InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7Again
own


Kurama face relaxed when he heard adopted, 'Good, she didn't mate.' "Now would you guys leave through the well, I can't go with you to Spirit World." she said as her shoulders slumped, she leaned a little showing that she's tired. "It's night fall, where's Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru-sama?" asked Kagome. "I'm nobody who gives information." "Man, you act like your getting the third-degree." "Excuse me?"
comin wether you like it or not Kagome!" yelled Yusuke. He was also a little tired himself. "You guys are so persistant, if you wish to follow me I don't care, but I'm not going with you and that's my final answer." She walked away to the villiage and sighed loudly, then turned around. "Are you demons and humans comin or not!?" She startled everyone as they now were following Kagome.

Miroku--kun where's Inu Yasha?" asked Kagome. She walked in the hut. "We do not know Kagome-san." said Miroku. 'Where is h-probably Kikyou.' "Kagome!" "Huh?" She went outside, what she saw made her more stressed out.
and Miroku was in a fighting stance(Shippous on Kagome's shoulders) against Sesshoumaru and the Spirit Detective.
'Why is there stars on top of my head?' After they turned to her, she closed her eyes and everything went black for her. "Kagome!" was the last thing she heard as she fell on to something soft and red.
Dream~
demoness was sleeping on a tree trunk. Her long black hair blowing swiftly under her. Suddenly a white blur jumped next to her.
was watchng the whole seen befold her under the two. 'O.k. this dream I'm having...is weird. How come she looks like me though, except for the demon features.'
ears on top of her head twitch hearing something. She opened her eyes showing royal blue. She blinked a couple of times as getting used to the light.
she question. "Yeah, get up." The kitsune-man was hovering her as he said that. "Go away." she waved her hand telling him to shoo.
curled up into a ball, closed her eyes, and turned to the side.

Sango was in the hut putting a soaked towel on top of Kagome's head. 'Who's Youko?' she wondered.

get up." The silver haired demon said, still hovering over the demoness. He shook her, but she didn't budge. "Kagome! Get up!"
sat up quickly, but lost her balance as she was tumbling down to the ground, "Youko!"
she touched the ground, she landed on something soft, her eyes was shut tight because she thought of the impact. She pouted on Youko's arm as he put her down.
now?" She turned to him. "Got another stealing to do my darling, friend." He said seductively. "Why not, call me at night?" She asked. "Because the challenge is probably...now." He took hold of her hand and they ran at top speed in the forest.
Sango shooked her friend." "Huh?" "Finally you woke up, I was getting worried about you." "What happen, exactly?" She scratched her head in confusion. "You blacked out when you said stop." The memory came back to her, she ran out of the hut and saw an almost fighting scene. "What time is it?"
nightfall." She said. "The others?" "Outside, waiting for you to wake up of course. "Sango...where's Keade?" "She's right now taking care of somebody sick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review, I was getting lazy sry for the cliff, I'll write more in the weakends.

Ch. 7