InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two InuYashas ❯ An Ass Hanyou ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
If said I own InuYasha I’d be lying to myself and you. InuYasha owns me! I confess I’m his sex slave.
. An Ass Hanyou
InuYasha passed by Miroku and Sango, who are sitting against the Bone Eater's Well, for what has to be the hundredth time. Sango is patiently trying to explain to the kitsune when Kagome would be back.
“So she'll be back before the sun goes down but after I wake up in the morning. Right Sango?" Shippo asked looking so innocent.
"Yes Shippo. That's what I've been trying to tell you. She'll be back before you have lunch tomorrow," Sango answered.
"InuYasha," Miroku said pulling the hanyou out of his self absorbed state. "Are you going to pace until Kagome gets back?" Miroku asked the pacing hanyou.
InuYasha snarled before answering, "You don't have to wait around. I didn't ask you to. Why don't you go back to Keade-baba's," InuYasha snapped without missing a beat in his impatient stride.
"Are you coming Sango-sama?" Miroku asked getting his feet. "I'm gonna go back and wait for Kagome-sama in the hut and out of the direct heat."
"Yes. I want to take a bath to relieve some of this heat. I'll walk with you back to Keade-baba's hut to get my thing for my bath. Are you coming Shippo-chan?"
"No," Shippo answered from his perch on the side of the well. "I'm gonna wait for Kagome. She told me that she was gong to bring me chocolate."
"Well suit your self, I'm gonna go and wait for Kagome back at the hut. I'll see you two in the morning." Sango said as if expecting the kitsune and hanyou to change their minds. When they made no effort to look at her after she made her statement she turned toward the waiting monk. She fell in step beside him and smacked him, when she felt the undeniable feeling of a hand squeezing her butt as hard as she could with the heat draining her strength with every step she took.
The monk just smiled and continued walking, 'the heat has made her soft' he thought to himself.
InuYasha waited for them to walk away to turn to Shippo. "You should have gone with those two. I don't wanna have to keep an eye on you," InuYasha said to the kitsune, still perched on the edge of the well peering in, hoping Kagome would appear soon.
Without turning to the irate hanyou Shippo answered, "You don't have to keep an eye on me. I'm old enough to watch myself. And I want to wait here for Kagome to come back, I miss her. You should have gone with them you're the one that needs a babysitter."
"Feh," was all InuYasha said before jumping into a tree and rustling a few leaves to make the kitsune think he had jumped off. 'I can't leave him alone he's just a baby.' InuYasha thought to himself. 'Wait...where did that last thought come from?' InuYasha waved of the thought, dismissing it as a reaction of hanging around the kitsune to long and Kagome treating him as thought he was her own offspring.
Judging by the sky, we have four and a half more hours until the sun goes down the hanyou thought to himself. He let his thoughts drift to the absent girl for awhile, hell he had time to kill. InuYasha looked over at Shippo and chortled to himself. The kitsune had fallen asleep on the edge of the well curled up in a little ball, the heat had probably gotten to him. InuYasha jumped down from the tree and walked over to the sleeping Shippo. He picked him up and began carrying the kitsune to Keade-baba's hut. When InuYasha arrived at the hut Keade was nowhere to be seen. 'I wonder if Sango knows that the monk is so close to her,' InuYasha said upon seeing the monk seeing sleeping spoon style behind the demon exterminator. InuYasha exited the hut after depositing the kitsune on the sleeping bag Kagome had left for the baby fox demon. She was just too nice to the fox. She brought him chocolate and other sweets from her time. She was spoiling him rotten and probably didn't realize the little kitsune had begun to think of her as his mother. 'And I was beginning to think of her as more then a nuisance I have to protect. Damn these thoughts are just coming out of nowhere today. The heat must be getting to me' He chuckled softly to himself as he left the hut to find a suitable tree to think in.
On his way to the God Tree InuYasha changed his course and went to a near by stream instead deciding to take a bath. When he reached the stream he sat on a near by boulder for a while and thought. 'Why do I sit and wait for her ever time she runs back to her time? Why do I even allow for her to go back to her time where I can't protect her?" InuYasha scoffed to himself upon realizing the answer to this question. 'She sits me every time I try to stop her. And I wait because I want to make sure she's alright. Just because her time was more civilized then his time doesn't mean it's not dangerous. And besides there were other males there who were not him.' InuYasha snorted then shook his head. He turned to look at the sun hoping he hadn't wasted too much time pondering over the obvious and not so obvious. InuYasha stood and set about preparing for his bath. Just because he was Inu hanyou didn't mean he had to smell like a inu, and he doubted that Kagome would like the smell but it would probably keep other male off her if he could get his scent on her.
