InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Violation of Honor ❯ Chapter 4 - Uchuu, of the Snow Monkey Clan ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Violation of Honor

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I do this for free. I'm not affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha, and only write free fanfiction for my love of twisting her character's to my dark, demented will. May the smut live on.

 

Chapter 4 - Uchuu, of the Snow Monkey Clan

A/N: Thank you everyone, for the inspiring reviews that I have received from this story, especially to Kat, who encouraged me even when I was beginning to doubt my plan.

When you read the next chapters of this story, just remember that it is always darkest before the dawn.  


 

Asuza lay back on the mass of plush cushions that were scattered about her sitting room. The soft, sheer silks hanging from the ceiling fluttered gently in the breeze from the open veranda. A gentle melody drifted up from the courtyard below. Together, it set a relaxed ambience to the early morning atmosphere.

She stretched her long nimble body in a sensual play of feminine muscles, while her length of auburn hair shifted like a silken waterfall over her shoulder. Asuza, relaxed on her back, staring up at the ceiling above, and thinking about her beautiful slave. She hungered for him as much as she hated him.

His body was divine, but his heritage made him her enemy. As one of the three demon lords that inherited his lands from the ill-gotten gains of his ancestors, she was sworn to destroy him. And she would.

All in good time, though.

First she would break him down into a sniveling beast.

He was proving to be a strong one. His willpower to resist the amulets call was impressive. Even the Lord of the East had given her less of a fight, and his life had been forfeit immediately thereafter. She had personally cut off the head of his mate and all five of his pathetic offspring before seizing control of the castle and their lands.

It was really a rather boring fight, to say the least.

The castle there was quite nice, and an acceptable prize for her trouble. It would make for a lovely summer home as it was built very near to the ocean.

Asuza looked around her special room, taking in the many treasures that she had acquired on her vast journeys around the world. From primitive masks carved from sacred wood by natives in Africa, to a fine cherry-wood chest that was fashioned by a renowned woodworker in London, England, she loved them all. Her collection of Aztec pottery lined one wall, while an elaborate Indian Headdress from an Indian chief in the America's adorned another.

Countless fools had met their deaths by her hand.

With a careless sigh, she rolled to her side and smoothed her long fingers over the cool silk of her pillows.

It was the way of the world. The strong always killed the weak.

Her hand trailed up to lovingly caress the ruby amulet worn constantly against her chest. She could feel the fire of its power warming against her touch. It was incredible to wield so much power. With it, no one could stop her. She was invincible. It was only a matter of time before her army cleared a path to the Lord of the North, and once they had, she would storm the palace and kill them all. In fact, had Sesshomaru not ruined her chances to make an alliance with the lesser lord whose lands barred the path to victory, she could be basking in the glow of his defeat right now.

A fact that still boiled her blood.

What would he be like, the Lord of the North? Would he be handsome like Sesshomaru? Or would he be nothing more than a barbaric baboon? It was rumored that he was a foe to be reckoned with, nearly equal in power to what Sesshomaru once was. Of course, she thought with a laugh, he will be helpless against me.

It was also rumored that he had a harem of considerable size and dozens of young. It would be a bother to chase them all down, but her men could use the sport.

If she decided to keep him, she would put an end to Sesshomaru's life. It would be a mistake to leave them both alive, even for a short time of fun. She would do away with him, and then use her new toy until he was spent as well. Then she would kill him too.

She could always replace her slaves.

It was unfortunate that Sesshomaru had attempted to escape her by taking his own life. And while she enjoyed good entertainment as much as the next youkai, the lashing had put him out of commission for a time. The itch for him to fill her again with that big beautiful cock was strong, and she anxiously anticipated the next time she would use him.

It was a shame that she couldn't keep him longer. He did have a magnificent way with that long tongue.

Mmmmm... the thought of it sliding between her slick folds gave her a shiver of need, and she was an ever impatient mistress. Deciding that she had given him ample time to recover, she would call for him upon her return on the morrow.

