InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10:
“Okay, remember we have twenty-six minutes to do this. Lets make it good and try not to get caught,” Naraku order through Rin's walkie-talkie. Rin agree and began to pull out her appropriate attire.
 
She remembered everything Tony told her at the station. Rin had to place tranquilizers inside her gun, which was very similar to the bullets Naraku had given her before. She had to make sure Naraku didn't notice the difference and also keep an eye on him as well. Considering, Naraku was on the roof with a sniper and Jaken was pretending to be one of the good guys, it wasn't going to be an easy job. Plus, Rin wasn't too sure if Sesshoumaru told the others about her true identity, and if not... why hasn't he done anything to her yet?
“Jeez, I don't think I'll be able to do this again.” Rin mumbled just as Naraku's voice came through the walkie-talkie.
“Okay everyone... its show time.”

 
Inu-yasha watched annoyingly at the short man before him. He had a round head and an annoying green suite. Every time Inu-yasha looked at him the guy would flinch. Inu-yasha had to question why this guy wanted to play the part as a big time CEO. He remembered Rin telling him not to walk off into an opening and not to tell the man any important information.
“If Naraku and his gang realize you know, everything could turn for the worst.” Rin yelled at Inu-yasha countless of times before the mission. Inu-yasha was about to say something to the man, when his eyes caught a small figure walking towards a group of police officers.
Rin's attire was almost slashed to nothing and she cried and screamed in a panic. Inu-yasha had to admit her acting skills were amazing. If he didn't know better, he would have run to her and aided her in anyway. However, this was all a trap, he reminded himself.
Four guards walked with Rin to an unnamed place and Inu-yasha smirked. //Okay green man, make your move// he thought.
Jaken nervously turned to Inu-yasha and smiled. “I wonder what happened to that young girl.” He commented.
Inu-yasha nodded his head and remained silent. Jaken sighed before continuing, “These guns will be a fortune. I'm sure you guys are very proud to have such amazing weapons on your side.”
“Yes, very fortunate. We wouldn't want to let these fall into the wrong hands.” Inu-yasha added.
“Yes, that's why I am willing to buy half of your stock. As you are aware, my company is 100 percent loyal to the United States and the TYPD. I assure you that your weapons will be put to good use and only used for the protection of Japan.”
“I'm sure your right.” Inu-yasha smiled.
“Yes sir, I have a few papers in my briefcase that I am dying to show you. There is a complete outline of what my company offers and what you can gain by selling me these weapons. So if you could just follow me sir, I'm sure we can come to a very interesting compromise.”
“You can show me the paper work later or you can bring the papers over here. I wouldn't want to miss anything with all the commotion that is going around.”
Jaken's smile melted off his face, “Well sir, it is noisy over here. We wouldn't want others interfering with our business. Wouldn't you much rather move to a more... quieter place.”
Inu-yasha shook his head, “No, I'm good here. It is my job to make sure everything is going orderly. So why don't you run along and bring the papers here.”
Jaken growled lightly and walked away from Inu-yasha. When he was sure he was a fair distance away, he called in Naraku.
“What the hell is taking you so long? Rin called me and told me she took care of her share of work, and Sesshoumaru is waiting for his signal. I want Inu-yasha dead and now.”
Jaken could feel the sweat dripping down his back, “Sir, Inu-yasha refuse to come with me. He won't move from his spot.”
Naraku was silent for a minute before answering, “Well, we only have 10 minutes left, so we better think of something. I'll get Sesshoumaru to do his part and when everyone is in a panic, I want you to kill anyone around and inside the truck with the weapons. I want you to floor it out of here once you get the opportunity and I'll take care of the rest. We will meet where we planned.”
“Yes, sir.” Jaken nodded. “What about miss. Rin? What should we do about her?”
“Jaken, I told you... I'll take care of it.” With that, Naraku shot off his communicator and Jaken made his way back to Inu-yasha.
“I was about to search for you, thought you got killed or something.” Inu-yasha joked.
Jaken forced a smile, “Killed? Not yet...” Inu-yasha laughed and was about to give a smart-ass remark when a loud explosion went off. Caught off guard, a few officers fell to the ground and Inu-yasha was certain the plan was about to change.
Jaken quickly made his way towards the weapons and nervously shot about 3 officers. Considering all the noise, he was unnoticed.

