InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire love ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 6
Kagome walked down the corridor as quickly as possible without seeming suspicious, she had done something that you never do. Stupid Kagome, you know not to get into a closed room with Sesshoumaru when your in heat, stupid stupid stupid! She thought to herself as she reached her and Sesshoumarus bed chambers, shutting the door behind her she welcomed the scents and aromas of their room. Nothing calms me like a nice shower and a good book she thought as she began to strip, tossing her shirt onto the floor beside the bed, next was her pants and panties, as she finally made it to the bathroom door she took her bra off and put the strap on the door knob to indicate that she was in the shower and not to be disturbed, if anyone was to walk in.

She slowly walked to the shower, standing there she turned the handle on the shower triggering it. As the water splashed on her back and fell on her body from overhead she streatched, flexing her body, all of her aches and pains flowing away with the water as the massaging get streams beat softly against her body. Sighing in pure ecstacy she grabed for the soap, lathering it up on a washcloth she began to scrub it on her body, paying close attention to every inch of her body. As she let the jet streams was across her body washing away the soap she put shampoo in her hair, closing her eyes, loving the feeling of her fingers running through her hair. Slowly she let it all was out of her hair and she turned off the shower, she slowly walked back out into her bedroom after drying her hair out. She walked around the room, enjoying the feeling of being able to walk around naked, she looked in her cabnet and got out her scent cover all spray and sprayed every inch of her body then covering up that smell with her natural one of dragons blood. She smiled as she inhailed her own scent, how did she not notice she was in heat...She walked to her bed and layed back, laying there naked staring up at the celling sighing deeply. Slowly she got up and walked to her side of the room and began to retrieve some pajamas. She held up the diffrent ones, it was a tie between the pink teddy or the regular old comfy pajamas she used to wear as a human, she didn't know which one to choose. She then proceeded to walk to the tall mirror and hold each up to her body. She put on her comfy pajamas on and turned to walk to the door to leave the room when it was slammed open by.......