InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Very Funny Rin.... ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Who me? Do I look like I own the InuYasha Cast?

I was inspired by a FanArt I once saw.....

This fanfic is also posted on Fanfiction. net





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Sesshomaru knelt in front of Rin and sighed, "Very Funny, Rin. Now Where is Jaken?"

She gazed up at her lord and shrugged "Rin don’t know."



~~ Earlier That Day ~~



"RIN! RIN!" The green kappa shouted. "Now where is that impudent child? Lord Sesshomaru is sure to kill me if I don't find that girl."

Rin giggled as she watched Jaken looking for her from her hiding place. *Jaken is sure not to find Rin here* she thought to herself.

*There she is!* he thought to himself."RIN!" He yelled in to her ear "So this is....." he was abruptly cut off as she stood up startled and hit her head agents his.

"Ow!!" she cried while Jaken was knocked out from the blow. She looked at him while rubbing the top of her head.

As she gazed at him as a new idea popped into her head.




~~ Back To The Present ~~





"Rin.... why are you wearing Jackens Clothes?" He asked her.

"Rin don’t know why Lord Sesshomaru." She replied with a smile.




~~ Some Ware In The Forest ~~




Jaken Laid knocked out on the ground wearing Rins pink kimono.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Were they in character? Did you like it? Did it suck? Let me know!!