InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Weirder Things Could Happen ❯ The Reason Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Weirder Things Could Happen

Chapter Two

They had already spent one day at school and it was not much fun when Kako is yelling at Sesshomaru and Inuyasha for annoying her and Monoko was smacking Miroku because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"MIROKU IF YOU WANT TO GRAB SOMEONE'S BUTT GRAB YOUR OWN!" Monoko yelled at Miroku who was now on his butt scared to death of the young girl.

Kako, Kagome and Sango were watching this little show with smiles on their faces.

"Finally he's bothering someone else besides us." Sango said and looked over at Kagome and smiled.

"Don't worry if he keeps it up with Monoko she'll finally brake him from his lechery." Kako said and then she noticed a group of young boys walking toward them it was Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kouga they had gone to get something to eat.

"So did you feel your bottomless pits Inuyasha?" Monoko asked as she held Miroku by the collar of his shirt.

"Huh?" Inuyasha asked as he looked up from his bag of potato chips.

"I'll take that as a no." Monoko said and let go of an unconscious Miroku.

"What did Miroku do to you this time Monoko?" Sesshomaru asked as he looked over at Miroku lying on the ground with a black eye.

"What do you think Sesshomaru?" Monoko asked and stole his candy bar from his shirt pocket.

"Hey give that back damnit!" Sesshomaru yelled and started to chase Monoko around the commons area. Monoko kept running and then she saw a very large pole in front of her and she barely dodged it but Sesshomaru was not as lucky. Sesshomaru couldn't stop in time and smashed face first into the concrete pole. Sesshomaru just backs up a little and then fell flat on his back.

Everyone walked over to Sesshomaru and looked down at him.

"Sesshomaru are you all right?" Monoko asked while she ate his candy bar.

Sesshomaru opened one eye and glared at Monoko and Kako. "I wish we didn't have to be here but we have to keep and eye on you two wenches." Sesshomaru said and got up off the ground rubbing his sore forehead that was now a bright shade of red.

"I'm really sorry Sesshomaru I just got a little bored with beating the shit out of Miroku and needed more of a challenge." Monoko said and handed Sesshomaru the wrapper for his candy bar.

Sesshomaru looked at the candy bar wrapper and then looked back at Monoko who had seen one of her friends and had run over to talk to them. "Inuyasha why don't you just stay here and I'll go back home. I can't take those two any longer. They're driving me insane!" Sesshomaru yelled and made Inuyasha and a now awake Miroku jump back a little.

"Sesshomaru calm down you know we came here for a reason. Lady Kaede told us that..." Miroku started to say but Inuyasha rammed his elbow in his rib when he noticed that Kako and Monoko were walking up beside him.

"What about Lady Kaede?" Monoko asked and looked over at Sesshomaru and smiled.

Sesshomaru just turned his gaze away from her's and growled a little. But then he shot his gaze back to Monoko. She looked a little different. Sesshomaru looked at her very closely and noticed something that she didn't have before FANGS AND CLAWS. Sesshomaru grabbed Inuyasha and Miroku by the collar of their shirts and drug them back into the cafeteria so they could be away from the girl's prying ears.

"Hey Sesshomaru what's the big idea?" Inuyasha asked as he got out of his older half brother's grip.

"They have changed." Sesshomaru pointed out. Inuyasha and Miroku both looked out the window at the two girls and noticed that Monoko's nails had grown into claws and she now had canine teeth in her mouth.

"But it's not the 30th yet." Miroku said and looked back at Sesshomaru confused.

"You idiot haven't you looked at the calendar lately the 30th is tomorrow." Sesshomaru pointed out by pointing at a calendar on the wall next to them.

"Then we had better keep and eye on them." Inuyasha said and opened the doors and walked back over to the group of girls that included Kagome, Kako, Monoko and Sango.

"Hey Monoko are you feeling all right?" Inuyasha asked her as he walked up beside her and grabbed her hand and looked at it very closely. Monoko jumped when she felt someone touching her hand and Inuyasha didn't have anytime to dodge the blow from Monoko. Inuyasha flew and hit the same pole Sesshomaru had run into before. "Don't every touch me again dog boy." Monoko said and then she noticed her hand and why Inuyasha was looking at it. "Kako!" Was all Monoko said as she held her hand in her other hand and stared at it in complete shock.

"What wrong Monoko? Oh my god your nails look like claws!" Kako yelled and everyone in the commons area turned and looked at them to see what all the commotion was all about.

When everyone turned around they saw a young girl with a little past her shoulders midnight blue hair and crystal clear blue eyes. She also had a wolf's tail and her whole appearance had changed. And then they turned their attention to another young girl who was standing beside the other one. She now had tiny silver-ish white doggy ears on top of her head but her hair was still its natural color. Her eyes were totally messed up in color as well. One of her eyes was their normal dark blue and the other one was a snowy light blue.

"Kako what happened to you?" Monoko asked as she looked at her best friend in awe.

"What happened to me what happened to you?" Kako asked Monoko who was just as shocked.

"SESSHOMARU AND KOUGA COME HERE NOW!" Monoko and Kako both yelled at the top of their lungs at the two boys walking out of the cafeteria.

The two boys just turned and looked at each other and then Sesshomaru ran and grabbed Monoko around the waist and ran for the exit of the school and Kouga grabbed Kako and did the same.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well I finally thought of something to write I hope you like it. My friend said that we argue to much but I think that it just makes it funnier that way. I should have the next chapter up around tomorrow night. Please Read and Review!