InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What if........ ❯ Somethings wrong ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Okay, I admit, I have another life that I keep secret and yes, I have a Japanese woman posing as the author of my show.....and.....uh.....OKAY!!! you caught me, I do NOT own Inuyasha, nor have I ever, and my mom has made it clear I never will....>_<, I hate it when she’s right!!!

A/N: Well, well, well, it's been like 5 hours since I've updated and I'm bored so......I'm gonna do it again! ha ha ha ha, r/r, enjoy!



Chapter 1: Somethings wrong



Fuedal era--

A breeze swept through the abandoned forest, but something stilled sterred. Two people stood alone. The thick and salty aroma of blood and death consumed the air. The deep silence was finally broken.......


"Well? Do you have it?" Inuyasha stood in front of the sacred tree.

"Yes.......are you sure you want t--" Kykio was cut off by Inuyasha's bruting voice.

"Kykio.......It will all be fine, you know I need to do this....I need to be this"

"Yes, Inuyasha.....I know....I know all to well, I have risked my own life plenty for you and your quest but what I wanted to say was I'm not sure you should do 'this' now" Kykio looked into Inuyasha's eyes contently with a serious tone in her voice.

"Yeah....I-I'm sure, now hand it over!" Inuyasha's voice started off slowly then had gotten hostile and anxious fast.

"As you wish...." She smiled knowingly at him, he was realizing his dream and she was able to share it with him.

She took a breath in and exhaled it out almost forcing it from her lungs as if she was preparing for something.

Inuyasha had noticed. "What's wrong?" He said concerned. She had looked as nervous as he had felt.

"I don't......I don't feel right doing this, I feel This shouldn't happen, not now......not--" Kykio cut herself off not wanting to comprehend what the ora's of the spirits were telling her.

"What? Somethings wrong, Isn't there?" Inuyasha was now deeply concerned, he knew what she was thinking had to be bad.

She drew back her already extended hand (which was holding the Shikon Jewel) and held it close as she turned away, she looked into the darkening sky.

"I'm going to get straight to the point Inuyasha, somethings not right, I don't feel like I should be here....." Kykio traveled off.

"I can feel it too but it's nothing, I'm sure!"

"Your only as sure as I am"

"NO....I really--"

"Listen I don't want to loose you nor myself!" She yelled running into his arms.

"Kykio....." Inuyasha said softly surprised.

a small tear appeared in the corner of her eye following a stream, Inuyasha was surprised to see a scared look on her face with tears over lapping her features. He didn't normally see any other emotion than serious-ness. She wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands quickly not to feel insecure for to long.

"I'm fine so don't worry, you may do as you please but remember you won't be the same as you are, your human side will be gone...FOREVER...." Her voice shook at the thought.

The word hardened in Inuyasha's mind and stuck there. Becoming strong enough to defeat his arch enemy Naraku and his brother Sesshomaru was going to be glorious but changing into something Kykio and even his self might hate was a problem.

"And....." Her voice cut through his intense thoughts.

"You for sure won't have COMPLETE control over your new found powers and you'll be lucky if you can control your actions......"

Inuyasha started to relize, Kykio REALLY didn't want him to go through with it.

"Plus we still aren't sure your power will increase as much as you need it to, to defeat Naraku or Sesshomaru for that matter---" Kykio was cut off in the middle of her speech with 'reason's why he shouldn't go through something'.

"O.k if it will make you happy, I'll hold it off...but not for long."

"Thank you" She smiled a half smile.