InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want You To Remember ❯ Want You To Remember ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18Bye Dirty Soil and Rotten Mutt

struggle in his arms, "Let me go!" He winced again, "I said let me go!" She drew out water in her hands and threw it, trying to hit his face of course that caused her to fall out of his arms.
her eyes, she waited for the impact, but it never came as she landed in the yokai's arms again, "This is enough." With one flick of his wrist, as his palm aimed at the charging Youko, water came from it making him hit the tree, "I am not here to kill Kagome." He gently put her down.
looked towards them and even Inu Yasha and Kikyou. They all looked at him, ready to fire.
was about to charge at him with her miko powers, but she was restrain from water coming from the ground, chaining her figure. A fierce growl could be heard from her, "Let me go, so I can kill you." Her eyes were almost blood-red, "Let me go, I hate you!" She screamed.
charged again, but this time he was also chained from the water, "I did not came here to get killed." The proud yokai explained, "I came here to help, you insolent fool1."

"Tch, like I can trust you anymore...your nothing but an un-honorable Kitsune!" Kagome and the yokai glared at each other, "What you did, I will surely get revenge!" Her eyes were more red than ever now.
power surge went through her as she began to glow a soft pink. The water that chained her had disappeared. Her eyes was pure red, she was losing control, "Kagome!" Yelled Youko.
yokai narrowed his eyes, scanning her body, it was worst than he expected. The blood inside her is causing a chain reaction. The demon inside her was fighting with her miko-self, "Kagome! Transform into your human form, you can't handle the demon-miko energy!"
was like she was paralyzed where she stood, "I can't." She spoke hoarsely. Her hand struggles to grasp her head, "They keep fighting." She said as if she could see the scene, "I can't stop them with my human." She looked at the yokai as her appearance began to change.

"Kagome! You are not ready for this!" He yelled. Concentrating, he created a soft, blue glow on his hands.
mist started to flow towards Kagome as it engulfed her making her eyes close. Her appearance, then changed her back human for as, her figure stopped glowing.
by her side, Youko gently held her there as her breathing became fast and loud. stared in amazement, but Inu Yasha and Kikyou soon realized that they came here to kill Kagome, "Die, Kagome." Kikyou let her arrow fly as it nearly hit Youko and Kagome.
was, instead intersected with a magnificent water shot, "You are the most pathetic and low creatures I have encountered."
youkai lord closed his eyes as the ground began to shake, "Die." He whispered. Water sprang out of nowhere from the forest making a large tide, aiming directly at Inu Yasha and Kikyou.
Yasha jumped and jumped with Kikyou, but at last they were consume deep in the water, drowning them, "You will never be a bother to Kagome and her friends, anymore."
Yasha and Kikyou layed there drowned.
a flick the yokai's wrist they her wrapped around water as they were pulled to hell, together. All the souls Kikyou stole from Kagome, returned to her.

"I have to leave now, Youko." The growl clarified that he was listening, "Here, this will stop her power from over-flowing, if it does she might die...Kikyou and Inu Yasha is in their rightful place, so please take care of her." He looked over his shoulder, seeing the pleading and painful look in his eyes made Youko even more confused.

"Lord Taikuro." He whispered.

"Hn, what was that all about, fox, wasn't he the one who tried to kill Ka-the girl?" Hiei walked up to them and so did the rest.

"Yes, but I do not know why he had helped us, it is confusing to me as well."

"Is Kagome..." Sango trailed off.
*Cough*Kagome coughed as her eyes slowly opened, "What happened?" Se asked.

"Kagome eat this." He gave Kagome a little pearl, where you could see blue swirls around it. He swallowed it and she suddenly became light-headed. Holding her head she fainted.

from above the trees was Kuronou, "I wonder...." Kuronou looed at the scene as everyone walked back to the village, "The southern lord, interesting..."
Ch. 18