InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Kikyo! ❯ The Groin Kick! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back! I recently came up with this idea. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha! Rumiko Takahashi owns that! She also owns Ranma ½!

The Groin Kick!

One day Naraku and Jaken some how ended up at Tache's house. "Oh great! How did these two idiots get here?" Tache asks. She then kicks both Naraku and Jaken in the groin.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both yell and fall to their knees in complete plan.

"Strange, I didn't think they had toughs' things." Tache says. She then gets an idea to torture Kikyo then kill her with. She snaps her fingers to visit Ranma.

Later, Tache appears at Ranma's house. "You're not here to bring Happosai back, are you?" Ranma says in complete fear.

"No, that old pervert can stay in feudal Japan for awhile longer." Tache says. Miroku comes in.

"Did you come to take me back to Sango?" He asks hopefully.

"No, I'm not here for anything to do with my 'Trading Perverts' story, I'm here to asks where I can get some water from the Spring of Drowned-Man." Tache says.

"Oh, the Spring of Drowned-Man is in China." Ranma says.

"Thank you!" Tache sys and snaps her finger to go to China.

Later, Tache appears in China on the cursed springs ground. A guide appears. "May I help you?" He asks.

"Yes, where's the Spring of Drowned-Man?" Tache asks.

"Right there." The guide says and points to a spring. Tache thanks the man, gets some water from the spring, and goes back home.

Once Tache arrived home, she transported Kikyo there. "Where am I?" Kikyo asks. Tache splashes Kikyo with the Spring of Drowned-Man water and Kikyo turns into a man. "Huh, what?" Kikyo asks.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Tache yells and kicks Kikyo in her new groin.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kikyo screams and falls on her knees, grabbing at her groin. Tache laughs evilly and throws Kikyo into the oven, cooks her, and serves her to Naraku and Jaken, who was still at her house, and they die of food poisoning.

The end of this chapter! Ways to Kill Kikyo, TBC…

OK, does anyone else have any ideas to kill her with? I'm on chapter 20 and I want to keep this going! I think I want to make 100 chapters or more so this can be 100 or More Ways to Kill Kikyo! REVIEW!