InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twas the Night ❯ Twas the Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twas the Night

By: SesshoumarusMistress

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the inu characters, or "Twas the Night Before Christmas", which this was adapted from. I only own this humorous plot idea and Inochiki.

Sesshoumaru's POV

Twas the night before homage day and all through the mansion, all the servants were bustling , to the orders reiterated by Jaken.

The warning scrolls were hung on the front gates with care, in expectation that loyal subjects soon would be there.

Rin was tucked in all nestled in her bed, while visions of toys and pocky flew through her head.

And Inochiki in her teddy, and I in the nude, had just settled in for a long heated fuck, gomen for being crude.

When out in the garden arose such a fuss, I looked out the window and started to cuss.

Away out the balcony I flew in a white blur, eyes going red, my wrath soon would incur.

As I stood there seething, ready to kill, my brother gave me a questioning look as if saying `pray tell'.

When what to my extended senses should appear, but my mate coming out to calm me and be near.

With a whisper and kiss she quietly informed me, my thoughts of my brother's intentions were amiss.

My brother stated his business rather amused, as I listened and agreed, my ego more than a little bruised.

You bastard, you prick, you half-breed and scum, I laughed out and then said, "Dear brother now please come".

To the study we went, and made an agreement, we signed the blood truce under mutual consent.

Now aniki I must take my leave, my friends are outside and if I don't, Kagome will be peeved.

Little brother you will stay, invite your friends in, while we discuss Naraku the children can play.

The discussions were serious and went late into the night, there were disagreements, but not a single one turned into a fight.

When dawn broke and the sun finally rose, the subjects flocked to my gates just like they were crows.

After laying their gifts and praising I, their Lord, they were sent back for I was getting bored.

Of course as predicted the evil hanyou came in disguise, but his costume didn't work, the evil was showing in his eyes.

He fought a good fight but eventually was killed, the shards were purified, but needed to be rebuilt.

When the Shikon was whole it was given to my brother, his wish upon it was that peace would be found by his old lover.

So ends the tale of the demise of Naraku, now please stay and hear my warning, thank you.

Although my mate and ward have softened me up, do not toy with me, I am no pup.