InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Variety of Poems ❯ INTRO! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI! This fic is a poem I came up with, actually a series of them. If you go to the next chapter, you will come upon another poem by me, and so on. There will be quite a few by the time I finish this. I hope you all like this and R&R&R it … Please!

Each poem can relate to a character, but I don't force people to see things my way and will let you guess which is which. Hell, for all I care, you can decide which one you like best for a certain character and ignore what I think. There will be a poem for almost all the major characters when I get them all written. ENJOY! Some may be very short… sorry!

I may leave the poem untitled, I may name it, or I may pretend there is no such thing as a name, so ignore that please. I don't think Poetry should be restricted or numbered or named, so I may not do that to my own.

I also wanted to warn you that I may put some loaded stuff in here and will reference things you may rather not read, such as rape, or drugs. Please do not be offended, or if you know you will be, do not read them!

Lastly, if you read my poems and loved them and think I'm great, tell me. If you read them and thought they were okay but think I'm not much of a poet, great, tell me. If you read them and hated them and think I should never write poetry again, say so in nice terms. I would rather not have flames, but it is your choice to flame me. I know I'm not very good, I just do this for the hell of it so try to be civil please.

Thank you for checking me out and please read on!

RyuuAngel

aka: Riasha