InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ Getting ready ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 3

"SOTA!!!!! I'M HOME!!!! COME HERE A MIN!" Kagome yelled. every one got through the well in
one peace except a particular wolf deamon and a particular half deamon.
"Hi sis!" Sota called "Who are all these people?" He asked.
"Get mom and graps together in the living room." Kagome said quickly.
(In the living room, gramps, mom, and sota are sitting while kagome is standing in front of them with
inuyasha and the others are in the kitchen.)
"Ok, i brought some friends from the past here. I need help getting them ready for the amusment park. ok?" Kagome asked inecently.
"I'm ok with that. how meany are there?" mom said.
"Let's see there's kouga, Ayame, Roku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha. 9 not including me." Kag said nevously.
"Oh my, i gess. maybe we have some stuff lying around. lets see them." mom said kindly.
"Ok guy's frist, this is Kouga." Kag said as koga came out of the kitchen.
"He might fit in your father's old clothes. as well as inuyasha." mom said thinking thaughtfully.
"Ok, Next is Roku.....I mean Miroku. and Sesshomaru. a monk and Inuyasha's big brother." Kag said as the two walked out and Gramps eye's lit up.
"A real monk? oh, my. he can were a prist outfit." Garmps said happly.
"And last is shippo. sota can you help him?" Kag asked
"Ok sis. come on gramps we'll go get these guy's ready. you to Inuyasha." Sota said happly.
"Ok, now let's see the girls." mom said smiling brightly.
"This is Kikyo. I'm here reencarnation."she said as kikyo walked out.
"My! she looks like an olderversion of you." mom said shocked.
"I know. Next is Sango and her twin taled cat Kirara."Kag exclamed.
"Hi, i know exactly what you can wear." mom said scheamingly.
"AND last is Ayame. A wolf deamon." KAg said smiling as here friend walked out.
"Ok! let's get started. Showers first while I pick out outfits! Kagome will help you with bathroom quality's." Mom said running off to the sairs.

(an hour and a half later.)

"Oh, you look wonderfull."Mom said smiling like no tomorow.
Kouga was wearing a black T and blue jeans and white runners. Ayame was in a Lilac dress with short sleaves and the rim ended at her knee's with Lilac runners and, here hair down. Miroku turned down the prest cloths and wore a simple white t with "I LUV MY GIRL" written on the front in blue and purple letter's, and black jeans and runners. Sango was in blue bellboddums and a blue "NOTHIN WRONG WITH A LITTLE JUNK IN THE TRUNK" thick strap top with a green turtle, and every day runners. Sota wore his orenge sweetshirt anblue jeand and sneeker's. Shippo wore a stripped shirt and blue track pants and white runners. Kirara had a spetial caller. Kikyo was wearing kagome's ping spagetty strap dress and pink sneekers. Sesshomaru wore white jeans and a white muscle shirt and white shoes. Inuyasha wore A red muscle shirt, blue jeans and white shoes.and Kagome was wearing her banana yellow spegetty dress and white sneekers.
"Thanks mom, gramps and sota. remember your groups. lets go!" Kagome shouted.
"kgome....kagome.....kagome higurashi." A voice called.
"Huh?" kag said confuzed.
"What was that?" Inuyasha said as he turned around. Mis. Higurashi's eye's lit up with fear. As if she was afraid of then finding some thing out.
"What was what? Oh, look it's time for you to go! Bye!" She soved them out the door and slamed it.
"Kagome....Kagome." It called again. They all jumped into the silver 4x4 ford truck and started to drive. Kagome driving, Kikyo in the pasesger's seat and Ayame, Sango and Kirara in the back. the guy's sat in the box.
"Kagome. That voice. It was an adult males voice." Kikyo wispered as Kagome turnned on the music. 'SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY' came on.
"Maybe gramps was playing a joke on me." Kagome said nervously.
"That's just it. It was a dead man's voice." Kikyo said and kagome turned white as a ghost.





Converting /tmp/phpcqbNgn to /dev/stdout