InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Velvet Rose ❯ Detition's ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kikyo and Sesshomaru's Detition
 
 
“Ahhhh, how nice it is to be free of the commotion of the shikon jewel, now that we have all the pieces we can finally relax.” Kagome sighed into the wind.
 
“Yes. Now let's return to our era now and finish our picnic, we have to be back in the village in about an hour. We have to get back to your era for the dance, and we need to, shop. For new clothes.” Kikyo Said sternly.
 
“No we don't. we have to be back in and hour and a half, I just said an hour earlier so when we don't get back on time the guy's will come get us and we can make them carry the stuff back.” Sango Laughed.
 
“Yeah for now let's just relax.” Kagome said lying down as Kikyo sat blankly until she clicked in. then she giggled and stood up to stretch.
 
“Hey, Kagome, tell us. What does you dream guy look like.” Sango said cautiously while looking at her best friend from the corner of her eye.
 
Kagome turned pink before answering. “Well, he would have beautiful amber eyes, with long silver hair, a red kimono made of cloth of the fire rat, and cute little Inu ear's.” She laughed. “You?” She asked her friend who was now rolling on the ground laughing.
 
“Let's see.” Sango Giggled, “I guess he would have blue eyes, short black hair pulled into a dragon tail, a blue and purple robe..” Sango started.
 
“MONK DRESS!!” Kagome brutally corrected her.
 
“Ok, blue and purple monk dress, a staff, and wind tunnel.” She blushed. “Kikyo, what about yours?” Sango asked.
 
“Sesshomaru! Inuyasha! Miroku!” Kikyo shouted.
 
“Hey! You can't have them all!!” Kagome and Sango said in sync.
 
“No, I mean there coming. Sleep mode!” Kikyo said falling to the ground.
 
“Careful, you might brake.” Kagome laughed as she pretended to sleep.
 
“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THREE DOING????” They heard a familiar voice say.
 
There sleeping Inuyasha.” Miroku told him calmly.
 
“Ayame, Ginta, Hakkaku, Shippo, Rin, pick up there junk to bring back with us. Miroku, Inuyasha help me carry the girls.”Sesshomaru said taking charge.
 
“Come on Sango.” Miroku said picking her up bridal style to carry her back.
 
Shesshomaru simply picked Kikyo up placing her in his arm's comfortably and started walking back. But Inuyasha being the “romantic” he is at heart had to be different.
 
“KAGOME!!! GET THE HELL UP!!! KAGOME!!!” He practically yelled in her ears.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs, purposely trying to temporarily deafen him, unfortunately, it just hurt his ear's not doing any further damage. “SIT!! SIT!!! SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!!” Kagome yelled at him and stomped back to the village.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**scene change**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
“Ladies, demons, self centers, and pigs, I have an announcement to make.” Kikyo said standing up “Sesshomaru and I are to be wed.” She said gleefully.
 
“I too have an announcement to make.” Keade said standing up with sorrow in her eyes, “The bone eaters' well seal shall be closing in about a week. Forever.” She said. Sango and Kikyo gasped, Kagome's face blanched (*) and Inuyasha stood there not knowing what to say or do.
They might lose Kagome forever. “I…..” Ayame started. “I'll go to the present with her.” She said a little shyly as the other wolfs (including Kouga) nodded agreeing to go as well. “Oh no!!!” Inuyasha said, “I'm going to.” Inuyasha declared. And before long every one agreed to go with her. “Okthen, you kids might want to get leaving for this dance tonight by the way.” Keade laughed. And they did.
 
 
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
 
Sorry I know it's short.
 
(*)'d words meanings:
 
(*) losing of colour.