InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Typos: Oh the INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❯ Name Game- Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Welcome back, minna-san! Today, we're gonna have fun with misspelled names…. Mwuahahahahaaa!

Disclaimer: Not old enough to legally own anything, don't own them illegally.

2nd Disclaimer: None of these typos are mine either. These are all ones that I have found. I'm not saying that I don't make mistakes (which I do, and oh so often), I just make boring mistakes. If ur gonna make 'em, at least make 'em fun! My life motto: If ur gonna mess up, at least have fun doing it! (sad? Most definitely!)

Ok, something that I didn't say last time & should have: I do not mean offense to anyone!!!! I love typos! I'm not making fun of anyone! I know everyone makes mistakes! Like I said, I make mistakes all the time! My friends never let me live them down! Mine just tend to be in the physical world. Maybe that's why I do this…. Anyways, I'm just having fun with the typos, ok? Sound good to everyone? Don't eat me please!!!!

ADP/N: This chapter focuses on misspelled names, and lots of them! Prepare yourself!

Name Game

Part #1

Inu-yasha and the gang were walking to a nearby village, when suddenly Naraku jumped out of the bushes!

"Naraku!" yelled Inu-yasha.

"Yes, it is I! And I come bringing confusion!"

Suddenly, out of the bush, popped up another guy in a baboon pelt!

"Who are you???" asked Kagome.

"Why, I'm Naruko!" Another one popped out of the bush. "And he's Nuroko." Yet another baboon pelt clad guy jumped from the bush. "And he's Nariku."

"Ha! We don't care!" cried Inu-yasha. "We'll take all of you down, with the help of-"

"Be quiet!" yelled Nuroko. "We're not done yet! Nariku, would you get him out here please!"

Nariku walked over to bush, smiled slightly & evilly (though no one could see this due to the baboon pelt) and then kicked the bush.

"Ow!" cried a rather feminine voice.

"And that he's Nuriko," concluded Naruko, as a pretty girl crawled out of the bush.

"Don't you mean she?" asked a worried Shippo.

"Nope."

(ADP/N: Yup! We're talking Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi! For those who haven't read it, Nuriko is a GUY who is really strong, but has, umm-unusual tastes? I'll let u figure it out. ^.^;)

Nuriko then spoke for…um… itself. "I have the soul of a woman! Honestly!"

Miroku took this time to clean up the drool that had previously been splattering out of his mouth and covered Shippo's eyes.

Nuriko looked at his comrades, then got an upset look and turned to the ADP. "Why do I have to be on the side with the evil guys with no sense of style?!?"

ADP: Cuz the author of that fic put u in instead of Naraku! Just go with it!

Nuriko still looked upset, so Kagome called across to him. "Don't worry! Underneath it, they're actually quite girly!"

Nuriko pulled up the baboon skin on the nearest Naraku-like guys (cuz heaven knows that no one can tell them apart!), and was quite pleased at the sight!

"Well, he's no Hotohori, but he'll do for now!"

Inu-yasha was getting impatient. "Are you guys done yet?"

One baboon pelt, most likely Naraku, took a quick head count. "Yes! All present and accounted for!"

"Good! Now it's our turn!"

"To me, my clones!" yelled Miroku. But his clones didn't come to him. Indeed, no one noticed their presence until there were two shouts of "Hentai!", despite the fact Miroku was nowhere near either Kagome or Sango. Everyone looked at the two girls, and saw two Mirokus, both being pounded, but both with looks of bliss on their faces. Sango yelled at Miroku, demanding to know the names of these offenders. "uhh.. Miruko & Moroko…." He faltered slightly.

Sango, still very flustered, suddenly yelled. "Sengo! Sanga! You can come out now!" Two Sango look alikes, complete with a Boomerang Bone apiece, popped out of another bush, and helped Sango and Kagome beat on Miruko & Moroko, while everyone else just sweatdropped.

Shippo decided to give it a try. "Hey, if I have any clones, can you guys come out now?" He was quite delighted when a mirror image of him popped out of a bush, introducing himself as Shipo.

