InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Allies: Chosen, The Tosusaiga's True Master ❯ Dinner Music ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

{Disclaimer: No, I don't own Inuyasha. I don't even own this computer. It's a rental. What do you expect from a poor college student?}

Unexpected Allies Trilogy

Part Two

Chosen, the Tosusaiga's True Master

Chapter Six:

Dinner Music

Kagome was dragged to the dining room by a cat youkai. She struggled against the chains as the youkai slid open the dining room door and hauled her inside. The youkai shoved her into the chair closest to Naraku on his right. She gave the hanyou the chains, bowed and left the room. Naraku smiled as Kagome glared at him, still jerking against the chains.

"Stop that. You're going to hurt yourself," he warned. Kagome ignored him, tugging at the chains for all she was worth. Naraku sighed and yanked back. Kagome flew from her seat and into Naraku's lap head-first. She blushed and tried to right herself by his feet.

"As much as the thought of you down there excites me, I'd rather have you-" he hooked his hands under her arms and plunked her into his lap "right here."

Kagome struggled against him as the servants brought out their food. Naraku ignored her, holding her firmly as he watched the servants place the food on the table. He dismissed them when their task was done and prepared a plate one-handed. He sliced through a piece of meat with a claw and picked it up. Naraku turned to Kagome and held the meat against her lips. She quickly turned away quickly.

"Open."

Kagome ignored him, her eyes closed.

"I said open."

Kagome cracked open one eye defiantly, then closed it.

"There are many ways to get your mouth open. I thought you'd appreciate the gentler way, but I guess I'll have to resort to more 'entertaining' measures."

Kagome heard the click of knives and stiffened. The thought of ANYTHING of Naraku's touching her grossed her out, but she'd rather comply than see what else he had up his sleeve. She opened her mouth slowly, wincing when his fingers touched her tongue.

"There now. That's better."

Kagome opened her eyes as he prepared another piece of food. He hand fed her the entire meal, smiling at her every so often. Kagome felt her stomach lurch each time. When she was finished, he held a goblet of wine to her lips.

"Drink."

Kagome did reluctantly, taking tiny sips. Naraku sat the goblet down and stroked her hair. He moved her to straddle his lap to face him. Kagome blushed but managed to still look angry.

"What do you think you're doing?" she hissed like an angry cat. Naraku smiled and ignored her.

"You know, I think Inuyasha is wrong. You're much prettier than Kikyou." Kagome's blush darkened. She continued to glare at him as he complimented her.

"You're even beautiful when you eat. Such an accomplishment must be difficult." He moved the chains so her arms wrapped around his neck in a sort of hug, the smell of sulfur and blood surrounding her making Kagome gag. Naraku frowned.

"What is the matter, koi?"

Kagome frowned under the name, wheezing as she spoke. "I'm not your 'koi'. Your scent is killing me."

"My scent?" he asked. Naraku stared at her in confusion. A human wasn't supposed to be able to smell him, yet Kagome was struggling to breathe just by being near him. He didn't want that. He suppressed his scent.

"Is that better, koi?" he asked. Kagome scowled. "For the last time, I'm not your 'koi'!"

Naraku tucked her head under his chin and laughed. "Of course you are! Didn't you know?"

Kagome struggled to raise her head, but Naraku's hand on her back pressed her against him. She shuddered as he started to laugh.

"Silly miko. What's your name?"

"Don't tell me you call a girl koi without knowing her name? What a ladykiller."

"You have no idea. Answer my question."

Kagome refused to speak. Naraku fisted his hand in the hair at the base of her skull and jerked her up, hissing in her face.

"I said 'what is your name'?"

"Christmas," was Kagome's reply. Naraku frowned and backhanded her across the face with her chains, making her see stars. He twisted her head to face him, snarling.

"What you don't seem to get is that I'M in control here. Not Inuyasha, not Sesshoumaru, just ME!! You WILL obey, now WHAT-IS-YOUR-NAME?"

"Jinks."

Naraku moved to smack her again, then stopped as blood trickled out of Kagome's mouth. "Did you bite your tongue, miko?"

Kagome watched him warily, tensing up for whatever was next. Naraku pried her mouth open and was greeted by the smell of fresh blood. "Did that happen when I hit you?" he asked, knowing he wouldn't get an answer. He looked into her blue-gray eyes, a small sneer spreading on his face.

"Well," he said as he held her mouth open. "since its my fault, let me kiss it and make it better."

The next thing Kagome knew Naraku's tongue was in her mouth, lapping at her blood as he kissed her. She struggled against the assault, fighting back tears as his hand tightened in her hair. His other arm jerked the chains back, making her back arch against him. Naraku purred in content and moved her head with his mouth. Kagome suddenly had enough. She stopped struggling, focusing her power into her mouth. Naraku hissed when it touched him, then slapped her forcefully. Kagome fell off his lap to the floor, balling up in pain.

"You little bitch!" he spat out. He checked his tongue and face for injuries. Finding none, he called for a servant. The cat youkai that brought her to him reappeared and bowed before him.

"Take her back to her room and bathe her. Tomorrow, bring her back here for dinner. Leave the brat something to eat as well."

The cat youkai bowed again. As she approached her, Naraku reached down and jerked Kagome up by her arm.

"We will do this every night until you get it right." He kissed her again, nearly becoming purified as a result, and shoved her to the floor again. The cat youkai dragged her out of the room to the room she and Rin shared and tossed her in.