InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Kikyo! ❯ Heartbroke and Dies ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! I'm updaing this really fast because I got to let the people at FF.net know that the site deleted my truth or dare fic and my InuYasha gang at my house fic because of unproper use of grammer. So if I were you I wouldn't flame because I'm pissed right now! Sorry to thoughs of you at FF.net who were enjoying those fics. If you want to continue reading them, then go to mediaminer.org. I'll continue to write thoughs there! Now enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha!

Heartbroke and Died

Kikyo was out searching for InuYasha. She had to find him! She needed him to live! Where was her InuYasha? She then scenced him near! She then went to search for him.

With the Inu-gang, InuYasha was with Kagome. He just loved Kagome. She was 100 times better then Kikyo. Why did he ever care for Kikyo to begin with. Kikyo then arrives. "InuYasha, my love, join me in hell!" She says. InuYasha gets up.

"Kikyo, I don't love you any more!" Says InuYasha, " I love Kagome!" Kikyo then has a heart attack and dies!

The End of this part! Ways to Kill Kikyo, TBC…

OK wasn't this chapter good? Thanks to satins-child for this idea! And thanks to all my reviewers! Remember for all of you at FF.net who liked my truth or dare fic or InuYasha-gang at my house fic, to go to mediaminer.org to continue reading since FF.net deleted these two fics. R+R! Thank you!