InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under the moon-- Unbridled passion! ❯ Under the moon-- Unbridled passion! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Night had fallen. Creatures were coming out for their nightly routines, and Inuyasha was still raging. His horomones were flared as it was 'that time', when he was in heat. Being part dog demon, it was unavoidable. Currently he was sniffing around a worn path, trying to pick up a scent of someone. Anyone. To put it frankly he was so horny that he didn't really care who he got hold of, he only knew that whoever it was was in for the ride of their lives. And he would literally take anyone.



His first choice would have been kagome, only he knew that she'd reject him for it being too early. She was too young anyway. Sango? Well sango wasn't there when this had started. Hell even that perverted monk was starting to look more and more attractive the more he thought about it. Not being able to find a scent, he picked up running again as he'd been doing nearly all night while the others searched for him. They thought he'd just turned demon, though they didn't know the half of it.



His eyes were red, his pupils slit again, his fangs were grown, and so were his claws. He was so out of control in his horny rampage that he didn't notice that he was entering wolf demon territory. But namely, Kouga's territory. And believe me Kouga was already fast and on his way towards Inuyasha the very second he smelled him. Though there was a smell that Kouga couldn't establish at the moment due to the fact that he was too far away.



A light breeze brushed over Inuyasha, carrying with it the smell of, Kouga. He skidded to a stop, straightening up though he was still arched over a little bit. He looked left, and then he looked right as he was breathing hard. With each breath came a growling, rough rumbling "Rrrrr....Rrrrrr...." He could tell that Kouga was closer now. And soon, Kouga finally spotted the figure clad in red that he recognized from seeing so many times. Kouga approached, but then skidded to a stop as the whirlwind around him ceased, and there he stood with a hand on his hip.



He scoffed, "Hey mutt. Looking a little lost are we?" he said, not yet noticing exactly what was wrong with Inuyasha. Inuyasha growled, now staring at Kouga as he looked him over tastefully. After doing so, a smirk came onto his face as his feet shifted a little. Kouga blinked, frowning. "What the hell...." he muttered, and then it hit him like a bag full of iron. The scent of hormones was literally leaking out of Inuyasha as it finally reached Kouga's nose. It was so thick and layered that Kouga's nose wrinkled even. But before Kouga could come up with a smart line, he dodged a near tackle from Inuyasha.



"Hey!" he shouted, landing again. But this time, Inuyasha didn't stop as he rebounded off of a tree, and this time he caught Kouga as they were flung off of the path, and into the foliage beside it. There, in a quaint little clearing surrounded by bushes and trees, Inuyasha was on top of Kouga, pinning each arm down with his own as he smirked triumphantly. His claws were digging into the top of Kouga's wrists. He struggled a bit, but then just stared at Inuyasha angrily.



"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he shouted.



"Mate with me." was Inuyasha's reply in his now rough voice.



Kouga's mouth dropped open and his muscles tensed up all over. "What?!"



"MATE WITH ME." Inuyasha snapped, now getting annoyed.



Kouga was about to refuse, but that was before Inuyasha lowered his face to Kouga's, getting in reaaally close. Close enough to where Kouga could see even the tiniest detail in Inuyasha's romance-laden eyes. Kouga stuttered. He'd never been in this situation EVER before, and didn't think he would be. He didn't know how to react.




"Mate with me..." Inuyasha asked again, and this time added in a sly tone, "Please...."



Kouga stuttered again.



"N-now just- just h--Mph!"




He was cut off in the middle of his sentence by Inuyasha, being as close as he was, crushing his lips hard against Kouga's as Inuyasha kept his eyes open, staring into Kouga's wide shocked eyes. For some reason, which was completely oblivious to Kouga, he was beginning to un-tense. He would even dare to think, not say, that he was enjoying it. This was because he was very familiar with Inuyasha's scent, what with them running into each other all of the time, and also because frankly Kouga hadn't been having much luck getting kagome and he would not settle for /any/ other girl.




Inuyasha wasn't a girl.