It was time that he service her again.

Asuza looked up suddenly when her solitude was invaded by her devoted Iku, who at the moment, looked rather angry.

Iku swept into Asuza's personal sitting chamber without care to the servants begging him to not enter. He pushed one trifling maid aside and shoved a mass of dangling silk scarves from his path.

Asuza met Iku with a narrowed look, which told him that she was not pleased with his intrusion, but he did not seem to care. Angrily he kicked one pillow aside and clenched his fists as he prepared to give her the where too. How dare she? After he had been so patient! She knew that he wanted him first!

"You gave the slave to another male while I was away serving your orders," he growled.

Asuza's lip curled knowingly when she realized why her Iku was angry with her. It was Sesshomaru. Iku had been panting for a piece of him since his arrival here at her palace. She had promised to grant his desire, but had been prolonging his wait for the sheer enjoyment of watching his tormented face as she took the youkai again and again. It was just a little game that she loved to play.

"Aw, please don't be angry with me, my love," Asuza pouted. "It was for a good purpose. Besides, you have no reason to fear. The slave was never entered. The whole affair turned out to be a miserable fiasco, which cost him dearly, I might add."

"What do you mean?" Iku asked harshly, though her words had managed to calm him down just a little.

Asuza looked Iku over slowly, enjoying the beauty of her longtime companion and advisor. His long hair, so blue that it almost appeared black, fell down his shoulders in a fall of shining silk. His tall heavily muscled form was draped in robes of the deepest purple velvet, which he had been fashioned by a most talented seamstress in Vienna. The anger in his lavender eyes had deepened them to pools of piercing violet, and it was then that Asuza decided that he had suffered enough.

"I mean, my love, that your current obsession is quite intact, and will be until I give him to you. Forgive me. It was callous of me to offer him to another." Asuza knew that he would forgive her. He always had. All it took was a sweet regretful voice and a pout of her bottom lip, and he was all too ready to forget her slight against him.

"I want him Asuza. You made a promise, and I intend for you to keep it."

She rolled her eyes and gave a nonchalant flip of her hand. "Fine. The next time I call for him, he is yours."

Iku met her eyes, and nodded sharply. "Arigato, Mistress. Your gift is most generous." She nodded her acceptance before dismissing him to leave. Iku smiled wickedly as he left her chamber.

Soon his patience would be rewarded.  


 

It was unfortunate that sleep was fleeting, for the alternative was truly a state of complete misery. Sesshomaru was positively sure that there was no other time in his life when he had hurt this badly. He could only imagine the suffering a mortal man would feel in the state that he was in. It gave him a new respect for the human commoners.

In truth, he had never given them much thought at all. Humans, for the most part were foreign to him. Until Rin, he had never had any human contact at all, unless they were attacking him. Or running from him. When his father mated and impregnated Izayoi, a human hime, he had been aghast at the perversion of mixing species and creating an offspring that was sure to be an abomination.

His father never explained himself to him. He never tried to make him understand. It was not for him to question his elders. That was the way of his father.

In the end his father even raced off to save her, while still bleeding his life away from a near fatal battle with Ryoukotsai. It angered him to no end. So much so that his last conversation with his father had been an open challenge for power.

He supposed it had been rather opprobrious of him to have demanded the Tsounga and Tetsusaiga in such a brazen manner. At the time he saw nothing beyond gaining power. He didn't see the disappointment on his father's face. Strange, that it should haunt him now.

Sesshomaru's morbid train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a ruckus of mass proportions. He pushed himself up with a grunt of considerable effort, and turned his head to the thick old door fashioned of wooden planks and fitted iron. The men were shouting in the corridor. It sounded like a fight. He heard growling and the sound of a cane hitting against flesh. Chains rattled furiously as they fought, but one well placed blow must have been enough to subdue the one responsible, because following a grunt of pain, the fight seemingly came to an end.

