at Angela then she answered Angle second question first.

"Well it is because they are from Japan. And how my family meets them is a long Story." Elisa answers before starting to explain, "Well dad first met Yanshi Ri Higurashi the son of the shrine priest. He came over sea to America to help in a case."

Lexington then interrupted Elisa. "So the guy is a cop?"

"No, he was gifted with foresight; and he was able to see what happen to someone by touching an item the person own." Elisa answers, before continuing, "Dad thought he was a fake. However, when he found the missing person without meeting his family, or reading the profile of what happen to the guy. Dad starts to believe him then. I think the best thing he told dad was how many kids and what sex we were going to be. He also told him that we will all live amazing lives,"

"So he knows that you were going to meet us then?" Broadway asks.

Elisa looks at Broadway, he has bluish green-skinned, he is heavier than the rest of the group, he has black and white eyes, and his wings are the same color as his skin.

"Yes, I think he did."

"So is he still alive the way it sounds, he is no longer among the living?" Brooklyn asks.

Elisa turned to the red gargoyle with white long hair, which has a bird like's beak for his mouth, and his bats like wings are the same as his skin, he also has the two horns on his head and long pointed ears.

"Yes he passed away a long time ago. I will tell you what happen to him later. I will tell you how mom first met Sue; and it was she that got Yanshi Ri, and Sue together. "Mom was pregnant with Beth; Derek was five, and I was ten. Sue was a Nurse, who just moves to New York from Tokyo Japan for more training. That is how mom met her. She was mom's nurse. The first time they saw each other they become best friends. One-day mom and Sue were eating out, and she asks if she will like to meet one of her friends. And she agrees to meet him. While that was happening dad was doing the same thing to Yanshi Ri. So that week they went on the bland date, and when they first saw each other it was love at first sight."

"Oh that is, so sweet." Angela replies while holding hands with Broadway.

"I know." Elisa agrees with a smile on her face while thinking about the past.

Then she continues with the story. "So Beth was delivered by Sue because she was born on her wedding day."

"That is amazing!" Hudson exclaimed.

"Yes it was, and the best part is Yanshi Ri know it was going to happen." Elisa agrees with a big smile on her face.

"What do you mean he knows that Diane was going to have Beth?" Lexington asks.

"What I remember was Yanshi Ri bringing a first aid bag and dad made a joke to Yanshi Ri about him needing it just if he passes out or something, and Yanshi Ri laughed and told dad he just feels like we

will need it."

Elise replies with a laugh in her voice. "Know let me tell you about Kagome; and Sota. A few years after Beth was born, then Kagome was born, and I was the one to pick her name, and the reason I pick that name, it is one of my favorite lullaby Yanshi Ri sang to me.

Then two years later Sota was born and Derek name him because he threw a big hissy-fit about me naming Kagome."

Just then, Talon puts his arms up in the airs and shouts out. "I did not have a hissy-fit Elisa, and what is wrong with the name Sota it is a great name?"

Talon then realized his girlfriend just witness him act childish, and hear what he was like in the past. He was embarrassed. He then looks at Maggie who just giggles at him.

Everyone was too busy looking at them until Goliath said. "Elisa, will you please continue the story."

"Yes and thank you Goliath." Elisa replies. "So we both got to name the kids. Then a few years later, they move back to Japan, but our families still talk. Then one day we got a phone car from Yanshi Ri late at night he was calling to say that he loves us and ask us to take care of his family if something should happen to him. "Elisa paused for second as the memories came flooding back to her, she took a deep breath before continuing. "He said it with so much happiness, but also with sadness to it, I remember dad asking him if something the matter and he answers nothing that can be stop. Then the next day we got a phone call from Sue that Yanshi Ri was killed in a car accident. That day my family swears not to tell Sue what happened. And before you ask, he believed in not changing destiny. He believed you have to follow what sent out in front of you. Kagome was six and Sota was four when he was killed so what they know of him is from what my family had told them."