InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2found Daughter and the Great Betrayel
the well house:35 years into the future~


There was a bundle just outside of the well crying. A women with long brown hair and brown eyes who was wearing an apron came running in the well house with a man with short black hair and brown eyes and a bit taller than the women. "Look Togeku a baby!Her clothe says...Kagome.That must be her name." the women was holding the baby on her lap in the well house with her huspand standing beside her."Lets keep her."Togeku was about to abject but the look of puppy-dogs eyes came his way."Alright Mizu...we'll keep her." "Oh your so great Koi!"


years~

Sango where did Inu Yasha get to?" "I don't know, when you were getting water he said he needed to take care of something-HENTAI!!" A slap was heard in the forest and Sango was red as a tomato if not redder. "Never mind Sango, I'll look for him." "You sure?" "Yeah it'll be o.k."


Kagome was walking through the forest until she heard something that sounded like Inu Yasha."Kikyou what are you doing here?" "Inu Yasha, were you following me!?" Kikyou was sitting under a tree resting before Inu Yasha came and interrupted her. "No, I thought you were endanger." Kagome was watching Inu Yasha in the bush, he didn't seem to notice her. Kikyou was hurt. "Kikyou what happen?" "Nothing that concerns you,leave!" "I won't until you tell me!" "Shouldn't you be with my reincarnation Inu Yasha?" "Kikyou what do you mean by that?" "I mean, you care for her than her incarnation." "No I don't, I care for you more!" with that he embraced her.


"Do you care enough that you'll killer her?" "Yes." "Then do it Inu Yasha, if you do I would be alive again and be with you." "I will." "Inu Yasha, she's over there." Kikyou pointed to Kagome in the bushes. "Sorry Kagome, please forgive me." he jumped and aimed a clawed hand for Kagome. "Sit!" Kagome was running towards the well with tears in her eyes following with the wind while she was running. 'Inu Yasha, how could you.' He was gaining fast. "SIT! Inu Yasha, I will never forgive you!" And with that she jumped in the well as blue and pink light surrounded her as she dissapeared, but before that, she chanted a spell to keep it sealed.
the well house~

Kagome was sitting with her head in on her knee holding her legs while sparkle of tears wet her green fuku sitting against the well.'Inu Yasha...I'll show you I won't be a weakling any longer!' With that thought she went out of the well and went straight to her room. She went straight to sleep.

morning~

"Kagome, wake up!" Souta was shoving his sister out of bed." "One more minute, please mama?" "If you don't wake up, I'm going to force!" She ignored him and put the covers over her head."You'll be sorry sis." Souta left and came back with an ice cold bucket of water and dumbed in on his sisters head. "Ahhhhh!" Kagome was soaked with cold water damping her hair. "Souta, I'm going to get you for that now coming here you little brat!" She was chasing her little brother down the stairs and right about now Souta had a large bumb on his head.

"Ow, sis that really hurt." "That's what you deserve for that little stunt you rodent." Kagome went to her room and in the bathroom, taking a shower....a warm one." When she came out she dried her hair and wore a black cargo pant and a white tee-shirt with a black sweater over it. "Kagome where are you going honey?" "I'm going to Genkai's." "Young lady stop! sit.eat." She gestured Kagome down on the chair and started stuffing her with rice. "Mom...I think...I can do it myself." She said with a mouthful of rice.

Spirit Detective~

"Yusuke, you have another mission, Koenma is calling for you." Came the cherry voice of Botan. "What does the all great mighty Koenma want this time?" "That's for you to find out, now lets go." Botan and Yusuke jumped into a portal which leads to spirit world.

As they arrived Yusuke was in front of Koenma's desk the others already arrived before him. "Yo toddler, what now?" Koenma jumped on his desk and another leap hitting Yusuke upside the head. "I want you all to investigate someboby from Higurashi Shrine, the person is emitting a high power spirit energy." "A human?" came the voice of Hieh. "I'm not quite sure, but the energy I sense is full of anger, betrayel, and sadness." "Do you mean someone related to Genkai?"Kurama asked. "I'm not exactly sure about that either Kurama, but maybe." "Lets go visit the old hag and find out shall we?"

already knows she was adopted and knows how to fight thanks to the teachings of Genkais'. Kagome is the granddaghter of Genkai in my story. please REVIEW

Ch.2