The familiar sound of the jailer inserting the heavy key into the huge lock on the door was followed by the entry of nearly a dozen soldiers. Two of them were half-dragging a youkai male, who was obviously dazed and unable to get his footing. His torn clothing was blood soaked and he was missing one shoe. It appeared that he had not been an easy catch.

Sesshomaru snorted derisively. If only he had been given the opportunity to fight in the beginning. Asuza's underhanded trickery had alleviated his assured victory. They would never have taken him otherwise.

That brought him back to the newest addition to 'hell's deepest pit.' Why was the male fighting them? After all, Asuza could easily have subdued the poor bastard just as she had him. Perhaps he was immune to her control? Or was the whore away from the castle today? That thought cheered him minutely. If she were away, then he would be spared one more day of her twisted company.

Why did she keep him here? Why did the vile creature not simply kill him while he was weak? Did she mean to simply toy with him until she grew bored? What a repellant thought. He was beginning to feel somewhat like a half-dead mouse being toyed with by a ferocious cat for amusement.

A cat that fucked her mouse while biting its head off.

"I will never talk!"

Sesshomaru cocked his head and gave the new prisoner his full attention once more. Was he a spy? Interesting. It could lead to his escape, though it would do him no good if he couldn't break free from the drug that quenched his strength and power, quieting his jaki and stopping the flow of his poison.

What in Hell's name was the drug, anyway? How had Asuza found something so debilitating to youkai? With the secret of the drug and the god-like mind control, she was nearly invincible. If she continued her crusade unchecked, Asuza would spread her evil through the Provinces of Japan like a plague.

"I will never talk." The beaten and bleeding youkai called out again, with much less enthusiasm than before. Leaning against the cell wall, he then slid roughly to the dirty stone floor. The shackles and chains attached to his wrists and ankles made a horrendous rattling noise that jarred Sesshomaru's sensitive hearing, while the sounds of the retreating soldiers echoed in the stone corridor beyond the dungeon entrance.

"I'm so fucked." The mysterious new resident muttered while bringing his knees up to meet his elbows, while his hands threaded through a thick mass of wildly unkempt white hair that was nearly over run with strands of silvery gray. To his side curled a long slender tail tipped with a patch of the same wintry strands.

Sesshomaru could smell him now, as the stench of the soldiers was beginning to fade.

A monkey. A snow monkey to be exact.

Though his body was healing faster now, thanks to the young girl who delivered his polluted water daily - her nutritious gift to him helped considerably - his wounds still lay open somewhat and, though he could move a little better, he was still suffering from incredible pain. Sesshomaru was not normally one to concern himself with the affairs of others, but he welcomed the distraction from his aching body in the form of the snow monkey prisoner.

It couldn't be mere coincidence, could it, that he was the same species as the northern demon lord? He wanted to ask, but his throat was still dry as sand. His water nymph had not made her appearance as of yet, and wouldn't for at least two more hours.

The monkey pulled his hands away and turned to take a look around him. He spotted his doomed companion and nodded in his direction. "Your luck must suck as much as mine."

Sesshomaru snorted at the obvious truth in that comment. He shifted to his stomach, since that was the only comfortable position except standing - he was positive that he couldn't handle standing just yet. He pushed himself up on his elbows to get a better view of the monkey. He looked very much like the Lord of the North, as well, and Sesshomaru suspected that he was a family member.

"Name's Sasaki Uchuu. Looks like we're neighbors for awhile. Well, at least until I bust out of this hole," he arrogantly added.

Sesshomaru gave another derisive snort. The fool had high hopes. It was shame reality would be introduced to him all too soon. The name Sasaki hit a mark, however, because it was the same surname as the monkey clan of the North. Obviously the monkey was some relation to the northern lord.

"You look familiar," Uchuu said curiously as he cocked his head to the side.

