InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two New York Chicks in Inu-world ❯ In Which Kikyou Gets Hers ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The girls made their way over the ridge, a somewhat reluctant (but not really ) Kagome in tow.
“Come on you guys,” Kagome protested, trying to pull her arms free from Estella and Rosa's grasp. “What am I gonna say to him?”
“Oh, I don't know. How about you start by telling him you love him, duh,”Rosa said, rolling her eyes.
“Yeah, and you could tell him that he doesn't have to uff change for you,” Sango said, pushing Kagome up the hill.
“And tell him if he ever messes with that ho again, you'll sit the mess out of him,” Estella suggested. “Now come on! I don't know why you're frontin', we all know you want to do this.”
“No I don't,” Kagome insisted. “This is embarrassing. He'll never speak to me again!”
“You know that's not true,” Sango said. “You can do no wrong by him and you know it.”
“Oh yeah? Well what about…” Kagome started, by Estella cut her off.
“Calla te!” she ordered. “Shut up! We're almost there!” Kagome tried once more to escape their grasps, then stopped struggling. In the distance she could see Inuyasha and Kikyou embracing.
Oh hell no, Kagome thought. She was well past tears at this point, and this sight only made her angry.
“Alright,” she said to her friends. “That bitch is going down.” Kagome shook off her startled friends and walked over to Inuyasha and Kikyou.
“Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!” Rosa said.
“Yeah, vaminos, let's rock this bunta!” Estella threw a fist in the air.
“Sounds good to me.” Sango took hiraikotsu off her back and marched like she was going into battle.
“Inuyasha!” Kagome called. Inuyasha looked up and immediately jumped away from Kikyou. “We need to talk.”
“He's busy,” Kikyou said. She looked down her nose at Kagome, as if what she saw disgusted her.
“You know what?” Kagome said glaring at Kikyou. “This is an AB conversation, so C yourself out.” She turned her glare on to Inuyasha. “What the hell is your problem?”
“What are you talking about, Kagome?” Inuyasha asked shrinking back from her.
“What am I talking about? I'm talking about how you keep running back to this clay pot bitch every time she calls. What am I not good enough for you or something?”
“What…”
“Don't speak when I'm talking to you!” Inuyasha shut his mouth and shrank back even further. “You are so dense! What do I have to do, wear a neon sign that says I heart Inuyasha?”
“You what?”
“That's right, I said it. I love you.” Kagome crossed her arms and gave Inuyasha a challenging glare.
“Kagome, I…” Inuyasha started.
“It doesn't matter,” Kikyou said. “His life is mine.” Then Kikyou grabbed Inuyasha and pulled him into a rough, passionless kiss.
“Let him go!” Kagome grabbed Kikyou by the hair and pulled her off of Inuyasha.
“How dare you?” the normally cool and collected Kikyou shouted. She swung a fist at Kagome, but Kagome ducked and punched Kikyou in the stomache. Sango,Rosa and Estella stood by Inuyasha and watched them fight.
“Should we help her,” Estella asked. Kagome kicked Kikyou in the head.
“Nah,” Rosa said. “She's got it.”
“I was talking about Kikyou.” Estella flinched as Kagome clawed at her eyes. Rosa, Estella and Sango looked at each other and burst out laughing. Inuyasha just stood there looking shocked and almost mortified.
Finally after about five minuets, Inuyasha recovered his wits enough to break up the fight (yeah right. He wasn't shocked, he just wanted to see them fight). He grabbed Kagome who was still swinging wildly. She managed to get in one solid kick in Kikyou's back.
“Thank you Inuyasha,” Kikyou said, but Inuyasha was busy checking Kagome for injuries.
“Man, stop worrying about me,” Kagome said pulling away a little. “I was winning, remember?”
“I know, I was just making sure,” Inuyasha said. He stared into Kagome's eyes.
“Inuyasha,”Kikyou said.
“Did you mean what you said?” Inuyasha asked Kagome.
“Inuyasha.”
“Of course I meant it,” Kagome answered. “How often do I say what I don't mean?”
“Inuyasha!”
“I know, I just can't believe it.”
“Inuyasha!”
“Will you shut up?” Estella yelled at Kikyou.
“Yeah, can't you see they're trying to have a moment?” Rosa snapped.
“Some people are just rude,” Sango said. “Why don't you just leave? No one wants you here.”
“Inuyasha?” Kikyou pleaded softly, but Inuyasha was kissing Kagome, both happily ignoring her. Kikyou's looked hurt for a second, then her face melted into a mask of utter hatred.
“You're coming to hell with me,” she said. “One way or another.” Inuyasha looked at Kikyou, then at Kagome, then looked back at Kikyou like she was crazy.
“No I'm not,” he said.
“Try anything and I'll kick your dusty ass again,” Kagome told Kikyou then went back to kissing Inuyasha. Kikyou glared at them again (still being ignored) until he soul stealers took her away (they couldn't bear to see her embarrass herself anymore).
Inuyasha and Kagome looked up at their friends. They stared back. Kagome raised her eyebrows at them, but they stayed put.
“You guys,” she said, “I love you and all, but yall have got to go.”
“Well, excuse us,” Estella said, but Inuyasha and Kagome were back in their own world.
“Let's get out of here,” Rosa said, pusing Sango and Estella back toward camp. “They're busy.”
“Fine.” Estella looked over her shoulder and called, “Don't do anything lemony! The authoress can't write that mess.” Inuyasha and Kagome didn't acknowledge her at all.
“By the way,” Inuyasha said when the others were gone. “Did I tell you I love you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Man I hate writing sap. The fight scene was fun, though. It would be so funny if Kagome actually kicked the crap out of Kikyou in the show, but that's never gonna happen. Oh well. If you liked this chapter, review me, because it's the nice thing to do.