InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Violation of Honor ❯ Chapter 14 - Slave to Fear ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Violation of Honor

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I do this for free. I'm not affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha, and only write free fanfiction for my love of twisting her character's to my dark, demented will. May the smut live on.

Chapter 14 - Slave to Fear

They traveled nearly all night, trying to make up for lost time. Shippo glanced over at the slumbering human girl, now comfortably saddled atop a now content Ah-Un. The dragon had been deliriously happy to see Rin again, and it had brought a smile to Shippo's face to witness the reunion. It was obvious that the huge beast adored her and had been worried about her safety. It was weird to see such an ugly hulking creature showing so much affection toward a small human girl. It made him feel glad that Rin had such a devoted friend in Ah-Un. He seriously doubted that Jaken was big on hugs.

A few hours before daylight, Shippo decided that they would take a break. He needed to rest in order to fly the remainder of the way, and Rin could use a more comfortable place to lie besides the back of a two-headed dragon.

As he searched for a safe place to camp far below, Shippo snickered at the memory of Shin's first introduction to Ah-Un. The great beast had sniffed at the tiny dragon, then snorted so hard that it blew him right off of Rin's hand. Shin had complained of bad breath and sticky mucus for two hours, until Shippo had grown frustrated. He finally dumped a canteen of water over the annoying guy's head. Rin had been forced to break up the ensuing argument, and the bickering had fondly reminded Shippo of the early days from his time with Inuyasha and Kagome.

Did that mean that he was acting like Inuyasha? Shippo cringed at the thought. Maybe he should lighten up on the little guy? After all, he had been through a rough time with Hazuki, right? Right?

His question was answered when the dragon suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

"Is it wise, that you trust this kitsune youkai so fully?" Shin asked Rin.

Shippo noticed that the little squirt didn't even bother to lower his voice. It was almost as if he wanted him to hear. Shippo grit his teeth and refused to jump to the bait. Instead, he waited for Rin's reply.

"Why shouldn't I trust Shippo, dragon? He has just proven his bravery and skills by rescuing us both from that horrible witch."

Shippo turned his head away, pretending to survey the forest below, and grinned in triumph. Rin wouldn't be swayed so easily into distrust. The dragon didn't understand that the girl lived with youkai. She trusted them more than humans.

Shin made a huff of annoyance, which amounted to a tiny puff of smoke rolling from one flared nostril. "I am not so easily fooled by a youkai. They are sneaky and untrustworthy creatures."

Shippo turned his head angrily, forgetting his silent pledge to keep the peace. He opened his mouth to give the little snot a piece of his mind, but never got the chance. Rin took the opportunity from him.

"Now listen to me, Shin the dragon. I am glad to have you along on our trip, and I think that you are adorable, but, that is the last I want to hear of you belittling any youkai without just cause." Rin was angry, and very few things made her truly angry. The one thing that would make her snap every time was someone speaking ill of Lord Sesshomaru. "My Lord is a youkai. He is brave, gallant, and beautiful. He saved my life and keeps me safe. I owe him everything and he asks nothing of me in return except my loyalty, and I give it completely. If you cannot accept that, then it may be best if you be on your way."

Rin took a breath to calm her temper. She wasn't one to waste the day in an angry fit. She had said her peace, and now it was up to Shin. She summoned a smile for the tiny dragon perched on the back of her hand. His slender tail was wrapped firmly, but gently around her pointing finger. His coloring had changed to a peachy tan, mottled with bits of pale gold that nearly matched his eyes.

She found his ability to blend in one of the most interesting things about the pixie-dragon. His soft leathery hide modified to match the color of any background that he perched upon for longer than a few minutes. Earlier he had turned the color of burnt clay when he sat on the sleeve of her kimono. It was the perfect camouflage for a small creature like himself, and she was curious to see the full range that he could go. Would he turn purple if he sat upon an iris? It was an intriguing thought.

"I hope that you can learn to accept the fact that not all youkai are evil just as not all humans are good. It is yin and yang, a bit of both. You have to learn to look past the flesh, and see into their heart."

Shippo smiled, and when Rin looked away from Shin, catching his eye, he winked his approval, which caused her to blush. Shippo wasn't sure why, but he really liked to see her pretty cheeks turn the color of a pink rose. It always made his heart do an odd leap. When he felt his own cheeks begin to flare, he turned quickly away, pretending to continue his search for a suitable campsite.

