InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ VELVET RIBBON ❯ the park and a tragity ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 5

"WOW! so this is a theme park?" Sango exclaimed.

"Yupp, and you guy's have to go one the sky flyer with me. who's up for it?" Kagome said happly

"What is a sky flyer?" Ayame asked confuzled.

"it's a rid where they lift you up reall high and then, drop you." Kag said scaring the wits out of ayame and sango.

"I'll go on with you kagome." Kikyo said!
"Ok! Any of you guy's wanna go on? If you do one can go on with us. but it all depends on how meaney wanna go on." Kagome said to a particular dog eared boy.

"Kouga, no! I need to pick on someone." Ayame said.

"And i need someone to talk to down here Miroku." Sango pleaded.

"I gess that means Inuyasha and sesshomaru go one one side together, and me and kikyo on the other." Kag said smirking.

"HEY!!! I NEVER SAID I WOULD...." InuYasha started to say but was interupted by an ice cold glare from kagome.

"Ok, ok, i'll go on." He said in one of his moody tones. Once at the top kikyo and kagome screamed in enjoyment of the ride. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were scared to death.

They spent 8 hours at the park and one the way home the guys were scared stiff in the back of the truck. and the girls coulden't stop talking. but then 'My Happy ending' came on and they all sang.(GIRLS)

(Back at the shrine)

"K guy's get out." Kagome laphed.

"Kagome.......Kagome......Come here Kagome...." The voice was back.

"Who is that?" Kikyo yelled. just then Kagome went white and passed out.

"Kagome, Kagome are you ok?" Kikyo screamed.

"Let's get here back to Keade. Quick." Inuyasha ordered.

(In Kag's mind)

"hello Kagome. it's been along time. i need you to do me a favour. Kill inuyasha and the other's."

"What? I don't even know who you are! and you want me to kill my friends?"

"Kagome, you do know me," (Someone stepped out of the shaddows.)
"Daddy..."


(At Keade's hut)

Kagome's eye's are shut while her lips moved and she was mumbling some word they coulden't under stand.

"Is she ok Keade?" Inuyasha asked worried.

"Ei, she is fine." Keade answered. Just then Kagome mumbled one last word and her eye's shot open.

"Kagome!" Sango gasped happly. There was a glaze of evil in Kag's eye's. it came and left in a split second. only Kikyo noticed.

"Are you ok?" Shippo asked concerned.

"I'm fine." Kagome asured him. then a look of pain wen't through her eye's and everyone noticed. except Kikyo, who was in her own world, thinking about the glaze of evil she saw. But she snaped out of it when she herd Kagome scream.

"Owch, ow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Kagome screamed as she arched her back back words. Kikyo quickly stood up conserned about her newest friend. Befor any one could get to her or say a thing, Kikyo grabed kagome and took her to a empty hut.

"Let me look at your back." Kikyo Ordered as kindly as she could. Kagome obayed. As Kikyo looked at Kag's back her eye's widened in fear.

'
oh no, not her! Kagome.' Kikyo thaught to herself. 'The scar'.

(A/N: hey, i do own a copy of the scar on kag's back, i just don't know how to put it on the computer.)