InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It only took a few days for Kyasarin to get to Sesshomaru’s castle. When she reached the place, she stays alerted and continues walking.

Jaken on the other hand sees the priestess coming towards the castle and went inside to inform his master.

“Lord Sesshomaru, there is a trespasser. She is coming here.” Jaken said.

“I know because of her scent.” Sesshomaru said as he put down the scroll he was reading and left the study.

Kyasarin decides it was best to stay outside and wait. She straitened herself and finally faces the Demon lord.

The demon lord was surprised when the priestess bowed respectively. She looked up at him with serious look. “You are the Demon Lord of the west, are you not?” Kyasarin said.

Sesshomaru nodded at the priestess and said. “I would want you to call me Lord Sesshomaru.” The young priestess smiled and continues what she was going to say.

“The reason why I am here is to gather information on this Naraku person. ”

Sesshomaru was shocked. How can this girl want to figure out information of Naraku even though Naraku has been around for a long time. “There is a village I could have you visit. I know nothing of Naraku.”

“I see. Then I must be off. Which direction is this village?”

“East. Before you go, tell me your name.” Kyasarin looked back at the demon lord.

“I am the priestess, Kyasarin. Good day, Lord Sesshomaru,” she said as she heads the opposite direction. ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

Kikyo kept wondering. Who is this new priestess? Kikyo senses something powerful within the priestess. She wanted to know who she is and where she is from.

Kikyo called for her soul collectors and they carried her off.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________

In Kaede’s village InuYasha and Kagome had a little fight.

“INUYASHA, YOU JERK!!!” Kagome screamed.Inuyasha on the other hand did something to make Kagome upset.He had been been talking to Kikyo late last night, and told the dead priestess that he would bring her back to the living.Kagome couldn’t take this. She is also upset that the well had been sealed so Kagome is stuck in the Feudal Era for the rest of her life.

“SIT!” Inuyasha fell hard to the ground. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kaede shook their heads in disbelief. Kagome grabs her big yellow backpack and heads out the door.

“Where are you going?” Sango asks her friend but Kagome was already gone.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________

Kyasarin made it to the village that Sesshomaru was talking about. She came to a hut and tapped on the frame. The group turns around to see the priestess with auburn colored hair.

“May I help ye, child?” Kaede asked as Kyasarin sat down on the hard wood floor .

“Yes,” she said with a nod. “I need information. Some Demon Lord told me that I could get information from you to I came here.”

“Who is this Lord?” Shippo asked. Kyasarin looked at the young Kitsune.“I believe his name is Sesshomaru.”Inuyasha grunted. Kyasarin looked over at the half demon and gave him a weird look and then turned o the demon slayer and asked, “What’s wrong with him?”

“To let you know, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are brothers. He gets really ticked off when he hears Sesshomaru’s name.” Sango replied.Miroku looked at Kyasarin and started to speak up.

“So you want to know about Naraku?” The young priestess nodded her yes. MIroku continues to talk.
“Naraku is a terrible half demon. He use to be a bandit called Onigumo. Once Naraku was born, he killed a priestess named Kikyo, who is Kaede’s older sister. Kikyo thought it was InuYasha at first, but she sealed the real Inuyasha to a tree. Then she died with the jewel in her hands.”

“Jewel?” Kyasarin wondered. “Why would Kikyo think that it would be InuYasha?”

“Good question. Naraku disguise himself as Inuyasha, making Kikyo think that he betrayed her. Naraku has been after the jewel and he is planning to get the rest.”

“You mean this jewel?” Kyasarin asked as she pulled the almost completed jewel out of her kimono. The others became shocked. Including Inuyasha, when he said, “How?”

“From the place you fought Naraku, I believe he dropped it,” Kyasarin explained. “My powers were able to purify the jewel when I touched it.”

“Since ye are a priestess, Ye must protect this jewel,” Kaede said. Kyasarin smiled at the elder priestess and stood up.“Before I leave I might want to ask you your names.” The priestess said.

“My name is Sango. I am a demon slayer. The monk over there is Miroku. This cute fox is Shippo. And that fellow in the red is Inuyasha. The other priestess is Kaede, Kikyo’s sister.” Sango said.

“Since you have told me your names then I will tell you mine. My name is Kyasarin. Right now I must go and find this Naraku person. Good-bye for now.“ Kyasarin said as she left the hut.The priestess walked out the village and sensed Naraku. She went to the direction of his castle.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________

Naraku smirked as he looked into Kanna’s mirror. He can’t wait to meet this new priestess. He had longed to try a new spell on her to make her stay still.

________________________________________________________________________ _____________
Back in the village, after supper. Miroku and Sango were star gazing. Miroku has changed over the past month. He looked over at Sango and took her hand. He was surprised that Sango did not slap him.Sango looks at Miroku.

“Miroku what’s wrong.” The monk said nothing. He sat up and so did Sango. He looked into Sango’s eyes.“Sango, I might want to ask this now.”

“Yeah what is it?”“Sango will you marry me?”Sango was surprised. She smiled as tears ran down her face.

“Yes. I will marry you.”The demon slayer and the monk hugged each other and Miroku pulls her into a passionate kiss.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________
Kyasarin stops for a moment. To her she has reached Naraku’s castle but she couldn’t get through his barrier. She threw off her Priestess clothing and it reveals a geisha outfit. Some of her hair is now mulled back into a bun while the rest is in a braid. Kyasarin held up her hands and uses her powers to weaken Naraku’s barrier.

Once the barrier she was able to see Naraku’s castle. She ran up to it.After she reached the front, she waited patiently for any appearance of Naraku.

“Come out and Surrender. I will show you mercy. If you don’t surrender I will show you pain.” Kyasarin said coldly and Naraku appears.

“So you finally came girl.” Naraku said. The girl didn’t seem surprised by his appearance, except she though a fan made of metal. The fan flew and hit Naraku. It came back like a boomerang.

“You must be Naraku, Am I correct?” The girl said with a smirk. “I can pretty much tell you are because I was able to see you in my visions.”

Naraku became serious this time. He doesn’t want to lose this battle.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________
Back at the village. Inuyasha got up and ran outside the door with Shippo, Miroku, Sango and Kilala following. They followed Inuyasha and went towards Naraku.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________
“NARAKU!” Inuyasha yelled as he attacked his opponent with the tetsusaiga. Naraku looks up to see Inuyasha coming to attack him. Naraku was already holding the unconscious Kyasarin in his arms. Inuyasha was careful not to hurt the victim.

Kyasarin’s body flew into the air and was caught by Inuyasha. Sango and Miroku came over and Inuyasha handed the priestess/geisha to the two. Miroku carried her safety.Kyasarin woke up to find tow people staring at her. She sat up and looked around. She was now in the woods.

“Excuse me miss, but what were you doing in a place like this?” MIroku asked.Kyasarin stood up and jumped towards the sky and disappeared.

“Maybe she doesn’t want to talk.” Shippo said softly. Inuyasha came back and asked about the girl.

“She has already left. I believe she wants to be enemies with us too. So where is Naraku?” Miroku asked.

“It turns out he is just a puppet.” Inuyasha grunted.

“Well anyways we’ll find him for sure.”The group went back to Kaede’s village to rest for the night.