Rin tried to calm her suddenly pounding heart, and turned her attention once more to Shin. He had shifted slightly, and she feared for a second that he would take flight, leaving them behind. He met her gaze, and even though his eyes were tiny, she could see that he had given in. He conceded defeat on the subject by lowering his long snout down to rest upon the curve of her wrist.

"As you wish, my lady... I shall speak no more on the subject," Shin offered in response. He didn't want to be left to travel alone, and he didn't want to leave Rin. He liked her very much. She was beautiful and sweet. Obviously she held the youkai in high esteem, and so he would be considerate of her feelings on the matter. That certainly didn't mean that he had changed his mind - he simply wouldn't voice it again in front of Rin.

"Arigato," Rin said happily.

"I see a spot ahead," Shippo announced. "There is a small clearing near a pond."

Rin gave a squeal of delight. "Wonderful! I can have a bath!"

Shin turned his bulbous eyes back to Rin. "Why? You are not dirty."

Rin gave a little laugh at the dragon's comment. "Of course I am silly. It's been days since I've had a proper bath."

"You look fine to me."

Shippo glared at the dragon, and the dragon returned the glare two-fold. Both had spoken the exact phrase at the exact same time. Fortunately, the stand off was cut short by another gently feminine laugh.

"Thank you both, but really, I am covered in dust. My hair feels disgusting, and my clothes are a mess. I would love nothing more than to be clean and my belly full before lying down for a nice long rest."

"I've known women that go months without a bath," Shin said matter-of-factly.

"Eww, I can't imagine," Rin replied with a scrunched up look of disgust on her face. "Lord Sesshomaru would never approve of that."

Shin climbed carefully back to Rin's shoulder, where he maintained a perch as the decent began. He found Rin to be a strange human girl in many ways. She did not act like any of the girls that he had met before. It was obvious that living with youkai had changed her a great deal. Was that a good thing, he wondered? Was her strange beliefs and unusual acceptance of youkai the best thing for a young girl at the threshold of becoming a woman? Surely her life would never be normal? What man would want to marry a woman who thought so differently than her own kind and that called youkai her friends?

No. Shin was sure that no matter how lovely Rin became, it would never make her acceptable as a wife - unless.... unless the one who wanted her was youkai himself.

He turned his long slender snout to glare at the kitsune youkai. He would find Rin acceptable. Shippo might one day seek to take Rin as his own. That idea stirred his blood and made his stomach tie into a knot. He did not like it at all, and the anger actually fuelled his dragon breath, which flared enough to produce a tiny lick of flame from his open mouth.

"Wow Shin! That was amazing! Can you do it again?"

Shin's angry inner thoughts were disrupted by the woman-child in question. Shippo was forgotten and Shin was lost in her huge brown eyes full of wonder, in him. His tiny chest swelled, and if he could grin, he would have. Instead he flashed a mouth full of teeny-tiny white teeth, and flicked out a long forked tongue. He inhaled deeply, and tried with all his might to produce one more lick of flame before releasing.

Nothing. Just a puff of smoke.

Rin's brilliant smile faded into consoling disappointment. "Don't worry, Shin. Maybe you just need practice."

Shin sighed with irritation. He knew it wouldn't work. Silently he cursed. The flame was ellusive and always had been. He had tried many times to draw it out and had never been successful. It seemed to lie dormant until his temper flared, but even then it was fleeting.

Shippo smirked at the crestfallen dragon. It looked like he was incapable of producing fire unless by accident. What kind of pathetic dragon was he? Once they landed and made camp, Shippo decided to show Rin a little more of what he could do. He had no problem making fire.

After the work was done and the fish that Shippo caught were grilling nicely over the open flame of the campfire Shippo eagerly provided, Rin gathered her things for a bath. Her footsteps were light as she headed toward the small pond that Shippo had pointed out earlier, but before she disappeared into the forest, she was stopped cold.

"Hold it right there!"

Rin turned a curious eye on Shippo, who was glaring angrily at her, or more precisely, at her shoulder. "What's wrong Shippo? I was just going for a bath."

"Oh no you don't. Not with that thing watching you're not."

Rin turned to her shoulder to find Shin glaring right back at Shippo. "Oh. I suppose you're right, Shippo. That would be improper, since Shin was once a human."