Sesshomaru made no offer to appease the monkey's curiosity and simply glanced to him, looking him over then looking away. Uchuu's tail had curled up, leaving the puff of silver-streaked white fur dangling just above his right ear. His humanoid form was very advanced, excluding the tail, of course, and his facial features were smooth and perfect, as most upper level youkai were. On his cheeks were two jagged black stripes that swept up the cheekbones of his squared jaw to disappear into his thick mass of hair. Pointed youkai ears sat a little high on his head and were laced with tufts of silver fur. Large powder blue eyes, rimmed with thick dark lashes watched Sesshomaru with open curiosity, while his nostrils flared just a bit as he scented him.

Uchuu's full lips drew into a tight frown, and he absently scratched at the side of his head as he shifted nervously. "You're a dog, aren't you?"

Sesshomaru nodded once, but didn't bother to look at his persistent neighbor. He was hoping the monkey would leave him be for a time. At least until the girl came and quenched the burning pain of his dry, swollen throat, and cracked, stinging lips.

"You look like shit. They fucked your back up pretty bad, didn't they?"

Sesshomaru turned and looked at him then. The question didn't make him angry, but the note of fear in the monkey's voice caught his attention. He met Uchuu's eyes and let the monkey see all of the pain and hatred in the golden depths. The truth of it sent Uchuu into a nervous twitch that continued until he drew his knees up close to his chest and wrapped his arms around himself protectively.

"Damn. I am so fucked," he repeated fretfully. "I should have listened to Hyuuga," he mumbled to himself, "and I wouldn't be in this mess." He then turned to Sesshomaru with a look of hopeful dreams on his face. "But she was so beautiful, you know? I couldn't help myself." Uchuu's face fell to one of misery, and he continued, "The damn soldiers caught me on the way to her home. They spotted me crossing a patch of greenery and gave chase. I would have gotten away if they hadn't had that cursed bird demon with them. How the hell did a bunch of human's get a bird demon to work for them anyway? Fuck! That mite infested feather puff grabbed me from the air, and I didn't stand a chance after that.

"I never even got the chance to see her pretty face one last time," Uchuu whispered sadly as he rested his chin on his knees.

Rin's smiling face drifted through Sesshomaru's mind, and he felt a sudden sense of loss. He had started this venture as a chance to break the monotony of his boring days. He thought to face off against an enemy, enjoy a little swordplay, spill an abundance of blood, and leave. Yet nothing had went as planned. His enemy met him with a weapon that even he was powerless against. He lost his freedom and his dignity. His body had been used and beaten, and he was reduced to nothing more than a filthy slave, but what hurt him most was that he might never again see Rin's face, or hear her sweet voice singing his praises.

Strange, that he would miss a human child so much.

Uchuu was only silent for a moment and then he turned to Sesshomaru again. "Do you think my brother, Hyuuga, will come for me? I mean, he's always yelling at me - "grow up Uchuu, and take responsibility for your life", "Uchuu, you are such an idiot!" - but I'm still his brother, you know? Wouldn't you try to save your brother from your enemy?"

Now that was something to ponder on. Sesshomaru arched a brow at the monkey before turning away from him without answering. No. He probably wouldn't bother saving Inuyasha, unless the priestess was in danger as well. Not that he would go out of his way to do so, but if he happened to be in the area, then, maybe...

He begrudgingly liked the priestess. She was kind, spunky, brave, and loyal to the extreme. All rare traits in any female and worth his recognition. Inuyasha had always been such a wild fool. It was truly fortunate that he was able to attract her as a mate. Although, it was a shame that she was mortal, but a mortal mate was acceptable for a half-breed, since no self-respecting youkai would have them.

Except for his father...

That was still a sore spot, but his time in the den of iniquity was fast changing his views of mortals. It was clear that, like youkai, there were those that were good, those that were evil, and those that tottered on the edge of both. Their lives were so short that they had an unbelievable will to survive against all odds. Wounds do not heal easily, and sickness can leave them crippled or dead.

