InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Kikyo! ❯ Kagome's Shot Gun ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Welcome back to 'Ways to Kill Kikyo'! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha!

Kagome's Shot Gun

Kikyo was sitting in a tree thinging of InuYasha. Oh how she wanted him! She would go and get him right this minute! She then went out to find InuYasha.

With the Inu-gang, they were setting up camp. Kagome was staring at InuYasha. He was so cute! She just wanted to marry him! Just then Kikyo pops out of a bush! "Come to hell with me, my InuYasha!" says Kikyo.

"INUYASHA IS MINE!" Screamed Kagome. Who was she to say InuYasha was her's, that bitch! Everyone stared at Kagome.

"NO HE'S MINE!" Screamed Kikyo. This bitch wouldn't take away her InuYasha.

"WHO SAID HE WAS YOUR'S?!?!?!?!" Screamed Kagome. Kikyo was really annoying!

"I DID!" Screamed Kikyo. Her reincarnation was so bitchy.

"BITCH!" Screamed Kagome. She then took out a shot gun and shot Kikyo a few times.

"OWIE!" Screamed Kikyo as she died. Everyone just stares.

"What's that?" Asked Miroku.

"It's a shot gun!" says Kagome.

"A what?!?!" Asks Sango. Kagome then explains what a shot gun is.

The end of this chapter! Ways to Kill Kikyo, TBC…

OK, that was short! R+R!