Shin decided that he would rather argue the point. He thought that she could use an extra set of eyes to look for intruders - like the fox. "Yes. I was human once, but I am no longer, and may never be again. Why should you fear me, a tiny dragon? In fact, I think that you would prefer me with you, since I can keep an eye out for danger." 'Or peeking kitsune youkai', he added mentally.

Shippo growled at the uppity excuse for a lizard and took a step forward, fully prepared to slap him from Rin's shoulder. Before he could get three steps, Rin interceded.

"No, Shin. I think that Shippo is right, but don't worry. I've been doing this for a long time. I know what to watch for. Besides, Ah-Un is grazing nearby, and he would notice if something dangerous approached." She then gave him another one of her heart-melting smiles and gently picked him up and set him carefully on a tender young shoot of bamboo. "I'll be back soon. Please be nice while I'm gone."

Shin rolled his little yellow eyes in annoyance, but conceded to her wishes. Shippo was content that she refused to allow the little pervert to accompany her to her bath, so he sent a smile to Rin before she turned to go. Once her back was turned, he offered a spiteful smirk to the disgruntled dragon, before returning to the campfire, and turning the skewered fish.

He wasn't sure why he was so furious that Shin had almost gotten a glimpse of Rin without her clothes. It was true that the dragon was no threat to him, but the thought that he had once been human still gripped his mind. Shin may only be the size of his longest finger, but his mind was still human. He would still enjoy seeing Rin's naked body, and that, he couldn't allow.

The thought of Rin standing naked and dripping water from her bath made Shippo squirm in his boots. It was something that he would like very much to see. He turned red when his mind reacted by conjuring an image - the vision was powerful enough to stir his loins - and Shippo quickly shook it from his head... What in the world had gotten into him lately? He was acting like Miroku for crying out loud. Wait a minute... earlier that day he had been acting like Inuyasha, and now he was thinking like Miroku. 'Gods... am I going crazy?'

He watched Rin's shapely little behind as it swayed away into the forest. He had never felt this way around a girl before. Maybe he was going nuts after all. Shippo decided right then and there that if the way he felt about Rin meant that he was crazy, well, he had no choice but to accept his fate. He doubted there was a force on Earth that could change it.

The following morning came all too early for the traveling trio. Shippo was up at the crack of dawn pushing Rin and Shin to do the same. It took only an hour to eat and make ready to leave, and soon they were flying high above the trees on their way to the wolves den.

The flight was uneventful. The sun was slowly rising to produce a clear blue day. Far below they could see farmers tending their fields, and a few scattered villages. Tendrils of smoke drifted upward to sting their noses, but they were fast beyond the stench before any real discomfort set in.

About three hours into the trip they passed over a massive army of soldiers marching to the North. Shippo felt the presence of youkai amongst the masses of humans, so he took care to steer his charges clear of them, quickly taking a path downwind. He remembered the youkai and human soldiers that had recently visited the witch, and guessed that they were from the same army. He motioned to Rin to keep on course, and he flew down to take a closer look.

The colors were the same and he was sure the crest was as well. He wasted no more time than necessary, and quickly re-joined his group. Rin was curious about them too, and asked what he thought.

"That's a really big army," he shouted to her above the winds. "An army with human and youkai soldiers."

"Is it the same ones that visited the witch?" Rin asked.

"I believe so. The Nobunaga clan." Shippo glance back behind them, making sure they were not being followed. "I don't know what they are up to, but I would just as soon not get involved. Those guys look pretty dangerous, so I think it will be best if we avoid them."

"I think you are right," Rin agreed. Shin said nothing, as he perched upon Rin's shoulder, clinging to her sleeve. He watched the heavy movement of men and youkai moving across the land and shivered. War was knocking on someone's door and he pitied the ones that had to answer it.

It was only three hours more, approaching mid-day, when Shippo spotted the mountains rising just ahead. Soon he could clearly make out the mouths of many caves carved into the rocky terrain. "That's it!" He announced with relief. "There are the caves of Kouga's wolf pack, just ahead!" Soon Kagome. Help will be coming soon.'

Shin felt Rin go stiff, and the scent of terror began to choke his lungs. "Rin? Rin, answer me. What is wrong?"

Shippo looked over his shoulder with worry. He had heard the panic in the voice of the dragon. Rin's face had gone as pale as a ghost, and her back was ramrod straight. He quickly flew to her side and reached out to her hand, which he found was shaking nervously. "Rin? Are you okay? Tell us what's wrong?"