One had to admire the strength that it takes for them to carry on.

Even as an 'immortal' youkai, he certainly wasn't feeling the strength today.

The two prisoners sat in silence for several hours, each drowning in their own regrets, until the lock rattled and the massive wooden door creaked open. Uchuu immediately began a series of barking growls and flashing a set of impressive fangs. Sesshomaru glanced his way only briefly, then returned his attention to the one entering the dank chambers.

It was her. He could smell her light human scent covered in earth and filth. Sesshomaru could tell that she was well-born. Her mannerisms and speech spoke of her past status in the human world, yet she was covered in torn and dirty rags. Her grimy hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Her tiny feet were black from dirt and completely bare against the cold stone floors. She struggled with her load, as she made her way to his cell. The sound of the door clanged loudly behind her, causing her to jump nervously.

The girl kneeled in front of him, and bowed politely, but he could see that her eyes were trained closely on the wounds at his back. A tiny smile lit the corner of her mouth and she leaned toward him to whisper, "Konnichiwa. Your wounds are looking much better today." Sesshomaru pushed himself up on his knees, spreading his legs to avoid abrading the open gashes on his buttocks against his calves. He noticed that the girl then blushed profusely, and quickly looked away, and it was then that Sesshomaru realized the awkwardness of his current nudity.

He moved his hand to cover himself the best he could, but still take the water that she offered. She glanced up at him with large eyes full of embarrassment at having looked directly at his groin. Sesshomaru said nothing, so as not to shame her further, and gratefully took a long drink of the bitter water.

She then turned to the cloth sack at her side and pulled out a wedge of bread, and passed it through the bars with a smile.

"Arigato," Sesshomaru whispered.

She seemed almost as surprised as himself that he had chosen to thank her. The smile deepened and brightened her warm eyes. She then nodded happily and pulled away.

Chisumi approached the new youkai with much less trust than she had shown just minutes ago. Her hand was shaking as she stared into his angry eyes and open mouth baring long deadly fangs. Behind him, on the floor, a long tail swished to and fro, and atop his head was soft fur tipped ears that were lying back in distrust. He looked ready to attack her, and it scared her really bad.

This youkai was not fastened to a wall, as the other had been when she first brought him water and food. This one wore chains and shackles that rattled loudly when he moved. He was crouched down and his hands - complete with extremely long claws - were wrapped around the bars tightly as he growled in warning.

He looked really mean, but pretty.

"Konnichiwa, she said softly, I have brought you water and food."

He answered her with a vicious snarl.

She began to grow extremely nervous, not only from the dangerous youkai that looked like he wanted to rip her head off, but also because she would be punished again if he didn't take the water. Anxiously, she looked behind her, checking the small barred hole in the big wooden door. Outside she could still see the shadow of the dungeon keeper, so he hadn't realized her problem yet.

"Please take it. It's water," she coaxed apprehensively.

Chisumi jumped, almost spilling the bucket completely, when he bit out an answer that she hoped not to hear.

"Mortal fool! I am youkai and my nose works well. That water is poisoned. I can smell it from here!"

She tried to be strong, and convincing, but unbidden a tear slipped down her cheek, leaving a thin trail through the layer of dirt on her soft skin. "Sir, I beg you. I know the water is drugged, but if you do not drink, then they will only force it on you, and we will both be punished."

"Why should I care what they do to you? And believe me, I'll kick anyone's ass who tries to make me drink that shit!" Uchuu exclaimed.

Chisumi heard the door key, and her heart began a frantic beat of panic. The wounds on her back were just healing up, and the scars that were left were ugly and wide. Would she be punished again? She wasn't sure if she could live through it!

Sesshomaru could smell her terror, and only he knew the reason why. Anger and something else consumed him and he growled viciously at the baka monkey. "Drink it fool! She will be beaten if you do not!"

