InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What happens on a weird day ❯ one ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What happens on a weird day?
By Shikon Baby JK
I don't own Inuyasha (Sadly)
 
 
 
Now I could start this off by saying it was a normal day, but it was far from it. Kagome was gone, Shippo was annoying the hell out of Inuyasha with him calm, and Songo wasn't beating Miroku like she owned him. Something was wrong.
 
Well I'm no genius, but it could have been the fact that Inuyasha was actually happy Kags was gone.
 
“Inuyasha what's with you today? You're not mad or anything.”
“Shut up runt. Can't I have a good day with out you messing it all up.”
“Sorry you're out of luck. Mama's not here and I have no one to play with. So you're going to pay the price.”
“If you don't leave me alone you'll pay it with your life.”
 
That remark was all the warning the fox cub needed. The last time Inuyasha said that, poor Shippo was stuck at the top of a birds nest until Kagome returned. And he didn't want to relive that day; thus finding it wiser to leave the moody hanyou alone for now.
 
{Damn can't he leave me a lone? Now that Kagome's gone I don't have to control myself. No sweet scent to drive me crazy or private shows when she takes a bath. Just peace until this mating season is over.}
 
While Inuyasha is thinking we travel to Kagome's side of the Well where she was thinking the same thing.
 
{Yes a bath was just what the doctor ordered. Now I can relax and get away from that over baring half demon. I swear if he wasn't so cute, with his sexy body, and hypnotizing eyes. Wait I left all that because of what?}
 
Just as Kagome's thought were becoming confusing she heard her mother call. Letting her know that she would have the house all to her self; which meant no one was going to bother her. Life had its good times. All Kagome had to do now was figure what she was going to do with her free time.
 
Ignoring the fact she had home work to do and that Hojo wanted to help. He was a nice boy, he just didn't get the fact she didn't like him. Kags could tell him over and over and over and over and he still wouldn't get it. That's when you lose all hope and run for the hills.
 
So there she was in the tube with out a care in the world. Sadly it's not going to stay that way. It could but then there would be no story and you'd be bored and not read the rest.
 
As she exited the water she could was sworn she heard someone else in the house, but she shook it off.
 
Once inside her room Kagome laid on her bed to think, just to take a good look at her room and see she wasn't alone.
 
Inuyasha was in her room, watching her, but he looked different. Like he was between; his hanyou and yuiko form.
 
At the moment she didn't know what to do; seeing as there was a high possibility that he didn't know who she was. To make matters worse he was getting closer.
 
“Kagome” was all he said as he knelt down beside her bed; with a look of longing and lust.
“Inuyasha what are you doing here? I told you I'd be back in three days.”
“Sorry. I couldn't wait that long. I need you now.”
“For what, has something happened?”
 
At this time she was sitting up with her hand on the towels that was warped around her. (You'd think she'd sat him by now.)
 
“No, but I can't take not being with you. When ever you're gone, I feel like your never coming back. And with all my being I want you to be with me and happy, but if you're happier here. Then who am I to stand in the way of your happiness.”
 
“Hold up, and all this is coming from where? You told me you loved Kikyo and she was your world. That we could only be friends.”
“Kagome at the time I was just trying to get you away from me.”
“And now you're saying you need me and want me to be with you. Yasha make up your mind, because I won't wait forever.”
“Wait, I said that so I wouldn't hurt you. It's mating season and I've chosen you, but now isn't the time. Damn babe you don't know how hard it is to see you wet with nothing in my way. All I want to do is rip that thing off of you and take you as my Women.”
“So that's why you sent me away. To keep me away from all this.”
“Yes, but my demon side is too strong. I went to sleep and woke up with you in front of me.”
{I guess it wouldn't help that I want you too}
 
“And from the smell of things you want me too.”
“So, that doesn't mean you're getting any to day.”
 
A smile appeared on his half demon face. He loved her attitude, and how she put up a fight with everything.
 
“O is that right. So what if I” He stood up pushing her on the bed. “Made you a liar.”
Came his reply lying on top of her; kissing her neck and tearing the towel with his claw hand.
 