Rin couldn't believe her ears, and prayed with all her might that she had heard Shippo wrong. She was trying to make her mouth form the words to ask, but her tongue seemed frozen behind tightly clenched teeth. Wolves. She was sure that he said wolves.

Shippo grew worried, as did Shin and even Ah-Un who turned its heads to peer curiously at their normally unshakable friend. Finally Shippo released her arm and gently patted her soft face. "Rin, you have to tell me what is wrong."

The tender touch of Shippo's callused fingers against her face brought Rin out of the shell of fear that she had been in. She turned her head from the approaching mountains and looked Shippo in the eye then asked, "This Kouga, that you seek, he is a wolf?"

Shippo knew that many humans were frightened of wolves, so he sought to ease her worry. "Don't fret, Rin, they won't hurt you. Kouga's wolf pack will not attack humans anymore. Not since Kouga fell in love with Kagome."

Suddenly Rin reached out and grabbed his hand with a strength that surprised him. Her eyes were wide with a desperate kind of fear. He had never seen Rin like this, and it shook him to the bone to see it now.

"No! Rin pleaded. I can not! You don't understand, Shippo. I am so very sorry, but I can not go there!"

She was clearly distraught, and Shippo didn't know what to make of it. "You're right, Rin. I don't understand at all. Why? Why are you so afraid?"

Rin shook her head, as if it were too terrible to voice. Shippo refused to back down, and for once, Shin agreed. Something horrible had happened to Rin for her to behave in such a way. Something, to do with wolves.

"Rin, please. You can trust us. Tell us what happened to you." Shippo asked, then directed Ah-Un to land nearby. Obviously it was something that needed to be discussed before they went any further.

Once on the ground, Rin slid from the saddle and took a seat amongst the tall grasses. Shippo sat beside her, while she played nervously with a fresh green blade. Shin crawled from her back and took flight. His tiny wings beat so fast that they appeared to hardly move at all. He settled on a jutting rock nearby and listened as Rin began her tale.

Rin tried not to cry when she replayed the story of her death to her friends. She had never spoken of it to a single soul until now, and it was hard to get the words to come out. By the time she got to the part where she had fallen, and the wolves had began to devour her alive, she was sobbing into Shippo's chest. He held her close as she finished the tale, sniffling while she spoke of waking up in Lord Sesshomaru's arms. Shippo continued to hold her until the crying subsided, and strangely, she felt much better afterward.

Shippo growled deep in his throat, and stroked Rin's soft blanket of hair. It infuriated him to think that wolves had once taken this sweet girl's life, so much so that his eyes began to bleed red.

"Whoa there pal," Shin said, taking flight nervously. "I think you need to calm down, and let the girl go."

Rin pulled away, curious as to what Shin was talking about. She gasped when she met Shippo's crimson gaze. He looked nearly as shocked as the rest of them, and blinked twice, until it was gone. He looked away, embarrassed to have shown his emotions so clearly to them all. "Sorry," he muttered. "Lately they've been doing that when I'm really mad."

It warmed Rin's heart that Shippo would feel so strongly about something that had hurt her in the past. She smiled and cupped his handsome young cheek in her hand. "Thank you, Shippo."

After turning several shades of red, Shippo mumbled, "Aw, it was nothing."

Rin knew that it was more than that. He actually cared for her enough to get angry, and that meant a great deal to her.

"We still have a problem," Shin interjected, feeling a little left out and uncomfortable with all the hugging. "You have to reach the wolves den, and Rin is afraid to go. I propose that you go on ahead, while Ah-Un and I stay behind and protect her."

Shippo grunted with a sarcastic laugh. "As if a squirt like you were capable of protecting her."

Shin's long snake-like spine stiffened in offense and the tale-tell puff of smoke from his nostrils spoke loudly of his disgust. "I suppose if I could perfect the art of tossing a pail of water on little old ladies, then I would be much better suited to the job."

Shippo growled in response and took a step forward with claws outstretched. Just one pinch and he could end the pathetic excuse for a dragon's life.

Rin decided that now would be the perfect time to speak up, before someone ended up getting hurt - Shin, most likely. She cleared her throat pointedly and stiffened her spine. Day's ago she had set out on an adventure with Shippo. Since that time she had been kidnapped for a sacrifice by a witch, been saved, and made a new friend. Would she let her fear of the wolves stop her now? Would she quit before having reached her destination? Lord Sesshomaru would never quit. She didn't think that Shippo would either. Rin had a decision to make, and it was going to take all of her will power to see it through.