By now, all the girls felt better, and had left the two Miroku-like guys alone with little swirlies in their eyes.

Kagome turned to the clone-producing bush. "Hey, do I have any clones?" she asked, and was rewarded with many mirror images of herself.

"Hi! I'm Kagomei, this is Kagom, this is Kagmo, Kagmoe, Kagomey, Kagomeee, and this is Kagomo."

Kagome looked perplexed at how much trouble people seemed to have with her name. Inu-yasha looked at the amount of Kagomes, and started to get worried.

"Ok, how about my clones?" He asked the bush. Suddenly, there was….nothing. Everyone facefulted, & Inu-yasha got up, looking furious, and turns towards the readers. "What's wrong with you people? Why don't you ever misspell my name??"

Miroku came over to offer some wise words. "Well, your name is on every book, and everyone yells it, so they see it all the time in subtitles. Take it as a compliment!"

"No kidding!" agreed Kagome, who could still be distinguished because she hadn't joined the crowd of her clones yet. "Look how many there are of me!?

"Yeah! And I have to save every last one of you!!!"

Kagome thought for a minute, and murmurs went around in the group of Kagomes. "True…"

"Well, good luck!" called Kagomei.

"Yeah! We're rootin' for ya!" agreed Kagom. Other such cheers from the others quickly arose. Inu-yasha sweatdropped.

The entire scene was then interrupted by Kirara, who gave a loud mew. Suddenly, the bush poured out small cat demons. Sango, who had apparently worked with her cat's clones before in all of the fanfics, named them off as they went to stand by Kirara.

"Lets see… Kira, Kiria, Kirra, Kiraa, Kirai, Kiraro, Karara, and…where's? oh! There's Kirira!" Sango turned to Kirara. "Everyone's here!"

"Wow! That cat has even more clones than you, Kagome!" yelled Shippo, and Shipo nodded in agreement. Inu-yasha glared at the tribe of cats.

Naraku's side was getting worried; well, at least Nuriko was getting worried. No one could tell how the rest of them felt. Or at least, not until Naraku suggested something.

"Maybe just me and Inu-yasha should battle this out…?"

"Sounds good to me!" yelled Inu-yasha with a smirk. He then proceeded to draw Tetsusaiga. But to the surprise of all, he still had a sword in his sheath, even as he held the Tetsusaiga.

"I also have my sword's clones! Here's Tetseiga, Tetsuseiga, Tessuiga, Tesseiga, Tetsuiga, Tenseiga…why is that in here? Anyways, Tessiuga, Tetsiga, and Tessagia!"

Suddenly, Inu-yasha collapsed under the weight of all the swords he was now holding. He jumped up, grabbing a random sword, and he swung it with all his might at the place where the group of baddies had been standing, before noticing that Naraku & his clones were gone, and Nuriko had died of fright at the sight of all the mystical blades. Suddenly, as Inu-yasha stopped swinging the blade, there was a flash, & Nuriko started breathing again. Inu-yasha looked down at the sword in his hand.

"Oh…this is Tenseiga…" Everybody facefaults.

"Inu-yasha… You have 9 swords to choose from, mystical blades that could kill Naraku and the rest of them, and you grab the Tensiega! The sword of mercy!!! Couldn't you have paid a little more attention than that????" Ranted Kagome. "SIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Get him, girls! Heck, everyone get him!"

Inu-yasha, who was pinned to the ground, now found himself being beaten up by bunches of Kagomes, Sangos, Kiraras, Mirokus, and Shippos.

"Mortals! Where is Inu-yasha?"

Everyone looked up to see Sessho-maru standing there. Inu-yasha squeezed out from under the pile, ran to the sword pile to find a better sword, then returned to face his brother.

"What do you want, Sessho-maru?" he asked.

"Well, I came to get back Tenseiga, but-"

"Here! You can have it! I don't want it!" yelled Inu-yasha as he threw the sword to the youkai.

