InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Walking On Thin Ice ❯ Their Watching You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Walking on Thin Ice
Chapter Title: Their Watching You
A/N
Kurai:: *hiccup** pets lil Jaken* Good toad. Na EVERYONE hates you….I still wuv youse….. *huggles him* If you don't hate him…Tell me? Cause he needs friends….poor guy…. :'( Sabi-kun? Disclaimer please? *gives Jaken a toad treat* *muttering about Jaken haters*

Sabishii: She doesn't own Inuyasha….She owns nothing but, that creepy little Jaken plushie….

Kurai:: Hehehehe *^_^* For this story…..I'm na real sure what I'm gonna do….But, hopefully it'll go somewhere…I can write better now…You may have read one of my fics maybe…I was SiareiSayakaJintaya….hehe Yeah and I know Kohaku may be a bit OOC but, I haven't seen enough of him in the series….and he's only acting normal…na brainwashed/dead….So NHYA!

~.....~ is thoughts "...." is speech (duh) *~*~*~*~ is a scene change-y thing and

//~*~*~*~\\ is a time lapse (sorta)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~


Naraku sat staring placidly at the clay doll that lie in two pieces in front of him. They had once again, defeated his gollum. ~Damn them…Damn every last one of them to Hell and back………~A light knocking came from the general direction of his door.
" Master Naraku……. You called for us?" A females' voice came from behind the screen of a door.
"Yes…..I want you two to follow those six, very closely and notify me of any plans or movements they make….Study them well learn their strengths and weaknesses…NEVER let a single one of them out of your sight." Came Naraku's demanding reply.

"You dun have to be so rude about it, Naraku…Yeesh, wouldn't hurt you to be nice once in a while" came the girls' voice again, earning her the butt end of a reaper chain in the side.
"OW! What in the Seven Bloody Hells was that for?!?!" She yelped popping the boy upside the head, which made him glare and pull the reaper chain out of his belt sash.
"You two..STOP…Go…Just go." Naraku ordered the two, rubbing his temples, muttering about uncooperative children. And, just because she knew how much it irritated him she said, "Yes, Master Naraku" earning her a very evil glare from both Naraku and Kohaku. (Yeah…that boy the nudged her with the REAPER CHAIN as if you didn't know, was Kohaku *^_^*)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Kurai…..Shut up they'll hear us!"
"Oh, be quiet you're being just as loud as I am!" She hissed at Kohaku.

The two we're sitting in a bush to small to conceal both of them properly so they were lying on their stomachs, with sides pressed together, any closer and they would either have been on top of each other or be the same person.

Inuyasha sat watching the fire slowly cook his ramen, a bit impatiently. He seemed to think growling at it and making death threats to it would make it cook faster. As if. Kagome kept trying to tell him it wouldn't, but of course he wouldn't listen. Kagome sighed and went back to doing her math homework (She doesn't get it...Does she? Homework has NO point...Oh well) While Miroku and Sango were off arguing about something somewhere. (Sorry I'm tired)

"Kohaku...dear.... Your reaper chain is digging into my side....please move it.....I think its starting to go through my skin....Ow....." Kurai winced in pain as Kohaku pulled the very tip of the curved metal out of her side. She mad a face at him as she crawled backwards, heading for the small bag she always carired with her. Whimpering in pain as she shed her shirt and begain cleaning the wound, and then wrapping a small amount of gauze but, her whimpers of pain was overheard, by a monk and a slayer on their way back to the others. The both looked into the bushes, where Kurai was currently wrapping the gauze around her middle and, Miroku being the lecher he is was ....err.. staring at the shirtless form in front of him and, of course she looked up at that exact moment, screamed, and SHMACK SHMACK SHMACK. And, also at that point Sango caught up with Miroku and bashed him over the head with her boomerang. Kurai used the time to grab her shirt and her back and hide in some other bush.

~ Ewww.....Pervert Icky people sneaking up on a poor wounded girl......Nasty monk......That must be the lecher Naru told us about......ICKY!!!~

Kurai wasn't to happy to be seen in a shirtless state by some monk who tried to sleep with every woman he meets. Yucky yuck ewwy icky.....Cursing at herself for letting her guard down and not sensing their approach, she slowly made her way back to the bush, where Kohaku had seemed to have made him self quite comfortable.

"Kohaku! Get up you BUM!" She growled evil at him and kicked him in his arse. He hadn't been expecting that so he yelped in pain when her foot painfully connected, which in turn, alerted Inuyasha of someone's presence, and he was instantly leaning over the bush, hand on the hilt of the Tetsuigia (IGGY, Sorry if spelt wrong.....tell me if it is! Please!)

"Who ever you are come out now!" He demanded, ready to unsheathe the sword.

"Look what you did, Kurai! you got us caught!!!"

"No I didn't you did!! Brat, If you hadn't yelled it wouldn't have heard us!"

"You shouldn't have kicked me!"

" You shouldn't have taken up the whole bush!"