To add on top of that Inuyasha's hormones were beginning to awaken Kouga's own. Soon he found that he was very relaxed, to the point where Inuyasha could let go of his wrists and his arms would be limp. Inuyasha broke away for a moment to let them both breath, but while he was doing that he was also beginning to undo Kouga's armor. It took Kouga a minute to realize this and he went to stop Inuaysha's hands, only to be denied by a low growl from Inuyasha.




Kouga blinked as he could feel Inuyasha's penis becoming harder and larger, Erect. At this, he felt his own reacting in the same way. He growled a little. "You'd better not tell ONE soul about this...And I'm doing you a favor." he said as he began undoing Inuyasha's clothes. He kept trying to convince himself that he was making a 'self sacrifice' so Inuyasha wouldn't rape one of his tribe.



But we all know the truth.



Inuyasha fumbled with the armor for the last time before he chuckled triumphantly and tossed it into the bushes. He thought he heard something, but it must have been an animal. Now he ran his hands over Kouga's bare chest as Kouga slid Inuyasha's own clothes over his shoulders, them pooling at his waist. Kouga's nipples were already erect, and Kouga shivered when Inuyasha ran a finger over one. Inuyasha moved his head down, and began to trace circles around it with his tongue. Kouga moaned quietly, and could feel a burning sensation rising in his own stomach. Something that was happening to Inuyasha when this cycle first started.



Kouga ran a hand over Inuaysha's now bare back, and began fumbling with the tie on his hakama while he was getting a four star treatment on his chest with Inuyasha's mouth. Inuyasha moved up, kissing Kouga roughly again before he went back to the chest. He felt Inuyasha's hakama slide right off, leaving him naked, except for the necklace. Inuyasha chuckled, and easily un-did Kouga's fur clothing as he gazed at the prize that he'd strangely many times before wondered the size of. Inuyasha ran his tongue from base to tip, and Kouga shivered again as he moaned a bit louder this time. Inuyasha continued doing this until it was layered in saliva, and his hand had been run over it up and down until it was to it's full extent.



Then, Inuyasha took it into his mouth. As his head began bobbing up and down Kouga closed his eyes and continued moaning, entwining Inuyasha's silky silver hair in his fingers. At one point he'd growled and muttered



"Goddamn..." as he thought 'The mutt gives good head...'



Inuyasha had been using his other had to pleasure himself as he was pleasuring Kouga, and after a while, just as he knew Kouga was going to explode he stopped. Kouga was panting as he opened his eyes.



"What's....why'd you stop?" he asked, looking over to see that Inuyasha was kneeling.



Kouga clued in, grinning when he did.



He sat up, moving into position on all fours in front of Inuyasha. He moved his tail to the side, and Inuaysha laughed a growling chuckle.



"H-hurry....Hurry up and put it in." Kouga pleaded, feeling the same burning feeling pooling in his stomach. Only it had spread to all over by now. Inuyasha moved kouga's tail further out of the way and moved his own hips closer. Kouga moaned with pleasure at the mere touch of inuyasha's penis at his entrance. Inuyasha teased him a little, rubbing the head of his penis up and down. Kouga growled.



"Damn you...put it in already!"



He exclaimed as he had to grip the grass and dirt in his hands to keep from forcing Inuyasha to do it. No, that would mean he wanted all of this to happen. Inuyasha took both hands on each of Kouga's ass cheeks, spreading them apart as he slowly began entering Kouga. He continued going in slowly, and was beginning to moan himself along with Kouga. It felt warm inside of him, and it was nice. Kouga was a nice tight fit too, which made it more enjoyable.



Once all of the way in, he moved his hands to Kouga's hips as he began moving his hips back and forth, faster now. Kouga, while enjoying this, was wondering what he'd do now. Maybe he should stay in the forest all night. He'd have Inuyasha's scent all over him, and the smell of sex over him no less. He certainly couldn't go back to the tribe like that. Inuyasha, however, had the same problem. But he didn't really have the capacity to care right now. As he rocked back and forth faster and faster yet, his claws began digging into Kouga's hips, even to the point where they drew blood. And that made Kouga yelp and snapped out of his thoughts.