"I will go with you."

Shippo immediately stopped his stalking of the smart mouthed dragon and looked at Rin in shock. He never expected her to go now that he knew what had happened to her. Was she doing this for him? "What do you mean, Rin? How can you go there, knowing what you will face?"

Rin cast Shippo a determined little smile. "I trust you, and you said that I would be safe. Already I am less afraid, simply by talking about what happened to me. I owe it all to you, and almost as an afterthought she added, ...and Shin too, of course."

"Rin, you don't have to do this. I won't be angry or upset. I understand," Shippo urged. It made his chest ache to think that she would make such a sacrifice.

"No, Shippo. You don't understand. I must do this for me."

She looked at him with those big brown eyes that he had grown to care so much for. There was pleading and resolve swimming there, but still he could see the effort that it took for her to look unafraid. The fear was still there, maybe lessened, but still present none-the-less.

Shippo made a decision, and he hoped that it turned out for the best. "Come Rin, you can ride on my back for the rest of the journey. I give you my word, that no wolf will bring you harm while we are there."

Rin stood, petite and demure while she tried to get up the nerve to take that first step. She did trust Shippo. She had not lied. She wanted to go with him and the thought of riding on his back made her tummy quiver with excitement. The lure was too much for the fear to take and it receded just a little more.

Shippo breathed a sigh of relief when she placed her small hand in his own. He smiled warmly, sending reassurance, and directed her on how to get on. It was something that he had seen done thousands of times, but never had any idea that he would one day be doing it himself. As Inuyasha carried Kagome, so shall he carry Rin. The idea of that pleased him very much.

Rin settled on his back, and he adjusted his hands to hold her firm thighs. He tried to ignore the warmth of her body pressed so intimately against his own but was finding it pretty damn hard to do. How the hell had Inuyasha done this without keeping a perpetual hard-on?

Mostly in an effort to fend off the suddenly uncomfortable swelling, Shippo took off. "Hold on tight!" he called.

The countryside passed by them in a flash of greens and browns, Rin was enjoying the ride so much that she nearly forgot about the fact that they were heading directly into wolf territory, but soon enough the reality of it was all too clear.

Shippo came to a sliding halt, which produced a slight dust storm in their wake. Two wolves stood shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed, legs adjusted and ready for attack. They looked formidable, and Rin couldn't stop the cold shiver that crawled up her spine. Shippo nodded, and introduced himself, saying that he was an ally of Kouga, friend of the miko, Kagome.

The wolves immediately loosened their stance and welcomed the visitors to their lair. Personally Rin didn't like the sound of that. Lair was such an ominous word.

She had thought that Shippo would release her, once they reached the mountains, but he did not. It soon became obvious that the reason for that was the straight climb upward over jagged rock. The first leap took her breath and made her stomach plunge, but it was over so fast that she had no time to complain. When they landed on a large ledge way above, they were met by two more wolves, anxious and yipping.

"Ginta! Hakaku! It's great to see you guys again!" Shippo finally relaxed his hold on Rin's thighs, but did not release her completely. Instead his loosened hold merely allowed her to slide slowly down his back. Shippo groaned from the sweet torment, then reached out and took Rin's hand firmly in his own and pulled her to stand just behind him protectively.

Shippo introduced his companions, taking the time to tell the wolves that Rin was a little shy. They didn't seem to notice her much at all and that suited her just fine. Suddenly a female scream ripped though the open caverns and echoed off of every wall. The wolves stopped in their tracks, looked at each other warily and then as one released an eerie howl.

Shippo waited politely for the moment to pass, but then asked, "Who was that? What's going on?"

The one called Ginta turned and shook his head gravely. "Didn't you know? It is Ayame's time and things do not go well, my friend."

"Her time?" Shippo asked, feeling a moment of deep dread.

Ginta shook his head and mumbled something about youngsters then answered, "She gives birth to Kouga's first son."

Those words stopped Shippo in his tracks. Ayame was in the middle of giving birth? It was Kouga's child? Oh no.... Kagome.  


 

Asuza settled down upon her furs and stretched her long, lithe body. The trip had been quite fruitful, but somewhat tedious. On the upside, a great portion of her available army was now marching toward the palace of the northern monkey king. If everything went as scheduled they would be setting up position in two days hence.

