InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreak My Heart ❯ part one: Unspoken Desire ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha and all related characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi… *

Warning please read
: This chapter is rated NC-17 for adult situations and suggestive sexual content (lemon/lime/fluff) Please respect this rating and read on with caution.

Rated NC-17 version 1 (edited version available soon)

Special thanks goes to my beta reader Lynda!! *


by: Angelstars*
email: angtanuk@yahoo.co.uk
beta reader: nekochan (614) *


----

Unbreak My Heart

7.7a - part one: Unspoken Desire

-- last chapter…

Their faces were inches apart, Kagome's breath caught in her throat as she watched Inuyasha's red banded tattoo's pulsate from one side of his face, no sooner had they emerged he had taken her into his chest and claimed her lips as his own.

The force of the kiss hurled them to the ground, taking her down under him. They both slammed down together, his mouth smothered Kagome's slight cry as he deepened their kiss.

She began to thread her fingers through his long silver hair when he pulled away from her, catching his own breath. "Inuyasha," she whispered, desperately arching her body into his. "Gods, Inuyasha. I want you. I need you."

-- continuation…

Inuyasha's human blood finally waned freely allowing his demon blood rise to the surface.

"Gods, Inuyasha. I want you. I need you."

Kagome's words echoed clearly in his mind.

Without thinking, his hand sought the soft firmness of her breast through the fabric of her shirt. She gasped and drew back slightly. Inuyasha inwardly cringed. His mind was clear and untainted with bloodlust, but his instinctive alertness was at a high when he pulled his hand away, picking up on a hint of fear coming directly from her. He leaned down and nipped her nape in attempt of reassurance before looking up at her. Kagome's eyes pierced his and with unspoken desire as she reached to pull him back.

She felt a need, and urgency to do this as if it would be her only chance. "Don't stop." She whispered, her voice raspy under her breathlessness. Inuyasha gave into her desires and lowered his lips to meet hers once again in a passionate embrace.

His kisses slowly trailed from her lips, and down her neck as his clawed hands kneaded and caressed her small breasts. Stopping only to reach for her tank top and help her lift it over her shoulders and head to expose pale milky white skin.

She let out a small gasp as his warm lips found her breast, kissing it tenderly, moving to suck on her sensitive nipple. Another moan escaped her lips when his free-clawed hand pinched at her free nipple, grinding his palm along with it.

Kagome arched her body into him as he leaned lower and kissed around her supple flesh moving slowly, caressing her with his fingers and trailing his claws tenderly over her sweetly moistened skin. His kisses reached her navel and then her hip before he looked up into her eyes. Smiling, she reached for his haori and helped him to pull it off. He leaned back down and over her to begin kissing her navel once again before lowering to her inner thigh.

Kagome wiggled under him in anticipation and arched her body upwards as his tongue found the moist depths of her womanhood. He kissed and lapped at her slowly, toying with his fangs as he grazed over her sensitive core. Kagome moaned with ecstasy, she could feel the numbing sensation wash over her when her hands twisted into his long silver mane so as not to let him escape, releasing him only as the rapture of her orgasm overtook her completely.

Inuyasha

Breathlessly, Kagome took the opportunity to return the fervour Inuyasha had just given her, slowly she started to kiss him, reaching up to tenderly rub on one of his ears. Inuyasha purred and moaned under her soft touch when one of her tiny hands reached down and wrapped neatly around his already stiff member. His chest rumbled with low growls. He bucked his hips slightly as she rubbed her hand up and down its full length. His eyes shut tightly when she picked up pace, pumping him faster and faster.

He leaned down once more and kissed her hungrily, needing to taste her once again. Kagome returned it equally and allowed him access by parting her legs making it easier for him to enter her.

Inuyasha felt her tremble beneath him, this time he could tell it was not from fear but rather desire. His blood pumped with heat upon hearing her take a deep gasping breath, rasping his name over and over.

Mate

He pulled up her skirt and ripped the fabric covering her lower body with his claws. His own arousal brushing up against her, grinding into her hip and crushing her hand into him. His keen senses instantly alluring him with the change in her scent sending him domineeringly over the edge. He growled flashing her his fangs, when he forcibly picked her up by the hips and flipped her over. Kagome whimpered under his hold, taking in yet more rasping breaths.

He took a place atop of her, looming over her lithe figure before bringing her hips into his, thrusting into her fast and hard. They seemed to meld into one being. Two bodies twined together in passions embrace. Kagome leaned up and into his chest wrapping her arms around his neck as he pumped into her from behind. They began to move together at a frantic pace, the heat from the sun glistening off their sweat soaked bodies. The passion had overtaken them; moans of pleasure escaped each of them filling the silent air of the forest with their lovemaking. Their breath came to them in short gasps as they approached passions final release when Inuyasha's claws gripped and dug into her thigh.

With a mixture of pain so pleasurable it hurt so good, she whipped her head back and gripped onto him, clenching her fists into his hair, before screaming out his name through tightly clenched teeth. The evidence of release soon took over when she fell limply into his grip. Exhausted.

The blood rush Inuyasha felt as he calmed down from his feral release was burning his veins; her intoxicating scent enticed his next move. The mark. He so clearly could see it from where Kagome was limply spread over his chest, worn from their mating. His amber depths watched her breathe evenly, her slumbering form spent completely. Inuyasha lowered his head to seat his chin on her shoulder holding his transfixed gaze upon the raised mark made by his own fangs.

He had no memories of this experience. Why?

His nose twitched slightly, another shift in her scent. She was dreaming.

-- to be continued