By this time the shard hunters had all gathered around the bush and were listening to the conversation, Inuyasha seemed to be upset that they hadn't listened to him, and he unsheathed his sword, ready to cut the bush and its occupants in half.
"I said come out!! NOW!" he barked. (Hehe I made a funny.. <Sabishii:: Well don't forget to clean it up...> )

One form stood up out of the bush and glared at them. Kurai stood giving Inuyasha a death glare worthy of Heero Yuy (GW if you don't know, don't ask...but Heero was a very antisocial stoic person.)
" And what do you want, mutt?!?!" She yelled. " We were in the middle of a *VERY* important conversation!!" She seemed very upset with him. she looked down at Kohaku who was still on his stomach in the bush, reached down, and pulled him up by his ponytail. Everyone seemed kind of dumbfounded. Inuyasha blinked, Kagome gasped, Miroku blinked also, Shippou stared, Kirara mewed, and Sango stared at Kohaku, and the two standing in the bush kinda blinked at the others.

"Um.... Do you have to stare at us?" Kurai asked blinking "What's so odd about....err ..... finding a couple people in a bush arguing?" Kohaku rolled his eyes at her pitiful excuse. Neither had a chance to react before they were swung at with a sword. Kurai made some weird screaming noise and Kohaku ducked. Inuyasha growled at the two and swung again.

Both jumped up and started running, both would've preferred to stay and fight the hanyou but, that wasn't an option, as Naraku was probably be upset with them already, and if they stayed and got defeated, he'd be even *more* pissed with them, so just escaping was the best choice at the time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well who's gonna tell him?" Kurai asked looking over at Kohaku as they approached Naraku's palace.

"You are." he replied simply, "Because, It was *YOUR* fault we got caught"

"You little brat! It was not! You can't blame it on me!" She yelled in her defense .

"How about its both our fault, so neither ends up dead?" He suggested, knowing that if they said it was both their faults Naraku wouldn't be AS upset.

"Err...Sure....that sounds good" she replied, and then added under her breath, "Even though it *was* your fault.

"I heard that"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"M-Master Naraku.....we're back..." Kohaku said through the screen, trying to figure out how she had suckered him into being the one who had to tell him.

"Already?" Came the placid reply.

"Well you see......" he trailed off looking at Kurai wondering if she was going to help explain.

"Before, we tell you... PROMISE you won't yell or lose your temper..." She said quietly.

"Why......." He said suspiciously

"Just promise, please?" she asked, o-so-sweetly with her best puppy dog look.

"Erg.......Alright....* he said somewhat hesitantly, not sure he had the patience to deal with the failure story he knew was coming.

//~*~*~*~*~*~\\

Inuyasha and the others just stared after the two retreating forms.

"Well, what the hells was that all about." Inuyasha asked, looking to the others who all just blinked.

" I think we should follow them, if Kohaku was there, then Naraku must be somewhere near by." Sango stated, already starting to follow after them.

"But who was that girl, I've never seen her before, d'you think she's another one of his minions? Or spawns? Or some one he enslaved?" Shippou asked somewhat rapid-fire. No one really answered, but they all started following them, making sure to be completely silent, the only sounds were the animals and Kurai and Kohaku arguing ahead of them, over who was going to tell Naraku, that they screwed their mission up.

They followed them a good while before they saw the two enter a palace, so of course they followed them in, down the hall, left, down another hall, right, third room on the right, both stopped in front of a screen and well you know what happens. See above^. Inuyasha silently unsheathed his sword and started to walk slowly towards the two, with Miroku and Sango following closely behind with their respectful weapons. Kagome and Shippou stayed behind, as lookouts.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Airtight, well we were in the bush....and Kohaku's stupid reaperchain started cutting into my side, so I went to clean and wrap it, and when I came back he was just lying out, taking up the whole bush so I asked him *nicely* to please move, but *he* yelled as loud as possible NO" Kurai was saying until she was interrupted.

"That is *NOT* what happened and you know it!" Kohaku growled at her, "You filthy little liar!"

"Both of you, stop. Now go BACK out there and this time try not to get caught" Naraku told them, rubbing his temples, muttering about damn kids.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At this point in time, Miroku decide now would be a good time to attack, and jumped forward, still hidden in shadows, and begain to remove his prayer beads from his right hand, but Kurai turned around sensing him. She pulled a staff out of a corner right by the door and was walking towards the end of the hall where the shard hunters were. No one really notices until she turned the staff around that it wasn't a staff it was a Scythe. She took a swing in the general direction of where she sensed the energy.

"Come out now, or come out in pieces......."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

A/N Kurai:: Okay, well there chapter one.....Be not harsh? Please....This is the first one I've written in a while....But, this is a lot better than how I used to write, which you'd know if you've read me other fics....Heh *^_^*;;;;;;;

Sabishii: Yeah..You sucked.. Really badly ...

Kurai:: HEY! T-Th-Thats so mean!!!! I NEED A HUG!!!*runs to Kouga and is comforted*

Sabishii:: Ughh....*goes and cuddles on Sesshoumaru*

Random Bishounen: Review if you think this any good, and MAYBE she'll update it if your nice...

Kurai:: *sniffle sniffle, cuddle cuddle* MEANIE!!! *muttering about evil sisters*