Now there laid Kagome with no clothes on and Inuyasha kissing her on her bed. Yeah, this would have been great. Just one little problem, if she gave in she'd be looking pretty and very much pregnant.
 
“Inuyasha, we have to stop.”
“Is that you talking, because your body is singing another tune?”
“Ok, but who is the one kissing me. The demon, human, or half demon?”
 
Now that stopped him. Every part of him loved her (in their own way), but who was he now.
 
“You know you're pretty smart for a human.”
“I know.”
“Now, before my other half takes over. Do you really love us, or is it just a trick like that bitch Kikyo?”
“Why can't you smell it?”
“I want to hear you say it before I let him take control.”
“Yes, I love you and I always will.”
“I knew it, I knew you where mine Kagome every since you put me back to sleep the first time he lost control. I could smell it.”
“So what now?”
“I could mark you so he knows to finish the job.”
“Or you could let him start it and finish it.”
“If that's what my mate wants?”
 
Kagome nodded and Inuyasha laid down and went to sleep. Just to wake and look up with horror written all over his face.
 
“Kagome” it came as a wispier “Did I hurt you?”
“No Inuyasha, you just paid me visit and went to sleep.”
“Are you sure, because I just had dream that could answer a lot of my questions. Plus I smell you're lying to me.”
“Well you just informed me that you want me as your mate and that you sent me away to stop your self from marking me.”
“Yep, my dream was real.”
“Yeah, but it wasn't a bad thing.”
“So I can mark now.” He asked while moving her hair so he could bite her neck.
“No, but it does mean we can have a little fun. We are the only one's home.”
 
That was more than enough to put a smile on Inuyasha's face. Yet he had some questions before they started the fun.
 
“Do you have to put clothes on and that mean we can't have sex right.”
“Well I'll put my bra and panties on if you take off your top. And you're right we can't have sex.”
“You can't get mad at me for trying.”
“I guess not.”
 
She said slyly and rolled on top of him. Loving how quickly his face changed from surprised to mysterious. Helping him out of his top/ shirt. Sucking on his neck and moving up to his lips.
 
Then another idea popped into head, one that she'd been wondering for a long time.
 
While on top of him she pushed a way from the kiss and started playing with his ears. With one touch he seemed to purr. A sound she found funny with the knowledge that he was a dog and shouldn't be purring.
 
“Inuyasha how does this feel.”
“Really good, don't stop.”
“Why won't you let me do it in your time?”
“For one it would give your son the wrong idea. Seeing as Dog demons only allow their mates to do it. And it's a turn on.”
“SO if I stop?”
“I'll be on you white on rice.”
 
Lucky for Kagome her mother forgot her wallet and returned home. With that said she jumped off of her man. Put on some clothes she had already lain out, and ran down stairs to greet her mother. Who already figured something was going on up stairs.
 
As he listen in on the conversation going on down stairs. Inuyasha couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if she came just a little later.
 
Most likely he'd find out when she left. So he thought, but he could scene his something was wrong. When his Kagome entered her room with something in hand.
 
“What's wrong?”
“I just remembered something.”
“What?”
“My mother's period is on.”
“So?”
“So is mine.”
“Damn, that's why I couldn't control my self.”
“So what now?”
“I could answer your other question.”
“Or you could take a cold shower.”
“Or not.”
“Sorry.”
“I guess this is what they mean when they say so close yet so far away.”
 
Kagome rolled her eye's as his hand rubbed her thigh. This was going to be a long season. Especially with him acting like Miroku, and pouting like Shippo when he didn't get his way.
 
But if nothing one good thing came from this day (besides her not getting pregnant). She now Knew Inuyasha belonged to her and no one was going to take him away.
 
Yasha laid his head on her lap as a way to say play with my ears.
 
Yep he was hers dog and all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Plez R&R. I really want to hear from my readers. So I know what to do about another story that I should have posted no later than May. The soonest is April 25. So be on the look out. Until the, Baby out.