InuYasha stripped out of his hakama and kimono. The last of the rays of the sun kissed his tanned skin. As he stepped into the water and dipped his head under to wet his hair and rinse out any loose dirt his muscles rippled. The water mixed with the rays of the sun made his chest muscles glisten. InuYasha walked to the edge of the stream he stopped when he was knee deep, his eyes searched for a rock for him to sit on. As he found one and went to sit on it he thought back to the many times he watched Kagome take a bath here. He remember the way her skin glisten and her smooth strides in the water. The way her hips swayed back and forth or the way she flipped her hair out of her face after she came up for air. Instantly she was rock hard with desire. Ripples went out from him as a shiver ran down his back due to his wayward thoughts. He got up and went to the edge of the stream and put his head close to the ground searching for the plant he knew would lather like the soap Kagome brought from her time. He smile in triumph as he found the plant he was looking for. He dipped it under water to wash the dirt from it's roots before crashing it and then rubbing it between his hands to lather it. He rubbed the lather into his hair, being careful of his ears but washing them too, using his claws to lightly scratch his scalp. His hands then moved down to his neck, he rubbed lightly dragging his claws over his Adams apple. He used his right hand to wash his left shoulder and vise verse. His hands moved down to his ribs and he caressed lightly dragging his claws down over his nipples making him suck in a sharp breathe, all the while his thoughts were on Kagome. His hands moved steadily downward, when his hands reached his belly he made sure he had no dirt in his bellybutton. He then skipped his middle section in favor of his feet and legs. Once he was finished with that he then turned his attention to his erection that seemed to have only gotten harder, well that seems to be expected when he had cool water gently lapping at his skin and was thinking about Kagome naked in this same stream. 'Well I may as well take care of it since it seems to be going nowhere.' InuYasha thought to himself as his hand circled his erection at the base and slide slowly upward. He removed his grip on his manhood in order to rub the root between his hands to lather it more. He tapped the tip with his finger before encircling it lightly. He gave a quick squeeze before spreading the soap form the head to the base. He continued in a steady rhythm until he felt himself coming closer toward the prized. With a last tug and a squeeze he pulled himself over the edge. On the brink of his release he called out MissNikki...err… I mean….On the brink of his release he called out Kagome letting the water wash away all traces of his sexual release.
InuYasha got out of the stream and shook himself off like a dog before dressing again in his red fire rat kimono. The sun was now half way below the horizon and he needed to head back to the hut to check on the others before finding a tree where he could see the well but still smell the scents and hear the sounds of the hut in order to defend the occupants of the hut. When InuYasha arrived at the hut he smelled the fading aroma of dinner and the occupants already settled in and snoring lightly, most likely exhausted from today's heat. InuYasha also noticed a new bright red hand print on the monk face. 'So I guess Sango didn't know that the monk was sleeping so close to her. And in the end the lecher had gotten what he deserved. I'm glad that he never tried anything so bold with my Kagome.' The Hanyou let out an audible gasp at that thought. 'Where are these thoughts coming from? And why am I thinking them of all demons? Ah, more questions that should not or are already answered,' InuYasha thought before shaking his head to clear his wayward thoughts. He then noticed someone had left food out for him, on a deeper breathe he smelled that it was ramen and it was still hot, so they hadn't been sleep long. The hanyou went over and picked up the bowl smelling that it had been Keade who had set it there. He sat in the door way and ate his ramen in silence seeing as there was no one there to talk to. He set the bowl in back where he had gotten it and went in search of that tree. He found it half way between the hut and the well. This spot was better than he hoped because he had a perfect view of the clearing and the well and if he turned around he could see the village. Yes this spot was perfect and with that last thought he fell into a light slumber.
MissNikki’s end notes: Well I fixed the most obviously mistakes. At least they were obvious to me. Well I’ll start out on the third chapter and then continue on to the fourth. Love MN and I have one page of the newest chapter finished!Converting /tmp/phpL7pPKS to /dev/stdout