The remaining portion should be in route to join them within four days, just as soon as they completed their take-over of Sesshomaru's castle. That pathetic worm, Jaken, was proving quite the battle strategist against her forces, and had held them off until now, but already the palace wall was crumbling under the assault. Soon it would fall. When that time arrived they would have the advantage they needed to swarm the grounds and destroy the remaining guard.

Asuza spread her legs and ran her long crimson claws lovingly over her body. It had been several days since she had been able to quench her thirst for a man, and she would soon welcome her favorite salve into her chamber to ease her lust. She planned to enjoy her time to the fullest by exploiting the inevitable fall of the western lands. It would surely pain her slave to know that his ancestral home was probably, even now, burning to the ground.

Arriving back at her own castle home had been no welcoming affair. Especially in light of Iku's distasteful failure in extracting the information that she required from the damnable monkey prince. She spared a glare in the direction of her tall lean servant and smiled wickedly.

He looked positively delicious chained and bound against her chamber wall. The blindfold tied around his magnificent eyes tightened her womb with wanting. He stood, spread for her delight, with both arms chained above his head, causing well-defined muscles to play across his arms. A spreader bar kept his long, thickly muscled thighs taught and open, while his impressive member dangled thick but flaccid between them. Iku never liked being blindfolded.

Sensuously she slid over the soft furs of her enormous bed and slithered gracefully to the stone floor. She walked over to join him, sending a flurry of paper-thin silks dancing around her shapely youkai body. The Amulet of Coactum rested proudly between her full, firm breasts. She trailed one claw over the finely chiseled frame of her most loyal servant, and laughed softly when he sucked in a breath. She leaned forward and took her time licking the flowing blood from his chest.

A step back proved the nature of her deadly friend, as his manhood twitched and began to rise. "Mmm... you do so love the pain."

"Yes, mistress," Iku breathed excitedly. He hated failure and he hated that he deserved the punishment that she brought on him, but he simply could not deny that the pain set his loins afire. Already she had lashed him harshly with a solid leather whip, and his flesh was only just now beginning to mend. It had made him so hard for her that he begged for her to take him, fuck him like a bitch. She would not. His punishment was being met and he loathed and loved her for it.

"Do you remember, my love, the day that we met?" Asuza whispered against his pointed ear. She gave him no time to answer, but proceeded with her verbal torment. "You were a pathetic mess, you were. Your family had lost everything to that western dog. Your grandfather disgraced and your mother turned into a whore. Why, you yourself were bent over, taking the thick cock of any of the dog general's men at arms that wanted you. A little fuck boy, that's what you were."

She slithered around his slick body glistening with sweat, until she could reach down and slip a finger deep into his behind. "Right here, I believe, was where you liked it. Right here, up your tight little ass."

Iku groaned under her assault, and tried desperately to block out her words. He hated for those days to be brought back to life. She knew how badly he hated it.

Asuza laughed and shoved it in harder. "Oh yes, I remember it clearly. You screamed, I do believe. Screamed like a woman, as the big one shoved his way inside of your body, forcing his disgusting cock deep into your tender backside. You screamed first in pain, but the true horror came when you exploded, shooting a thick wad of cum all over the ground. I remember the look on your face, my love. I remember it well. You would have died gladly that day, yet you did not. You survived. You escaped and you brought down revenge on those who hurt you."

"This was only possible, because of me," she hissed, then twisted her finger and slipped in another. Iku grunted and shifted his big body, but the movement only served to drive her in deeper.

"Please mistress," he breathed through harsh panting breaths. His staff was swollen to the point of bursting now, and he just wanted her to end it -give him the release he needed or just let him go.

"I saved you from a life as a little slut. Never forget that. It was I, who released you from your chains while the bastards were distracted. It was I, who fed you and gave you the strength to exact your revenge."

"Yes... Yes, mistress. It was you!" Her pumping fingers were bringing him so close... so damned close.

And suddenly she pulled them out.

Her wicked laugh nearly drowned out his cry of despair. Yes, it was she, and he did owe her everything. She saved him and cursed him and for that he would serve her until the day he died. He belonged to his mistress, heart, body, and soul.

"I give you what you need, even now, my beautiful Iku. I give you finely grown toys to keep you satisfied, and I give you blood to keep you full. All that I ask in return is that you follow my commands and stand by me when the time comes. Together we have conquered worlds others have never even dreamed existed. We are gods among mortals and youkai alike, and yet, you fail me when I need you the most."

