InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7:

"I was wondering when you were going to get here, princess." Naraku smiled.

Rin grinned slightly and was suddenly pulled into his arms. "You're in a good mood." Rin smiled pulling back a bit.

"Today is the big day, princess. Before we start this mission I wanted to give you something." Naraku whispered pulling out a black box. Rin's eyebrows came together as she looked at a silver sniper with little diamonds along the handle glittering at her.

"Aw, do you always give your girls shinny new guns?" Rin joked.

"I never had a girl around long enough to give one to."

Rin blushed, "Is that so?"

Naraku smiled and was about to answer, when Sesshoumaru's voice interrupted.

"Can I speak to you, Rin?"

"No."

"Come on. This is really important."

"That's too bad."

Sesshoumaru growled in frustration and grabbed her by the arm. "Look, I'm trying to stay calm here. I don't know if I can keep it up."

Rin glared at him, "Well, try."

"You know what bitc-"

"If you finish that sentence Sesshoumaru, I promise it will be your last; and if you threaten my woman again... I promise you another woman will never want to look at you." Naraku warned, pulling the two apart.

"Your woman?" Sesshoumaru questioned looking at Rin.

Rin blushed a bit and Naraku confidently put an arm around her. Sesshoumaru glared at her and Rin began to feel nervous. "I don't remember you asking me to be your woman."

Naraku looked down at her, "There is no need. I always get what I want, even if the other person disagrees."

"Is that so?" Rin asked, pulling away from him. "Well, this is the first time you're going to have to ask. No offence Naraku, but I am not interested in a relationship."

"You didn't say that when you were all over me." Sesshoumaru added, coming between the two.

Rin blushed and Naraku's eyes widen slightly. "You two?"

Rin punched Sesshoumaru in the arm, "You asshole."

Sesshoumaru smirked and grabbed Rin's arm, "Now will you talk to me?"

"She will speak to you later. I have a few things to say to her." Naraku yelled, pulling Rin away from him. He dragged her into another room, which he calls his office, and pushed her into a chair. Rin's arm ached, but she quickly brushed off the pain."

"What's your problem?"

"Problem? You want to know what the hell my problem is? You've been sleeping around."

"First off all, I only slept with Sesshoumaru and that was because I was drunk. Second, it really isn't your business who I sleep with. Third, I never and I will never have a relationship with you Naraku. You are a nice guy and all, but I just am not interested in becoming the girlfriend of a big time gang member."

Naraku slammed his hands on the table, "Look, bitch, I said this before and I'll say it again. I always get what I want... and what I want is you. I know that bastard Sesshoumaru wants you and I won't let him have another chance to be with you. Now, you are going to be my woman and do what I say or you will find yourself in a lot of trouble."

Rin stood up glaring, "Are you threatening me?"

Naraku stood up as well, "If you want to call it that."

"Fuck you," Rin yelled stomping out of the office. She knew she had to calm down or she would lose everything she worked for. But the thought of a MAN telling her what to do was too much. It pissed her off in so many ways. She was about to leave their hideout but Jaken's scratchy voice called out to her.

"I want you to hear your location before you leave." Jaken said, pulling on her arm.

"Location?"

"Yes, the location is what you will be doing and where you will be when we attack. Considering there will be a lot of officers around, we will need something to distract them. Naraku wants you to act like you are in danger, get at least some of the police force to follow you, and then kill the one's that follow you. While that is going on, Naraku will be on the roof with a sniper, hunting down Inu-yasha Youkai. I will be the one to lead Inu-yasha out into the open. I was able to hack into a US system and make me look like I am a part of the weapon shipment. I have already spoken to those in charge and they think I am some big time Japanese CEO who wants to buy most of the weapons. They believe I want to have a look at them before half of them are shipped into my non-existing office. Of course I made up a file that makes it look like I own a big company. Anyway, during that moment, Naraku will kill Inu-yasha. Of course, a few guards will have to come over and see what happened and that is when Naraku will leave the roof and make his way towards the weapons.” Jaken laugh uncontrollable for a few seconds and Rin sighed.

"What is Sesshoumaru be doing?"

Jaken stopped laughing and looked back at his computer, "Sesshoumaru will be making a huge explosion 200 meters away from the weapons. The remaining guards or a majority of the remaining guards will leave and see what the fuss is about over there. Now with the guards you have gone, the guards that are around Inu-yasha's body, and the guards Sesshoumaru were able to draw, everyone will be in a fit of confusion. Naraku will then sneak down, kill whoever is around, grab the truck with the weapons and floor it out of there. We will then meet up and leave the country. Naraku said he knows a few people in Korea who are dying to buy this stuff."

Rin nodded her head, "I understand."

"Good, because we are doing all of this tomorrow night."

Rin's eyes bugged out and she laughed, "You got to be kidding me. That is sooooooo soon."

"Do you have something else planned?" Sesshoumaru asked, coming from behind her.

Rin jumped in surprised, "That's none of your business. I'm out of here."

Rin brushed her hair off her shoulder and pushed pass Sesshoumaru. He silently followed behind her as Rin made her way outside. When Sesshoumaru was sure they were out of ears way, he grabbed her.

"AH! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?"

"I need to talk to you." Sesshoumaru said calmly.

"Look fucker, I have nothing to say to you. Now, if you don't get out of my way I swear to g-”

"I know your secret. I know what you really are."

Rin's eyes widen in shock and she stepped back, "What are you talking about?"

Sesshoumaru watched the expression on her face as she spoke his next words, "I saw your police badge back at your apartment."

Rin gasped in surprised as Sesshoumaru's hand tightened around her arm and his golden eyes glared at her.

//Oh god// She thought as panic filled her body.