InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Water park ❯ Water Park ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Water Park
"Ah! HOSHI-SAMA. Did you have to do that?" "Sango.......I tried to hold it but...." "you coundn't" said Sango as she finished Miroku's sentence. "Sorry" said Miroku in a slightly delighted voice. Sango rolled her eyes. "Miroku....don't you think it is time to go catch up with and Shippo?" "Yeah, I geuss we should." "INU-YASHA!!!" yelled Sango. "Hey Miroku, do you think Inu-Yasha can hear us?" "Well considering he does have those big dog ears.....I would say probably yes." Then Miroku and Sango heard a voice that sounded like it came from pretty far away, and it said, "MIROKU!!! I HEARD THAT!!" At that moment Miroku and Sango looked at eachother and they both had an expression on that said "Could he really HEAR us from that kind of distance?"
At that Miroku and Sango raced back to the meeting spot. When they got there InuYasha and Shippo were already there and were waiting right by the well for Kagome to come out any time now. "So.....InuYasha did you find any Shikon jewl shards?" asked Miroku. "No! How could I when my shard detector isn't here?!" "InuYasha, a little help up please." Shippo looked so happy to see Kagome. "What am I Kagome? Your slave?" "Close enough" said a happy Kagome. "Well guys, did you manage to find any Shikon jewl shards without me?" Then Miroku said, "Well I found one" "Good, give it here and I'll put it with the rest of the shards!" "So Kagome" said InuYasha. "why are you so happy?" "Well now that I am out for summer vacation, and barley excaped summer school, I have enough money to take all of us to the water park in my time!" "A water what?!" said InuYasha as he was gulping down a big bowl of Ramen noodles. Then Miroku, Sango, and Shippo said, "Yeah Kagome, what is this water park thing your talking about?!" "Ok, I'll tell you all when we find a spot to S-I-T(spells out) and eat, if InuYasha hasn't already dug in my backpack and got his daily ramen?" Kagome kind of glares at InuYasha.
"Ok" started Kagome. "A water park is a place were you ride water rides, get it?" Then Miroku says, "ohhhh so you mean the rides are made of water?" "Ugh....no, the rides are made with metal and other stuff." "Oh" says Shippo. "You mean that the rides are metal water?" Sango nodded her head in agreement. "Yes Kagome, that must be it." "um....well, first off there is no such thing as meatal water . Ok let me put it this way, its like a place where you go swimming, but bigger. At about that time InuYasha was done with his Ramen noodles and then said, "So this means that me and you are going to be swimming......togeter ?" Kagome responded, and said, "yeah......unless you want to sit(didn't spell out) and watch. !!SLAM!! "Kagome.......!" "Oh sorry" and then she walks off.
Later that night Kagome tells them when they all are going to go. Kagome insist that they go on the night InuYasha is a human(going to the night swim), because they woulnd't be able to fight Naraku anyway, and plus she adds on, "In my time there are not people who walk around with dog ears." "But Kagome" Sango staid. "what about Shippo's tail? How will we hide that?" "Well.....I'm pretty sure that all my friends are stupid enough to belive that shippo is wearing a fake tail, considoring they belive that I am sick almost every day." "Yeah, I geuss your right Kagome." "Kagome! did you bring the candy you promised me?!" "Of course Shippo! Here you go." "Thanks Kagome!!" Then Shippo starts to lick the lolly-pop. "Hey Kagome" said InuYasha. "What did you bring for me? You did bring somthing for me didn't you?" "Of course InuYasha!" "Ok......what is it?" "You should know, because you already ate it." "You mean the Ramen was all I got?" "yup, unless you count the water park trip I am paying for in my time. Oh and we are going tonight when you are in your human form." "What?! Why?! I don't want people to see me in my weak form! I mean what if I have to go and protect you?" Then Kagome lets out a sigh. "But....." "No buts, I don't want everyone to see a guy who has puppy ears!" "They are NOT puppy ears! They are dog ears!" Then Shippo says, "well.......if you ask me....they look like CAT ears." At that InuYasha made a fist and pounded Shippo on the head! Then Miroku leaned over and wisperd to Sango, "Okay, here it comes" After Miroku said that, all Sango did was nod agreeingly.
Now back to what InuYasha, Kagome, and Shippo were arguing about. "CAT EARS!!" "PUPPY EARS" "YOU PEOPLE MUST BE STUPID BECAUSE YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE THAT THEY ARE DOG EARS!!!" "InuYasha...." said Kagome. "sit Sit SIt SIT!!!!!" *slam Slam SLAm SLAM!!* "Don't you think it's amazing how Kagome can go from being exterimly happy to very mad in a matter of minuets?!" said Sango. Then Miroku replied, "You are quite right."