InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What the fans think ❯ Radical Ed's Opinions ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Radical Ed's Opinions

Inu Yasha: I LOVE his ears! They're so kawaii!


Kagome: She is alright. She can be a little annoying at times though. I think that she and Inu Yasha should hurry up and get together.


Miroku: I actually think that Miroku is kind of cute. If he asked, I would bear his child.


Sango: Sango is the coolest! She is such an awesome fighter.


Kikyo: I HATE Kikyo. I especially didn't like it when she had Kagome stuck to that tree and was forced to watch them kiss.


Sesshomaru: He is so kawaii! Most people don't like him but I think he's cool. P.S. He's MINE!


Shippo: Shippo's kinda cute but naive. He gets on my nerves a lot.


Kaede: Kaede is kind of weird.


Naraku: He is kind of cool. He looks cute with his shirt off. I hate him for what he did to Sango though.


Myoga: He is a cowardly little flea. It's funny when he gets flattened by someone.


Jaken: I actually know someone who LIKES Jaken. Me and my friend personally think he is GROSS! I hope he dies a very painful death and isn't brought back by the Tenseiga. (although i don't think that sesshie-chan would bother to)


Rin: She is really cute when she is with Sesshie-chan. It was cute how they met though.


Kouga: It's cool that he is a wolf demon, but he is REALLY thick headed. He just can't take "no" for an answer.


Kagura and Kanna: I don't really know who they are but I heard that they are Naraku's offspring. That's just weird. (I wonder who he got to "get it on with him" so that they could be born.)