"Ughnn! Watch it mutt! Ahh...Hahh......" he panted as Inuyasha was going very fast now.



"Fuck....I'm going to come....." he moaned, bowing his head so the top of his head was touching the grass. He felt the blushing had invaded his face and took hold right now as he closed his eyes. Judging by Inuyasha's rabid sounding growls he was also. As the thrusting went on, Kouga couldn't hold it in any longer. With a shout and a clench of his teeth, he felt himself release onto the grass. Though at nearly the same time, Inuyasha shouted and came inside of Kouga. "Ahh!" Kouga shouted when he felt this.



It certainly was a new sensation, to be comed inside of. Both panting, Inuyasha leaned forward so his penis remained inside of Kouga. One hand was on the ground while the other was running up and down kouga's penis. Kouga could feel the heat building up again as he felt Inuyasha nibbling a little on Kouga's pointed ear.



Kouga smirked.



"Hey genius, it's ov--"



"Ah-ah.....Hehehe......" Inuyasha chuckled, as he saw the confused/surprised look on Kouga's face.



"You aren't serious.." he mumbled, but oh Inuyasha was. His hand left Kouga's penis and the ground as he removed his come covered penis from Kouga's stretched and fucked asshole, and he roughly turned Kouga onto his back. Kouga landed with a thud.



"Gah!" as he glared at Iuyasha.



"Watch what you're doing!" he snapped.



Inuyasha was still grinning as he had Kouga's legs draped over his shoulders. He inserted 3 fingers into Kouga's ass, stretching it just a tiny bit wider. Kouga groaned, Inuyasha's other hand rapidly moving up and down kouga's shaft. When inuyasha's fingers left kouga's asshole, his penis was immediately inserted in. Kouga let out a yelp from the rough intrusion as his own hand took the job of what Inuyasha's was just doing. Inuyasha moaned as he held onto Kouga's legs, and began thrusting. He even started off fast this time as his thrusting was rougher and harder than before. Kouga's hand picked up speed just as Inuyasha's thrusting did.



"Damn it you give a good fuck..." Kouga muttered as Inuyasha had nothing to say in reply. It didn't take much longer for them both to be near climaxing. Though just before it was about to happen, Inuyasha leaned over and roughly crushed his lips against kouga's again, and they both moaned as each others tongues played tag of war. Inuyasha's hips began slowing down, though still moving as Kouga's hand did also, and they both climaxed at the same time. Kouga's come ended up all over inuyasha's chest while inuyasha's, since he'd pulled it out at the last minute, ended up all over kouga's ass and back.



They ended the kiss, both hot sweating bodies collapsing onto each other. Inuyasha rested his head against Kouga's chest while Kouga's arms were overlapping on Inuyasha's back, and they both took a minute to rest.



"Haaa....aaaa.......That....that was...great...." Kouga said.



Inuyasha replied, "Yeah...." as he ran a hand up and down Kouga's thigh a few times.



"You...wont....tell anyone about this right? Inuyasha?" Kouga asked, the thought crossing his mind once again.



"Only if you don't..." he replied.



They both grinned.



"It'll be our secret..." Inuyasha said as he moved his head up further, kissing Kouga, a bit softer this time, once more.



Meanwhile hiding in the bushes, blushing madly by Kouga's armor was Kagome. She'd found the two while they'd been undressing each other and nearly got her head taken off by the armor. Knees folded to her chest, hands over her mouth, she thought in her head, 'Oh god...Oh god...Oh god.....I have to tell them!' and with that, she quickly crawled forward a little before running off with a squeak.



Kouga and Inuyasha both looked over, and both stared in horror as they watched Kagome run off.



"Was....that....." Kouga said, "Kagome......." Inuyasha finished, and then they both looked at each other with the same horrified looks.



"Oh my god......."



To be continued.....?





A/N Ahahahahha. I'm evil. Poor Kagome...she'll be scarred for life...