InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5:

"Sesshoumaru, where are you?" Rin called, as she entered her apartment.

Sesshoumaru told her he would come back to her place at 7pm so they could eat dinner together and talk about last night. It was now 7:30 and Rin already thought of an excuse to use for being late. She cleverly bought a few bags of groceries and another bottle of wine. She hoped they could have a romantic evening together, but from the looks of it she would be alone.

"I knew I couldn't trust him," Rin mumbled throwing the bags in her kitchen.

Rin walked into her bedroom and smiled when she saw a note lying on her bed. She picked it up and smirked when flower petals fell from inside of it.

Rin,

        Meet me in Moonlight Park at 8:00. Try to wear something nice and don't wear any underwear.

        From,

        Me
< br> P.S.
        I was just kidding about the underwear.

"That guy can be sick sometimes," Rin smiled, running to her closets.

~~~~~~~~~

8:45pm

"Where the hell is he?" Rin mumbled, running her hands down her arms.

She knew it was going to be a little cold outside, but she decided not to wear a coat. She was hoping Sesshoumaru would keep her warm, but she was once again wrong. She wore a black t-shirt that had "Angels Never Cry" in gold and silver letters across the chest, a black miniskirt, knee length boots, and her hair was in loose waves. She wanted to wear something that would catch his attention, but make sure unwanted people would notice her.

"YOU JERK!" Rin yelled, walking off and in the direction of her apartment.

"I guess I should take these back then." A voice laughed behind her.

Rin turned around and gasped when she saw Naraku standing there. He had a dozen roses in his hand and wore all black. His eyes looked seductively over her body and he nodded in approval.

"Naraku, what are you doing here?" Rin asked.

He gave her a confused look, "I told you to meet me here. Were you hoping for someone else?"

Rin shook her head and gave him a hug, "You bought me flowers, how sweet."

//I almost said something about Sesshoumaru. He's going to think something is up if I don't stay out with him tonight.//

"So what do you have planned tonight?" Rin asked, taking his hand.

Naraku smirked and pulled Rin to him, "Whatever you have in mind."

Rin blushed and pulled away from him, "I would like to see what kind of man you are. Do you have what it takes to impress a bad ass like me?" Rin laughed, putting up her bad girl act.

"I think I know what will impress you." Naraku said pulling her away.

----

"Jaken, where is Naraku?" Sesshoumaru asked walking into their hideout.

He knew Rin was going to kill him for being late, but he wanted to make sure Naraku wasn't watching him. If he knew Naraku was here, he could have a relaxing night with his woman and not have to worry that Naraku was going to shoot him through her window.

"Naraku is out with Rin. He said he wanted to spend the evening with the lady." Jaken answered.

Sesshoumaru gasped and balled up his fist, "Do you know where they went?"

"No, he said he was going to meet her in Moonlight Park and go ahead from there." Jaken smiled.

Sesshoumaru glared at the little man and walked out the door. As he was leaving, Jaken heard him mumble, "If he touches her... he's dead."

----

"Are you enjoying yourself, Rin?" Naraku asked, as he watched Rin pick up a small gun.

She rolled her eyes in irritation. She couldn't believe Naraku took her to a firing range for a romantic date. He said, "I noticed you were a little off when you shot that man from the building. We wouldn't want you having anymore accidents in the future. We can't risk that happening and I wouldn't want to get rid of my favorite girl.”

Rin rolled her eyes again thinking about his words. She was so absorbed into her thoughts she didn't notice Naraku had his hand on her side. She moved away from him and she heard him chuckle.

"You aren't very responsive today. You seem a little out of it. Something wrong?" he whispered in her ear.

Rin nodded her head, "Why would there be anything wrong? I always wanted to come to a firing range for a date. It has a... intriguing romance about it. Don't you think?"

Naraku pushed her and glared, "If you weren't enjoying yourself... why the hell didn't you say anything?"