Uchuu was not one to be swayed so easily into voluntarily drugging himself. He backed away from the bars, ignoring the crying human, and fixing his cold blue eyes on his dungeon mate. The inu's growl had sent chills up his spine. Silent until now, he had mistaken the dog to be a youkai of lesser rank, but no lesser dog had that command of authority in its warning. What was going on here? How had the humans captured such a powerful youkai and kept him enslaved here?

No. He wouldn't allow the inu to persuade him into such folly. He had been stupid once, and he wouldn't be again. Uchuu shook his head and barked a raging, "No!"

The sound of the wooden door swinging open was ominous and final. The large unkempt jailer sauntered into the chamber with a huge knowing grin on his face. His eyes were trained on the girl and Sesshomaru suddenly felt the heat of fury fire his blood.

Blood that was quickly spreading the drugged water through his body and fogging his mind.

He snarled and lunged at the bars, reaching through the cage like a savage beast. The jailer's eyes went up, and he stepped back several paces, while he determined if it was safe to proceed or not. When he realized that Sesshomaru was fast dissolving into all bark and no bite, he gave a hearty, patronizing laugh that echoed loudly in the chamber.

"Looks like its time to chain your ass back up, mutt!" The slovenly dressed man declared while patting his thigh hard with nervous humor.

Sesshomaru's gut twisted painfully at the helpless feeling. There was nothing that he could do for her. Already his mind was fuzzy and his limbs felt as if they held the weight of boulders resting atop them. Through vision now slightly blurred, he watched as the girl screamed and pleaded, while the vermin scum tied her to the cage and ripped her dress from her shoulders and back.

The whole thing played out much like it had before, with the exception of the time the jailer spent rubbing his huge filthy hands over the girls' young body. Her tears only seemed to urge him on and give him some strange twisted excitement.

The first lash delivered shook the monkey out of his wide eyed shock, as he too, was forced to watch an innocent young human girl be beaten for his crime. It was a sickening sight to behold and Sesshomaru slid to the floor, turned away, and wrapped his hands over his ears to muffle the noise.

"No!" Uchuu shouted. "Don't! Stop, man! I will drink the poison, just let her go!"

The jailer only laughed and leaned close to the whimpering girls' face, only to stick out his thick tongue and slowly lick a path over her cheek. "I think not, youkai. You see, I enjoy this shit way too much!" His laughter was sick and only trailed off to the mingled sounds of leather slashing through soft tender skin.

When at last the torture came to an end, Uchuu sat huddled in the corner of his cell with a new respect for his situation. These people call us animals? Dear sweet Kami, I am in hell! He was unsure how long he sat there, staring at the space where the girl had just been. She had not been lying when she said that they would punish her for it. Still, to do so in such a vicious manner? It was abominable! An outrage! The girl did not deserve such horrifying pain.

And it was all his fault.

His thoughts turned to Sumiho's gentle, lovely face. Sumiho was mortal too.

How would his beautiful Sumiho suffer through such torture to her fragile human body? It made his stomach lurch to imagine it.

The pain must have been unfathomable.

Uchuu was beginning to understand the depth of calamity that had befallen him. "I'll never leave this place alive," he whispered. "I am truly in Hell."

The sound of a deep baritone chuckle, soaked with sarcasm and just a bit of insanity, answered him.

"Fool. You have not yet seen Hell... but soon, you will."

The white inu's morbidly prophetic statement sent chills up and down Uchuu's spine.  


 

A/N: I know that was pretty harsh. Unfortunately life in those primitive times was harsh. Slaves were not considered 'human'. They were beneath their 'betters'. As nothing more than a piece of property, they were treated any way that those of higher station saw fit. Even in our modern world, some people are horribly cruel. Just watch Animal Patrol once or twice and you will see the truth in that.

I'd like to know what you think of Uchuu, so please remember to review!

Next chapter: Events lead up to Kagome's introduction to the fierce Daimyo Oda Nobunaga.