InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Walk of Destiny ❯ Compass ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~ Do I have to say it? I mean, really , what's the point in stating the obvious? * Sigh * Alright I don't own Inuyasha-grumble-do own Walk of -never mind. You know. ~





Walk of Destiny
By angelwings1
Edited by Kelli G




Chapter 11-Compass



Fate had dropped her at yet another intersection, and, as always, all eyes were on the time traveler. Fear wriggled through her tight veins as she clutched at the fabric of her red pants.
That's quite a mouthful to swallow, Kagome whispered.
Inuyasha wasn't exactly sure what all this meant to her, but he could smell the fear that was pouring off of her. What the priest had said was upsetting her.
The hanyou scowled, surprised she could respond so calmly.
His gold eyes squinted through the rapid dance of the flames, carefully watching the priest. Once again , life was proving that demons and humans were never meant to live in the same world. Curse the god who had mixed his blood! This filthy mutt's body was keeping him from everything he wanted.
His blood was separating him from his happiness. Even when he could almost taste it, he was again reminded that he was cursed to live miserable, alone.
I agree , that is a lot to consider, Sango spoke up in her sister's behalf. The slayer detangled from her brother and love's arms, stealing everyone's attention as she stood. She glared pointedly at the priest. I think this is enough for one day.
Rashu refused to rise, even with her obvious dismissal.