Rin was shock from his sudden appearance of anger, but she didn't back down. She crossed her arms across her chest and glared back. "You seemed like you were having such a good time feeling me up and not firing your gun. Honestly, if you think you're gonna get with me, you got another thing coming."

Naraku smirked, "I like that fire in you, baby. You just seemed 10 times hotter just now."

Rin gave him a confused look, "Huh!?"

"Doesn't matter; let's go get something to eat." He said, grabbing her hand.

Rin, still confused, let a sneering Naraku lead her out of the range. She didn't know what she could say to make him stop. She was nervous, but something inside of her was excited to find out what was going to happen next.

-----

Sesshoumaru watched in shock as Rin handed Naraku an ice-cream cone. He had been following the two for an hour, never coming up with an excuse to get Rin away from him. He knew he could always walk over and take her. However, Naraku would begin to think they have something together and he didn't want that.

Rin's laughter broke Sesshoumaru's thoughts and his blood began boiling when he saw Naraku wipe Rin's mouth with a napkin. Rin had an embarrass look on her face and she pushed him away yelling. Naraku laughed and put his arm around her.

"There you two are." Sesshoumaru yelled, realizing he uncovered himself.

Rin looked up and gasped when she saw Sesshoumaru walking towards them. She quickly pulled herself out of Nark's arms and smiled.

"Well, if it isn't Sesshy. What brings you here?" Rin smiled.

Sesshoumaru gave her a dirty look and turned his attention to Naraku. "I thought you had something important to do today?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"This is what I had to do. Why? Is there something going on?"

Sesshoumaru let out a low growl and looked at Rin. She had a hurt look on her face, but she quickly covered it up.

"What?" she snapped.

"Nothing, I'm just amazed you haven't slept with this guy yet." Sesshoumaru smirked.

"What?" Rin screamed.

"I was expecting a bad girl like you to at least get comfortable with the 'boss' of our little group. You know, to get good points and all."

Naraku smiled and put his arm around Rin, "Who said we haven't?"

Rin gave him a horrifying look and she pushed him away. "Calm down, I'm joking." He said grabbing her again.

"Let me go. I'm not the kind of girl who sleeps around with anyone." Rin yelled.

Sesshoumaru chuckled and Naraku gave him a confused look.

"What's so funny?" Naraku asked.

Sesshoumaru gave Rin a smile and looked at Naraku, "This chick is full of it. Her eyes are brown for a reason."

"Are you telling me... you two slept together?" Naraku asked.

Rin backed away from the two and gave Sesshoumaru the dirtiest look she could make.

"I didn't say that," Sesshoumaru whispered.

Rin felt her heart break and she balled up her fist. She didn't want Naraku to see her cry, but she didn't want Sesshoumaru to get away with saying what he said. She walked over to Naraku and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She wanted to get back at Sesshoumaru and make him jealous beyond belief.

"Look, dog boy here is really working my nerves. I'm gonna head back to my house and I'll see you tomorrow." Rin cooed in his ear. She gave his ear a little nibble and smiled.

Naraku nodded and Rin walked over to Sesshoumaru. When he looked in her eyes, he saw the hurt look in her eyes. Suddenly without warning, Rin punched him in the face.

"You shouldn't describe women like me as a slut. We don't take it lightly," Rin yelled walking away.

Naraku watched impressed and Sesshoumaru held his cheek in shock.

"It seems like you need a few tips in the women department. I guess it doesn't matter with this one, however. It seems like I'm the guy she's going to fall for, and to think... I was worried you and her had something going on. Even if you did, it looks like it's over now. Oh well."

Sesshoumaru ignored Naraku's comment and stood up. He was about to go after Rin, but she was already gone. Sesshoumaru knew before he even saw the two together he wasn't going to be in a pleasant mood. He was expecting something bad to happen... but not as bad as pushing her away. He wanted Rin to know he was jealous of Naraku being near her; without using words. Now, he had to get Rin to like him again and he had to make sure Naraku kept his distance.

Life was starting to look like hell...