InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Weird Tales ❯ Miroku's Heir ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

READ THIS FIRST: Do not take this fic seriously. It is only a parody. I repeat PARODY.If ever you come to me whining of how I bastardized the series, I will only laugh at your face. This fic will contain implied Yaoi and Male Pregnancy, so please those who can't handle it will be politely asked to leave. Also Inuyasha characters are not mine so there.

Weird Tales

Story 1:Miroku's Heir

Inuyasha evaded his half brother's whip. Mere seconds of delay would turn the hanyou into a pile of ash. Growling for retaliation he whipped out his Tetsusaiga and lashed its power towards Sesshoumaru.

But the dog demon was too fast.

"Hmph, with that kind of skill you are unfit to wield such weapon." Sesshoumaru mocked as he parried with his sword, the Tokoujin.

"Bah!Just shut up and stay still while I fucking smash you!!!"

As for the other Inu gumi they could do nothing but witness the battle. Ten minutes after watching the fight, the kitsune, Shippou was bored. He wanted a piece of action and just staring dumbfounded at the ensuing combat was just too inane for his short span of attention.

Even the houshi could share his sympathies. Miroku reached out and caressed the taijiyas bottom when Sango was preoccupied with the scenery.

WHAACKKK!!

" You perv!! How could you think of that in a moment such as this?!" Sango exclaimed in disgust and disbelief after she hit him with her large boomerang.

" Sango…" the monk blinked innocently, " I was just comforting you and my hand just slipped."

The taijiya could only glare at him sarcastically.

Shippou shook his head. Some people just don't learn.

The kitsune sighed, Kagome went down in the well and he no one to play with for days.

Looking at the other side, he could see Sesshoumaru's company resting under a shade of tree. Then something mischievous entered the kitsune's mind as his sights fell on the toad servant.

He wanted to play and there's nothing like idleness to bring out the little devil in him.

Silently he vanished into the darkness of the forest, stealthily crossing round the battle to get to the other side.

"Wee, Kawaii!" Rin pointed at Shippou and the toad Jaken bugged out his eyes in alarm as the kitsune stood in front of them.

Issuing the first attack, Jaken flamed him with his Staff of Heads but Shippou just laughed as he eluded it. He then turned himself into a balloon and spit out little firecrackers, creating popping sounds as it came in contact with the fire.

While this was going on, Rin's gleeful laugh caught Sesshoumaru's attention. Glancing on her direction while he fought with Inuyasha, he was ticked when another fight was occurring close to the human girl, who was oblivious to the hazards that might happen to her.

Considering multi-tasking, he was about to go near them when Shippou summoned his tricks and threw a very large boulder towards Jaken. The toad clenched his staff like a baseball bat and hit it towards and right smack to Sesshoumaru's forehead.

BLAM!!!

Clouds of dust gather around them and Jaken could only wail a thousand apologies for his fallen master.

As soon as everything cleared up, the Inuyasha as well as Miroku and Sango came near the scene of the accident. As for the kitsune, he literally clambered in Inuyasha's leg for his life insurance despite the hanyou bopping him on the head to let go.

They gathered around the boulder just staring at the dog demon's foot that stuck out of it.

When one of the feet twitched, Shippou tightened his hold around Inuyasha's foot nearly cutting the hanyou's circulation.

In an instant the boulder broke into several pieces and out came Sesshoumaru, safe yet wearing a rare dazed and befuddled expression.

Miroku nearly peed in his robe when the dog demon suddenly appeared two inches in front of his face.

"Do you remember me?" Sesshoumaru spoke as he steadily held his gaze on the flustered houshi.

For once the sharp tounged monk was at loss for words.

"How about the Sazouboshi Inn, winter night…"

Despite the uncomfortable situation he was in, Miroku experienced flashbacks: It was one drunk night he fell into an empty well then when he came out it was suddenly winter and he had to quickly scuffle and look for shelter before his ass would freeze.

And then ,he houshi remembered, there was this lavish inn and he met a gorgeous woman, got lucky, got drunk again the following morning and stupidly fell into a well again.

The houshi thought it was one crazy erotic dream.

"Well, I had a vision of it once." Miroku slowly spoke.

"It was no dream and your wish for an heir had been long ago fulfilled."

Everyone was getting weird vibes from Sesshoumaru who was now walking towards the hanyou.

Inuyasha clenched his sword for whatever Sesshoumaru might pull on him but he was definitely unprepared when Sesshoumaru hugged him causing the hairs at the back of his neck to rise.

"I was cruel to you. I am sorry, such sin it is to harm the flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood. Were it not for the accidental amnesia, I would have taken care of you, my child. "

At that instant, unable to cope with the surrealism, Inuyasha transformed into a blubbering idiot.

"Whatdomean? Whohappened?Fuck!Yousure!!...."

With the hanyou helplessly spaced out, Sesshoumaru gently propelled him towards Miroku.

" Inuyasha, say hello to your father."