 
Rin screamed as she stumbled to the ground. She wasn't expecting the blast and was glad she finished putting on her change of clothes. The four guards who escorted her were knocked off in an alley and she knew Tony would have someone to pick them up later. She quickly changed her bullets to real bullets and made her way towards the action. Police officers were scattered all over the place and she yelled into her walkie-talkie. “Naraku, what's going on?”
“A change of plans, dolly. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.”
“What about Sesshoumaru and Jaken? Did you kill Inu-yasha?”
“Rin, I told you not to worry about that. Just go north towards the explosions... you'll no what to do once you get there.”

 
Sesshoumaru watched as Jaken claimed into the truck and kept a low profile. Naraku told him there was a change of plans and Jaken was the one who was going to drive the truck off. The only thing Naraku failed to mention was... what they were going to do now. Sesshoumaru wanted to make sure Rin was okay, but had the surprise of his life when Rin came running straight towards him.
“What the hell are you doing?” Sesshoumaru yelled.
“Naraku told me to walk towards the blast. What else was I suppose to do? What the hell are you doing?” Rin yelled, trying to be heard over all the sounds.
Sesshoumaru looked around and pulled Rin behind a large garbage can. A few police officers could be heard talking and Sesshoumaru smirked. “This would be the perfect time to make you known, police girl.”
Rin glared at Sesshoumaru, “Look, would you stop talking to me like you know me. We don't have the time to argue about stuff like this.”
Sesshoumaru smirked, “Yeah, your right.”
He pushed Rin so she fell from behind the trashcan. A few police yelled and Rin gasped.
A man grabbed Rin by the arm and dragged her away from Sesshoumaru's hiding spot. She knew she couldn't say anything, because the only people who know she was innocent was Inu-yasha, Tony (who was no where around), and Sesshoumaru (who allowed her to be caught). She also didn't know where Naraku was and didn't want to say anything that would allow him to discover her. (If he didn't know already of course).
“Sir, this girl was found hiding over there. Do you think she is responsible for the explosion?” A police asked as Inu-yasha made his way towards them.
//Good, he isn't dead yet// Rin thought.
Inu-yasha remained silent as another explosion went off and the truck of weapons shot off towards the sound. “What the hell? The guns? Sir, someone is stealing the guns.”
“Why the hell are you telling me? Leave this girl and go after it, NOW!” Inu-yasha yelled as the men pushed Rin out of the way. Rin stumbled and Inu-yasha caught her before she fell completely on the ground.
“Graceful?” he smirked, and Rin was about to reply but Sesshoumaru's voice interrupted her.
“Now, you're trying to take my girl? Damn, what ever happened to that slut you were banging? You get tired of her, little brother?”
Inu-yasha growled, “Sesshoumaru, you bastard, what the hell are you trying to prove?”
“Relax; you both know I'm the same as Rin. Little secrets never hurt anyone.”
Rin looked confused, “What do you mean?”
“I told you before, Rin. `Maybe you aren't what you seem. Maybe I'm not what I seem', you should never judge.” Sesshoumaru smirked, “Just incase you're slow on the info... I'm your boss's boss. I'm the one who selected you for this job and I'm the one who was pulling all the strings. You aren't the only secret agent around here.”
Rin's mouth fell open in shock, “So, you were just playing with me?”
“No, I wasn't kidding when I said you were my girl.”
“And I wasn't kidding when I said she mine...” Naraku's voice replied behind Sesshoumaru. A gunshot was fired and Rin watched in horror as Sesshoumaru fell to the ground. Inu-yasha pushed Rin behind him and glared as Naraku made his way towards them.
“Surprise Princess. Did you really think you could go off and leave me so easily? It's gonna be harder than that to get rid of me.” Naraku smirked as he held the gun towards Inu-yasha and Rin.