"Please mistress, forgive your lowly servant."

"Perhaps, Iku my love. I shall have to think on it awhile."

Asuza turned and then drifted back across the floor and found a place on the cushions at the foot of her bed. She curled up comfortably then tweaked one of her fat nipples eagerly. "But first, I have some unfinished business with an inu slave."

Iku stiffened and groaned in agony as the doors were pulled open to admit her guest.

Sesshomaru immediately fell to his knees; thighs spread wide with his big cock swollen and full. He looked absolutely edible, and she thought that maybe she would take a bite or two. 'Hmmm... where would be the most delectable spot. Ah... I know...'

"Rise slave," Asuza ordered. She used her voice as a weapon, because his glorious body would have obeyed without a word having been spoken. She truly was a god - a wicked goddess with a wicked agenda. Sesshomaru obediently stood to his feet, leaving his eyes lowered as was expected from one of his station.

Asuza snarled only once at the row of guards lining the wall of her chamber. Already two reeked of sex scents from witnessing her bound and beaten cohort. Bloodthirsty bastards. They scampered from her chambers like a flock of fat hens causing her to laugh. She loved the power she held. The power to put terror in the eyes of anyone that dared come near her.

With a heavy sad sigh, emphasized by a slick, wet, pout of full juicy lips, Asuza turned to look longingly toward her bound companion. She took Sesshomaru's hand, which he attempted to reject, and then lead him to the center of the room in front of her pretty fuck boy. "Ah.... my loyal and engaging Iku, it does so pain me that you can not play. I do believe I will miss watching your eyes roll back into your splendid head when you first plunge inside of Sesshomaru's tight, clenching, ass."

Iku managed to turn his head away from the voice of his mistress tormenting him, but he had no hope of ignoring the sudden pained groan of the white inu followed by the heavy scent of blood in the air. By the ancient Gods, she knew best how to make him pay. Make him crazy with lust until he was lost to all else. She would refuse him and he would beg just the same, and their game would go on.

Sesshomaru was not prepared for the bite that she gave to his bare shoulder. She had seemed somewhat docile and he hoped that she had worked much of her aggression out on Iku before his arrival. Actually, she could have beaten the bastard bird with the temper of every angry soul in Japan and Sesshomaru would have cheered her on. She had disappeared behind his back, slinking against his body like an overgrown kitten - the cat from hell - when he felt first the soft touch of her lips, then the stabbing force of her fangs. A hard gasp hissed through tightly clenched teeth as he felt her pull out a piece of flesh. She was a filthy sadistic bitch.

Asuza chuckled and slipped her tongue out to lick the remaining blood from her lips. "I do believe you are the best tasting man that I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying." She decided to prod Iku further by adding, " A true delicacy, Iku, as I'm sure you would agree, were you not chained like the little slut that you are." Much to her delight her faithful follower growled and groaned, thrusting his engorged flesh out lewdly seeking relief.

Sesshomaru wanted to grasp the bleeding wound in an attempt to ease the pain, but his arms lay useless by his sides. She controlled him. He was her puppet to use and throw away. It was disgusting. She was disgusting.

'So different', he mused. 'So very different than Kagome.' He thought of the miko's smiling face, her warm eyes and gentle touch. He mentally closed his mind to the things that Asuza was doing to his body, and he opened his thoughts only to Kagome.

When Asuza bit him again, on the inside of his thigh, he used Kagome's face to drive back the pain. When she forced his face between her slender spread legs and commanded him to lick and tease her; he closed his eyes and imagined it was Kagome. Sesshomaru did his very best to push all thought of Asuza from his mind and he held on to the sweet vision of Kagome with a mental vice.

He would endure the humiliation and abuse, and he would survive, because he had to save himself...

And Kagome.  


 

A/N: I hope that you enjoyed this double post of 'Violation of Honor'. Poor Sesshomaru! I think Iku might have liked his beating a little too much. Let me know what you think.

Get ready for the next chapter, because in it Sesshomaru will attempt his escape. Will he succeed, taking Kagome with him? Will he have time to grab the monkey on the way out? And poor Ayame? Discover the outcome to her rough delivery of Kouga's first son, as well as Shippo's next move in his race to save Kagome. Until then....

Ja ne!