"I would leave, but I'm afraid that you've made me curious. Where did all of these look alikes come from?"

Kagome answered. "That bush over there. The clones are from other fanfics, and were created when the original characters' names were spelled wrong."

Kagome thought for a minute. 'With a name like his, I really hope he doesn't ask if he..'

"Do I have any clones?"

The entire cast groaned as the bush started pouring out lots of him. Sessho-maru's face remained calm, as he identified each copy.

"Seshoumaru, Sesshomoru, Sheshoumaru, Shesshomura, Sashumaru, Shesshu-maru, Shashomaru, and, finally, Sessshou-maru. Well, now that I have an army of mes, I think I can take out your little group quite quickly."

All of him moved to attack, when the scene froze.

ADP: This is the ADP speaking. Sessho-maru, by my divine intervention, you are not allowed to kill them. If you do, then you will be forced to revive them immediately.

"So what? That means I get to do it over and over again!

ADP: Not without punishment! I have all kinds of good ideas. We could make you human, or hanyou…We could die your hair purple… We could hook you up with Naraku….oh, the possibilities are endless….

All the color drained from Sessho-maru's face, which was quite pale to begin with, which made him look quite creepy.

"Well, I have my sword, and my clones, I guess I should get going…." He starts to leave, a horrified look on his face. His clones followed him. Then, Nuriko woke up…

ADP: Hey, this gives me an idea… Oi! Sessho-maru! Wait a minute! Maybe I was a little harsh… Lemme make it up to you. I found someone I think you might hit it off real well with!

Sessho-maru quickly turned around, looking hopeful. "Really? I've been waiting forever for Takahashi to hook me up with someone good! All she gives me is a toad and a little girl! Who is it!"

By now, Nuriko has caught sight of Sesshy, and is almost drooling, muttering things like 'this must be heaven' and 'he's even hotter than Hotohori!'

ADP: Sessho-maru, meet Nuriko. Nuriko, Sesshy. Why don't you guys go talk for a while?"

Sessho-maru, unaware of Nuriko's 'secret,' merely nods, telling his clones that they are no longer necessary, and can go occupy themselves, and walks in the forest with Nuriko.

ADP: * Grins evilly * Anywhoo, continue!

The rest of the cast quickly struggles to hide the cards, board games, and other things that they had been doing to keep themselves occupied. They had tried to play tag, but, do to the numerous copies of everyone, it was fairly difficult, especially since 'Kagome's it!' didn't get people too far.

"uhh… what are we supposed to do next?" asked Kagome (we think…).

ADP: I think this is the part with a mushy scene between you and Inu.

Suddenly, all the Kagomes started yelling that they were the actual Kagome, so they should be the one in the scene.

ADP: Quiet! There's only one way to figure out who really is Kagome. Inu-yasha gets a scared look on his face.

"No…No! You wouldn't dare!"

ADP: Kagome #1!

Kagome: Oswari!

BAM!!!

ADP: Well, there's Kagome.

Inu-yasha pulls himself off the ground, looking quite upset. One of the Kagome's pushed her way to the front.

"That doesn't prove anything!" she yelled. "All the clones took Kag- I mean, my place, so it works with every one of us! Look: OSWARI!!!"

BAM!!!

ADP: hmmm…..

Inu-yasha: * grumbles * "stupid bitch…"

All Kagomes: "OSWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BAM!!!!!!

Everyone sweatdrops. In the sweatdropping silence, we here a scream in the background that sounds kinda like Fluffy…

To be continued…

So, whadda ya think? There's still more to come on this chapter. Do you guys like it? Tell me! I need to know, or I'm not gonna continue! I spent my sick day on this!

Fluffy: * obviously very angry * Well, that explains a lot!

ADP: I'm sorry Fluffy… I couldn't resist!

Fluffy: hmph! * storms away *

ADP: That reminds me: Don't eat me for being so mean to Fluffy! I'm not a Fluffy hater! Who could be? I love Fluffy! Just wanted to clear that up!

Please send me any good typos you see!

~~Koneko-chan~~