InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Typos: Oh the INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❯ Help!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Important Author's Note!!!!

Well, no one seems to be reading this story. Of course, this leads me to be quite discouraged! As a matter of fact, no one really likes any of my stories. *pouts* I've been told that I should write because I enjoy it, not to please others, but for me, that's why I write! If no one likes it, why should I waste time & effort writing it?

No, this isn't just for me to whine, either. This note is being posted to announce that I am strongly considering discontinuing this fic (and no, it isn't finished yet!!!!). If people tell me they want me to continue, maybe I will, but… I want to write something u people want to read!

So, here's the point: please tell me how to improve! What's wrong with this fic? How can I save it? Can I save it? Most important: What kinda fics do u want to read????????? What should I be writing that u peeps would like? Or does my style drive people crazy? Someone give me a clue!

This is from a desperate, not to mention severely depressed, author who is seeking the help of anyone who has enough of a heart to help me…. *cries*

Btw, you can e-mail me directly at koneko_queen@yahoo.com if ur computer (like mine…grr…) won't let you do reviews. Now you have no excuse not to help me! So please?

~~Koneko-chan~~

ps. Yes, I'm posting this on all three of my fics cuz no one really wants to read any of them…